Nick Jonas born Nicholas Jerry Jonas (born September 16, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, and actor. Jonas began acting on Broadway at the age of seven. After releasing his debut single in 2002, he was noticed by Columbia Records, where he formed a band with his older brothers, Kevin and Joe. In 2006, the group released its debut studio album, It’s About Time, on the Columbia label. The group released their second studio album, titled “Self-Titled,” in 2007, after leaving Columbia Records and signing with Hollywood Records.
Over the course of this period, the band gained a significant following on the Disney Channel and appeared in the popular musical television film Camp Rock (2008) as well as Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010), as well as two of their own series, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream (2008-2010) and Jonas (2009-2010). In 2008, the group released its third studio album, A Little Bit Longer, whose lead single, “Burnin’ Up,” reached the top five on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
After releasing their fourth studio album, Lines, Vines, and Trying Times (2009), the Jonas Brothers announced a hiatus. After forming Nick Jonas & the Administration, Jonas released Who I Am in 2010. He then turned his attention to acting and had recurring roles on the television series Smash and in a number of Broadway productions. As soon as the group was disbanded in 2013, Jonas began working on his second solo studio album, signing with Island Records and releasing Nick Jonas through the label in 2014. “Jealous” became a commercial success for the album. In collaboration with Island Records and Hollywood Records, Jonas co-founded Safehouse Records.
He reached number two on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States with his third studio album Last Year Was Complicated (2016). In 2016, Jonas was awarded the Hal David Starlight Award by the Songwriters Hall of Fame. As part of his acting career, Jonas appeared in the adventure comedy film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, the fifth highest-grossing film of 2017. In June of that year, the Jonas Brothers released Happiness Begins, their first album since reuniting in early 2019. On March 12, 2021, Jonas released his third solo studio album, Spaceman.
Nick Jonas Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Nick Jonas. It allows you to read through the famous American singer, songwriter, and actor’s profile as quickly as possible.
|Birth Name/ Real Name||Nicholas Jerry Jonas|
|Nickname/ Popular Name||• Nick Jonas|
|Age||31 Years (as of 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Date of Birth||16 September 1992|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Home Town||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Hobbies||Reading, Listening and Writing Music, Art|
|Mother's Name||Denise Miller-Jonas|
|Father's Name||Paul Kevin Jonas, Sr.|
|Brother(s)||• Frankie Jonas (younger)|
• Joe Jonas (elder)
• Kevin Jonas (elder)
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Miley Cyrus|
• Selena Gomez
• Delta Goodrem
• Olivia Culpo
• Kendall Jenner
• Kate Hudson
• Lily Collins
• Georgia Fowler
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Priyanka Chopra (m. December 1, 2018)|
|Children||Daughter(s)- Malti Marie Chopra Jonas|
|School||Eastern Christian High School & Homeschooled later|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, and actor|
|Member of||• Jonas Brothers|
• Nick Jonas & the Administration
|Labels||• Walt Disney|
• Safe house
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm|
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet inches- 5'6"
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg|
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||He has German, English, Scottish, Irish, Italian/Sicilian (from a great-grandfather), and French-Canadian ancestry.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Multi-talented personality|
|Dress Size||7 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||8 U.S.|
|Favorite Food(s)||Italian, Steak|
|Favorite Boy Band||The Commodores|
|Favorite Candy||Sour Gummy Worms|
|Favorite Smell||Nag Champa Incense|
|Favorite Karaoke Song||"I Believe I Can Fly" by R. Kelly|
|Favorite Comedian||Kevin Hart|
|Favorite Ice Cream||Cotton Candy|
|Favorite NFL Team||Dallas Cowboys|
|Favorite Musician(s)||Stevie Wonder, Fall Out Boy, and Switchfoot|
|Favorite Movie||Finding Neverland|
|Favorite Season||Finding Spring|
|Favorite Childhood Book||Magic Tree House|
|Favorite Sandwich||Italian Hero|
Nick Jonas Family- Parents, Brothers, And Education
A native of Dallas, Texas, Nick Jonas is the third son of Denise (née Miller) and Paul Kevin Jonas. His father is a songwriter, musician, and former ordained minister at an Assemblies of God church, and his mom is a singer and former sign language teacher.
