A Mexican professional footballer, Fernando Beltran Cruz, better known as Nene, was born on 8 May 1998 and currently plays as a midfielder for Liga MX club Guadalajara and Mexico national team. He is a versatile player.
He had started his football career at a young age with the football club Guadalajara’s youth academy. As of 2022 he had appeared for his club in a total of 140 matches and scored a sum of 6 goals. While he had to make 6 appearances on Mexico national football team and did not score any goal till august 2022.
Fernando Beltran Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Fernando Beltran. It gives you the ability to read through the Mexican footballer profile as fast as possible.
[table id=4846 /]
Fernando Beltran Net Worth
In 2023, what will Fernando Beltran’s salary be?
In Jul 2019 Fernando Beltran signed a contract with Deportivo Guadalajara that ended in 2023 that netted him a whopping salary of £283,790 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £780 per day and £32 per hour!
[table id=4847 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Fernando Beltran has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million, and his market value is about $6.05 million.
Fernando Beltran FIFA 22 – Potential And Rating
In FIFA 22, Fernando Beltran has an overall rating of 70 with a potential of 75. Beltran has got a 3-star skillmoves rating.
[table id=4848 /]
He prefers to shoot with his right foot. His workrates are Medium / High. Fernando Beltran’s height is 168 cm and his weight is estimated at 66 kg according to our database. Currently, Fernando Beltran is playing with numbers 20 and 16.
- As a member of Atlante’s youth academy in 2012, Beltran participated in the U-15 and third division squads, and then briefly joined Santos Laguna’s High-Performance School in 2014.
- He was scouted and joined Guadalajara’s youth academy in 2014, going through the U-17 and U-20 youth systems.
- In the 2017 Champion of Champions, Beltran made his debut with the first team under Matias Almeyda and lost 1–0 to Tigres UANL.
- In a 0–0 draw with Toluca six days later, he made his league debut.
- The 25th of January 2020 marked the day when he scored his first league goal for Guadalajara against Toluca in a 2–2 draw.
- Upon renewing his contract with Guadalajara in October 2020, he will remain with the club until 2024.
- As far back as May 2019, Beltran was called up by Jaime Lozano to participate with Mexico’s under-22 team in the Toulon Tournament, in which Mexico would finish third in the competition.
- It has been announced that Beltran will be participating in the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo.
- With the Olympic team, he won a bronze medal for his efforts.
- Beltran has been called up for the first time by Gerardo Martino to participate in a training camp with the senior national team in September 2020.
- His debut for the national team took place at the end of the month when he came on as a substitute in the second half of a friendly match against Guatemala, in which the national team won 3–0.
Fernando Beltran is 25 years old as of 2023.
He is 168 cm or 5 ft 6 in tall.
He was born on 8 May 1998.
He is from Mexico.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Fernando Beltran worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his siblings’ and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Fernando Beltran has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Mexican footballer. Hopefully, Fernando Beltran’s childhood story has made you believe patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Fernando Beltran.