Nick has a younger brother, Frankie, as well as two older brothers, Joe and Kevin. He was raised in Wyckoff, New Jersey, and was homeschooled by his mother.
How Nick Jonas Got His Start In The Music Industry
Jonas’ career began when he was discovered by a show business manager at the age of six in a barber shop while his mother was having her hair cut. At the age of seven, he began performing on Broadway, portraying characters such as Tiny Tim, Chip Potts, Little Jake, and Gavroche.
While performing in Beauty and the Beast (2002), Jonas wrote a song titled “Joy to the World (A Christmas Prayer)” with his father, which featured background vocals from Jonas’ cast members and was included on the Broadway Greatest Gifts: Carols for a Cure compilation album. 4. In 2003, Jonas released the song to Christian radio through INO Records as his debut single.
Columbia Records’ Attention And Beginnings Of “Jonas Brothers”
Columbia Records became interested in the single, which led Jonas to sign with Columbia and INO for the release of his debut studio album. As the lead single from the project, “Dear God” (2004) was released, followed by a re-recording of “Joy to the World (A Christmas Prayer).
Jonas’s two older brothers contributed background vocals to the album, which he co-wrote. In September 2004, Nicholas Jonas (2004) was released on a limited basis. Originally scheduled to be released in December, the project was pushed back before being abandoned altogether.
Despite liking Jonas’ voice on the record, Columbia Records’ president, Steve Greenberg, did not like the album. When Jonas and his brothers heard the song “Please Be Mine”, he decided to sign them as a group. Upon signing with Columbia, the brothers considered the name Sons of Jonas before settling on Jonas Brothers. At the age of 13, Jonas was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
During the recording process of their debut studio album, the band toured with a variety of artists, including Jump5, Kelly Clarkson, Jesse McCartney, the Backstreet Boys, and The Click Five. In December 2005, the band released its debut single, “Mandy”. It was originally scheduled for release in February 2006, but various executive changes at Columbia’s parent company Sony delayed the project.
Aly & AJ toured with the group throughout 2006, and the group appeared on a variety of Disney Channel soundtracks during this period. A debut album by the band, It’s About Time (2006), was released on August 8, 2006. There was little support for the album from the label, which had no interest in promoting the group.
This album was initially released in a limited edition of 50,000 copies. As a result of their dissatisfaction with how the release of the record was handled, the band hoped to leave Columbia Records and find a new label. It was confirmed in 2007 that the band had been dropped by Columbia Records. A total of 1,750,000 copies of the album were sold.
Nick Jonas Net Worth
His net worth is $70 million combined with that of his wife, Priyanka Chopra.
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$105 Million (Nick alone have $35 Million and His wife Priyanka Chopra has an estimated Net Worth $70 Million.)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$90 Million|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||$3 Million+|
|Endorsements||• Diet Coke and the pharmaceutical brand Bayer|
|Income Source||Singer, songwriter, and actor|
|Business Ventures||• Perfect Moment (made a big investment in this company with his wife.)|
|House(s)||• New York Penthouse|
• Beverly Hills Love Nest
• San Fernando Valley Estate
|Cars Collection||• Rolls-Royce Ghost|
• Mercedes S-Class
• BMW 5 Series
• Audi Q7
• 1968 Ford Mustang
• 1960 Ford Thunderbird
• Chevrolet Camaro
• Fisker Karma
|Plane||A private jet|
Jonas developed the Change for the Children Foundation after being diagnosed with Type I diabetes at the age of thirteen. The foundation partners with five different charities to raise money and awareness about Type I diabetes.
Both Priyanka and Nick are regularly paid millions to serve as brand ambassadors, as they are celebrities with large followings. In addition to Bulgari, Crocs, Beats by Dre, Bumble, and TAG Heuer, Priyanka has endorsed Diet Coke and Bayer Pharmaceuticals.
Nick Jonas House And Properties
A few months prior to his marriage to Priyanka, Nick purchased a mansion in Beverly Hills for $6.5 million. Priyanka and Nick purchased a brand-new mansion in Encino, California, for $20 million in November 2019.
There are seven bedrooms and 11 bathrooms in the 20,000-square-foot house on the property.
Nick Jonas was the first brother to enter the real estate market alone. He purchased this Spanish-style property in Los Angeles’s A-list neighborhood for $3.2 million (£2.4m) in November 2013, before the trio sold their shared house. A private cul-de-sac setting behind large gates, it boasts panoramic views of downtown Los Angeles and the ocean, making it the perfect private retreat.
Nick Jonas’ First House
A four-bedroom, five-bath house was built in 1938 and was designed to combine indoor and outdoor living. There is a stone fireplace in the main living area as well as an exposed beam ceiling in ceiling and French doors leading to the balcony with views of the Hollywood Hills.
With high ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace, the spacious master suite is one of the most impressive rooms in the house. A textured wall and modern chandelier complement traditional coving and wooden floors to create a stylish interior. For the ultimate in luxury, the adjacent ensuite bathroom includes a steam shower and a large walk-in wardrobe.
With an outdoor fireplace and a guest house, this was the perfect home for the eldest brother. Additionally, the property features a gourmet kitchen, a family room, and a state-of-the-art security system. In April 2015, the singer sold the property for $3.4 million (£2.5 million) less than a year after buying it for $3.6 million (£2.7 million).
Nick Jonas And Priyanka Chopra’s New York Penthouse
Nick Chopra was reported to have rented a home from Ellen DeGeneres after selling his bachelor pad, however, in February 2017, he met his now-wife Priyanka Chopra. According to reports, Nick was staying at her apartment in New York during the summer of 2018, before they decided to live together permanently. While residing in New York, the couple is often seen coming and going from the Tribeca apartment building.
The 67-floor apartment building Thirty Park Place offers residents the latest in luxury amenities. In addition to opulent interiors, world-class restaurants, a screening room, a health club, and a swimming pool, this luxury hotel offers full services from the Four Seasons Hotel.
From each of the apartments, one can enjoy breathtaking views of the New York skyline. Prices for the apartments range from $1.2 million (£900k) to $25 million (£18.7m). Hardwood floors are featured throughout the living area, as well as large windows that extend the length of the room.
In addition to stone walls and a large vanity unit, the bathroom is equally luxurious – and just look at those views! In 2017, Priyanka moved to New York to film the thriller series Quantico, but it is not known for how long she owned the apartment.
Nick and Priyanka’s Beverly Hills Love Nest
Not long before Priyanka and Nick were married on 1 December of the same year, Nick purchased this modern Beverly Hills home for $6.5 million (£4.9 million). This luxury residence is located in the Beverly Hills Post Office area and features a 3,150 square-foot floor plan with canyon views, an extended wood terrace, and, of course, a swimming pool surrounded by manicured lawns.
Until August 2019, the couple lived in the three-bedroom, four-bathroom property before selling it for $6.9 million (£5.2m) to tennis star Naomi Osaka. This mid-century-inspired home features floor-to-ceiling doors and windows, oak floors, and custom wood paneling. In the main living area, there is a gray basaltina stone fireplace, while the kitchen is equipped with white cabinets and a central breakfast bar.
In addition to the double-height ceilings and the lofty clerestory windows, the bedroom has sliding doors that lead directly to the turf-covered outdoor deck.
The cantilevered two-story guest suite features an additional bedroom, office, and living area. With a courtyard, swimming pool, and spacious deck, it provides the perfect billionaire backyard.
Nick And Priyanka’s San Fernando Valley Estate
It was announced in November 2019 that the newlyweds had purchased their latest property, a brand-new estate in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles. Located in the hilly neighborhood of Encino in California, the couple spent $20 million on the property.
Featuring an abundance of windows, a glass staircase, and an overlooking balcony on the first floor, the double-height hallway sets the tone for the rest of the home. A panoramic view of the mountain ranges can be enjoyed from the main living space, which is opulent.
Among the other amazing features of this home are a two-lane bowling alley, a mirror-walled gym, a wet bar, a movie theatre, and an indoor basketball court. There is also a large games room with a pool table in the basement.
The seven-bedroom, 11-bath house has 20,000 square feet of interior space, as well as a secure gate with an attached guardhouse, providing the couple with a high degree of privacy. Additionally, the building has an underground garage that can accommodate at least twelve luxury vehicles.
During the pandemic, the couple hunkered down in their sprawling pad and spent considerable time together as well as working from home. According to Priyanka, “I am grateful for the time I have spent with my husband, family, and dog.”
Many of us are turning our homes into offices, and Nick Jonas is no exception. While working from home, he filmed and live-streamed episodes of The Voice. As the judge sits in front of an exposed stone wall with a guitar in hand, he is seated in a red chair.
On 15 January 2022, the couple announced via Instagram that they had welcomed their first child, a baby girl, via surrogate. We are overjoyed to announce that we have welcomed a baby via surrogate. We respectfully request privacy during this special time as we focus on our growing family.” On their respective Instagram pages, they said: “We are overjoyed to confirm that we have welcomed a baby via surrogate.
Media reports indicate that they spent months renovating the home in preparation for their new arrival.
Nick Jonas Relationships And The First Wife Priyanka Chopra
Before he married his wife, Priyanka Chopra, in December 2018, Nick Jonas had a number of Hollywood hookups. In India, the couple, who have a 10-year age gap, celebrated their marriage with a lavish, three-day celebration.
Their marriage license was also obtained in Beverly Hills ahead of their wedding. Following just two months of dating, they got engaged in July 2018. Nick Jonas had a string of Hollywood girlfriends before he was married.
In this episode, Woodgram explores Nick’s girlfriend’s past and the road he traveled to get married.
He entered the room like a wrecking ball and left shortly thereafter. After meeting at a charity event, Miley Cyrus and Jonas began dating in 2006 when they were both 13 years old. The Jonas Brothers accompanied Cyrus on her “Best of Both Worlds” tour as an opening act.
In fact, the “Hannah Montana” alum wrote a song about Jonas called “7 Things.”. Several years later, Jonas admitted that “Wedding Bells” was in reference to Cyrus. Though they were musical inspirations for each other, the tweens called it quits in December 2007.
Back then, Nick Jonas was what the heart desired. In 2008, Selena Gomez and Jonas began dating. During that year, she appeared in the Jonas Brothers’ music video for “Burnin’ Up”.
Their relationship was also burned up. Following a brief period of dating in 2009, the two split up for good before briefly rekindling their relationship the following year.
It has been revealed that the singer of “Good For You” dated the same guy as Cyrus, telling the media in 2016, “We never feuded.”. When we were sixteen, we both liked the same guy. Now that we have settled into our own lives, we feel completely at ease.”
When Jonas dated Delta Goodrem in 2011, he began his pattern of dating older women. He dated the Australian singer for ten months before calling things off in February 2012. The singer is eight years older than Jonas.
After five years, Jonas shared a photo with Goodrem on his Instagram, fueling rumors that the two were back together, but the gossip did not materialize and they appeared to be just friends.
Nick Jonas And Olivia Culpo
In 2013, Jonas began his first long-term relationship with Olivia Culpo. Jonas’ hit song “Jealous” featured the former Miss Universe in the 2014 music video.
As he admitted later to the media, he wrote the song about Culpo, saying, “We went out one night and he stared at her for a little too long, I got into it and then decided to process it differently and write this song.”.
After dating for two years, they broke up in June 2015.
A brief fling between Kendall Jenner and Jonas was reported in 2015. Jenner’s close friend Gigi Hadid, who was dating Jenner’s brother Joe at the time, is believed to have arranged the meeting.
Even though they did not publicly admit to their relationship, Nick did admit to the media at the time that he and Jenner hung out with Hadid and his brother.
When Jonas began to date Kate Hudson, a woman 13 years older than him, he found himself involved with an older woman once again. According to reports in September 2015, the two began hanging out together, fueling rumors that they were dating.
In spite of this, an insider told the media at the time that “they are hanging out, but they are not dating.”
Despite the fact that they enjoy a few outings together in Miami and Disneyland, their fling did not amount to much, even though Jonas expressed his respect for Hudson.
Kate is an exceptional individual. Our relationship was one of mutual admiration and we saw something in each other that was beautiful,” he told the media in January 2016. To respect her privacy, I am not going to disclose whether we had sex or not. However, we did have a beautiful connection. There is so much admiration and respect in my heart even today. She is an amazing woman.”
After Hudson, the pop star moved on to Lily Collins. In May 2016, he revealed that he was dating the “Emily in Paris” actress.
There were a couple of times when we went out. At the time, he told the media that she was amazing. “We have known each other for years, just running around in the same circles.”
However, her father appeared to believe that they were merely friends.
In response to a question about a possible romance, Phil Collins stated, “I am not sure what Nick looks like.”. He continued, “But Lily called me the other day and she was in Mammoth where all this was taking place.”. She stated, “I am here with a friend and it is not serious.”. They are just friends.”
In the end, the stars failed to shine.
Georgia was on his mind at the time. In 2016, Jonas was reported to have been romantically involved with Georgia Fowler. The media reported at the time that they were “casually dating.”
In November, the pair attended the engagement party of Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner in New York City, where they were seen “cuddled in a corner.”
However, he did not pursue a deeper relationship with Victoria’s Secret model.
Nick Jonas’ First Marriage Or Wife Priyanka Chopra
The love story of Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Jonas is one of a kind.
The twosome became acquainted in September 2016 after Jonas Brothers member slid into Chopra’s Twitter Direct Messages. As a result, they continued to communicate via text and later met in person at the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscars afterparty, where Jonas proposed to her on one knee.
Chopra Jonas and Jonas Jonas attended the 2017 Met Gala in Ralph Lauren’s designs, but the Indian star stated in June 2017 that the two were just friends. Media outlets reported in May 2018 that the couple had begun dating. According to a source at the time, they were “a good match and both are interested in each other.”
Chopra Jonas and the “Jealous” crooner were married in two separate ceremonies in India that December shortly after the singer proposed to her on her birthday.
In her 2021 memoir, Unfinished, the Baywatch actress wrote, “He swept me off my feet.” She explained, “I felt as if I had been carried by an unstoppable wave as soon as we began dating.”
Even so, she admitted that she was “in shock” when he got down on one knee, but she was also looking forward to starting their life together. Upon saying yes, we FaceTimmed our families and friends until 8:30 in the morning, she wrote in her book. As a result, the wedding planning process essentially began.”
In January 2019, the Camp Rock actor discussed the couple’s romance and the key to their success as a couple. As he described their early beginnings, “it was almost like an instant thing.”. He stated, “I knew when we locked in together that I had a partner for life and a teammate, someone I could walk through the good times and the bad with.”
For her part, the Don 2 actress has expressed her gratitude to Jonas for his support throughout their relationship. As she stated on the “InCharge with DVF” podcast in March 2020, “I feel like being with someone like my husband has such an incredible power.” “It is so appealing to me that he feels empowered when he sees me empowered.”
“He will stand on a red carpet on the side and watch when they are taking pictures,” she explained. He will, like, want to see what I have accomplished. In January 2020, the Isn’t It Romantic actress expressed that Jonas is “the best guy” and added that having her husband by her side is the best perk.
In the following year, Jonas teased that they were considering adding another child to their family. The Voice judge told the media in February 2021 that he and his wife would be blessed with any child, a son, a daughter, or anything else. It is just a matter of knocking wood that it occurs.”
In January 2022, the couple announced the birth of their first child via Instagram.
“We are pleased to announce that we have welcomed a baby via surrogate,” the statement on their respective social media pages stated. During this special time, we respectfully ask for your privacy so that we can focus on our family. I would like to thank you very much.”
It was confirmed in April that their daughter’s name is Malti Marie Chopra Jonas.
Nick Jonas Career
- His career began by chance at 6 when he was spotted singing in a hair salon where his mother was having a haircut, even though he and his two older brothers played music as children.
- In 2000, after being recommended by a professional show business manager, he was given the opportunity to perform on Broadway as Tiny Tim in A Christmas Carol opposite Frank Langella when he was seven years old.
- In addition to Annie Get Your Gun (2001) and Beauty and the Beast (2002), he performed in other Broadway musicals, mostly as replacements.
- In his later stage performances, he appeared in Les Miserables (2010), Hairspray (2011), and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (2012).
- In 2002, he co-wrote a song with his father, titled Joy to the World (A Christmas Prayer), which was included in Broadway’s Greatest Gifts: Carols for a Cure, Volume 1. He released his debut single on Christian Radio via INO Records following the release of 4., a compilation album.
- In spite of the song’s lack of success, Columbia Records took note of it. In addition to Columbia, he was signed by INO. His eponymous debut studio album was released on September 5, 2004. It contains eleven tracks, of which some of the lyrics, including Time for Me to Fly and Please Be Mine, were co-written with his father.
- After listening to Jonas’ voice and liking the song Please Be Mine, Columbia Records president Steve Greenberg signed Jonas and his older brothers, Joe and Kevin, to the label as a group, resulting in the formation of the Jonas Brothers.
- The Jonas Brothers began their first promotional tour for their upcoming album It’s About Time on November 5, 2005. As a result of several delays, the album was released on August 8, 2006, by Columbia Records.
- In the meantime, the band released its debut single, Mandy, and the first single from the album on December 27, 2005; a second single, Year 3000, from the album was released on March 16, 2006, and the band has appeared on a variety of Disney Channel soundtracks.
- Columbia Records dropped the Jonas Brothers from their roster shortly after they signed with Hollywood Records.
- As a result, of their single titled S.O.S, which was released on August 3, 2007, they gained a great deal of fame. Over 1.5 million copies of the song were sold in the United States and it reached the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- The band achieved their greatest success with their eponymous second studio album released on August 7, 2007, which sold over 2 million copies in the United States and ranked among the top five on the Billboard 200.
- On August 17, 2007, the group appeared as special guest stars in Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas, an episode of Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel. By becoming the most viewed series ever on basic cable, the episode became the highest-rated episode of the series, receiving 10.7 million viewers.
- The first season of Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream, a reality television series on Disney Channel, premiered on May 16, 2008, and ended on May 31, 2010. In addition to Mr. Sunshine (2011), Smash (2012), and Scream Queens (2015), Jonas has also appeared in other television series.
- As part of Disney Channel’s Camp Rock, which starred Demi Lovato on June 20, 2008, the Jonas Brothers made their film debut. The premiere of this episode was the third-highest watched DCOM ever, garnering 8.9 million viewers. A sequel to the movie, starring the three brothers, was released on September 3, 2010.
- With the release of its third studio album on August 12, 2008, A Little Bit Longer became the group’s second multi-platinum album in the United States, cementing its position as a major force in the American pop-rock scene.
- Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience was released on February 27, 2009, and became not only a commercial success but also the sixth-highest-grossing concert film of all time. During that same year, on May 2, the band began their second television series with Disney Channel called JONAS, later renamed JONAS L.A. It ended on October 3, 2010, after two seasons.
- On June 16, 2009, the band released their fourth and final studio album, Lines, Vines and Trying Times, which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart and sold 247,000 copies in its first week, but did not achieve the same success as their earlier albums. After disbanding on October 29, 2013, the group ceased to exist.
- During the latter part of 2009, Jonas formed a band entitled Nick Jonas & the Administration. As a member of the new band, Jonas has released several albums, including the studio album Who I Am (2010), the live album Nick Jonas & The Administration Live at the Wiltern on January 28, 2010, and the extended play Stay (2010).
- On November 10, 2014, Nick Jonas released his second eponymous studio album, which received positive critical reviews and reached the top 10 in the US, as well as the top 20 in the UK, Canada, and Mexico. On November 20, 2015, Nick Jonas X2 was re-released with three new tracks and four remixes.
- Jonas’ third solo album, Last Year Was Complicated, was released on June 10, 2016. In addition to Big Sean, Ty Dolla Sign, Tove Lo, and Daniella Mason, he collaborated with Big Sean on the album. As soon as it was released, it reached number two on the Billboard 200 and number one on the Top Albums sales chart in the United States.
- In May 2017, he released a single titled Remember I Told You, which featured British singer-songwriter Anne-Marie and American singer Mike Posner. Four months after the release of his song, Find You, he released a new single. Additionally, he appeared in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle in 2017.
- The Jonas Brothers reformed in early 2019 and released the album “Happiness Begins”, which received positive reviews.
- It was announced on February 20, 2021, that Jonas would host Saturday Night Live for the first time on February 27. In addition to performing his single, “Spaceman”, from his fourth studio album, also titled Spaceman, he was the musical guest for the fourth time on Saturday Night Live. On March 4, 2021, the second single, titled “This Is Heaven”, was released.
- The 93rd Academy Awards nominations were announced by Jonas and his wife Priyanka Chopra on March 15, 2021. Jonas was announced as the host of the 2021 Billboard Music Awards on April 30, 2021. A professional shot taping of the musical Jersey Boys will feature Nick Jonas as Frankie Valli.
Facts About Nick Jonas
- Is Nick Jonas a smoker? The answer is yes
- Is Nick Jonas an alcoholic? The answer is yes
- The first time he was discovered, he was six years old. He was singing in a salon while his mother was getting a haircut. His mother was quite impressed with him and he shared the manager’s telephone number with her.
- At the age of seven, he appeared in a commercial.
- After completing fifth grade, his mother homeschooled him.
- He began performing in theatre and Broadway at a very early age.
- On Broadway, he played characters such as Tiny Tim, Chip Potts, Little Jake, and Gavroche.
- At the age of ten, he released his first single in 2002.
- At the age of 13, he was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes.
- The Jonas Brothers are a band formed by his two elder brothers, Joe and Kevin Jonas. A debut single, “Mandy”, was released by the band in December 2005. The band released its debut album “It’s About Time” on August 8, 2006.
- In the popular television show “The X Factor,” he served as a mentor to Demi Lovato.
- On NBC, Nick hosted the Miss USA 2013 competition 2013.
- In 2014, he appeared in the drama series Kingdom as Nate Kulina.
- “Wedding Bells”, which he later revealed was inspired by her ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus, was released by him.
- The song “Home” was composed by Jonas in 2017. There was a nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song for this song.
- His relationship with Priyanka Chopra was widely reported in 2018.
- Nick and Priyanka received their Simpsons caricatures from Stefano Monda and Rino Russo shortly after their wedding.
- In May 2022, Nick Jonas presented Priyanka Chopra with an all-terrain vehicle bearing the name ‘Mrs. Jonas’ In an Instagram post, Priyanka expressed her gratitude to Nick for the gift. According to her, “Now that’s a ride???? Thank you, Nick Jonas. You always keep my cool factor high.”
For the purpose of raising awareness, Nick Jonas is sharing the four symptoms he noticed before being diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in his teens. The singer posted a short video on his Instagram page, just in time for World Diabetes Day.
Nick Jonas is best known as a member of the Jonas Brothers, a band he formed with his brothers Kevin and Joe. In addition to Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009), he has also appeared in Careful What You Wish For (2015). His television appearances include Last Man Standing (2011) and Hawaii Five-0 (2010).
Nick Jonas, the youngest member of the band, was born on September 16, 1992. The trio has made headlines since they built their careers in the band, however, they actually have a fourth much younger brother, Frankie, who was born on September 28, 2000.
During her conversation, the Quantico actor revealed despite belonging to different faiths, she and Nick are spiritually on the same page. The actor said she believes religion is a map to get to the same destination, which is God. Therefore, they both align on the same faith.
An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of Nick Jonas. Hopefully, Nick Jonas’s biography has made you believe patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Nick Jonas.