Franco Armani (born 16 October 1986) is an Argentine professional footballer who plays goalkeeping for the River Plate of the Primera División and the Argentina national team. Armani married a Colombian and became a citizen. Columbia was reportedly interested in naturalizing Armani so that he could play for their national team, but Armani wished to return to Argentina to argue for a World Cup berth with the nation of his birth. River Plate is describing Armani as a goalkeeper who wins matches.
Armani was selected by manager Jorge Sampaoli for Argentina’s 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. Argentina advanced to the second round as group runners-up after a 2–1 win over Nigeria on 26 June. Armani made his international debut in place of Willy Caballero. Armani played against France on 30 June, when Argentina was eliminated from the tournament after a 4–3 loss.
Franco Armani Bio/Wiki[table id=3665 /]
The goalkeeper Franco Armani was born on 16th October 1986, in Casilda, Santa De, Argentina. In 2022, he’ll be 35 years old and his horoscope will be Libra. Franco is the son of Analia Rimoldi (mother), who holds Argentine nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
Although Franco Armani is a happy husband, he does not yet have children of his own. The couple tied the knot with Daniela Rendon, a Paisa model who has hundreds of thousands of followers on her social media sites.
In the year 2016, the couple first met at dinner, and they instantly fell in love. After a few months of being in a relationship with his girlfriend, Franco proposed to her. I believe that his wife, Daniela, could be a young student who has dedicated her life to modeling.
Despite the fact that she stood out for her beauty and her voluptuous body since her childhood, she only became known in Antioquia when she was Miss Sonrisa in 2006. On his Instagram account, Franco has shared some pictures he has taken with his wife. From the pictures they have shared on social media, it seems like the couple is doing well.
The couple welcomed a son whose name is not disclosed yet.
Franco Armani Net Worth
How much does he earn in 2023?
In early January of 2018, the goalkeeper Franco Armani signed a contract with CA River Plate which will net him an astounding salary of $1,000,000 per year. Based on our calculation, it appears that he is earning $2,739.73 per day and $114.16 per hour!
In his current position, he earns over $1,000,000 per year and we estimate that Franco Armani total net worth is approximately $4 Million.
[table id=3666 /]
The market value of Franco Armani is higher than what his latest transfer suggests. The fact that he is a free agent means that CA River Plate did not pay a penny for his services. At least not for the transfer of his services. The market value of his services is around $3.85 million.
Franco Armani FIFA 22 Stats, Potential, and Rating
Francisco Armani is currently 37 years old and plays as a goalkeeper for the River Plate team in Argentina. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 79, with a potential rating of 79. Armani has received a 1-star rating for his skill moves.[table id=3667 /]
With his right foot, he prefers to shoot the ball. His workrates are Medium / Medium. It is estimated that Armani’s height is 189 cm and that his weight is 85 kg based on our database. Franco Armani plays for the number 1 team at the moment.
- In 2010, Franco Armani moved to Atletico Nacional from Deportivo Merlo.
- During his 8 seasons with the team, he became their first-choice goalkeeper.
- Nacional fans described him as a hero, praising him for being a reliable and effective shot-stopper.
- He would go on to win thirteen trophies, including the Copa Libertadores – South America’s Champions League – against Independiente del Valle in 2016.
- Nacional paid River Plate $3 million for Armani’s buyout clause in January 2018. His contract with Los Millonarios was extended for another year in May 2018 after signing a three-year contract on 11 January 2018.
- He was named man of the match in River’s 2–0 win over Boca Juniors in the 2017 Supercopa Argentina on 14 March 2018.
- Burger King sponsored the man of the match award and he was ‘crowned’ on the pitch after the match.
- Armani married a Colombian and became a citizen of that country.
- There was a report that Colombia was interested in naturalizing Armani so that he could play for their national team.
- Despite this, he was eager to return to Argentina to pursue a place in the World Cup for the nation where he was born, Argentina.
- I have to say that Armani has impressed Olé, who described him as a goalkeeper who wins matches.
- The manager of Argentina’s national team, Jorge Sampaoli, has named Armani in the 23-man squad that will compete at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- He made his international debut for Argentina in the final match of the group stage against Nigeria, starting in place of Willy Caballero.
- Following a narrow 2–1 victory, Argentina advanced to the second round as group runners-up.
- At the beginning of June, Armani was a starter in a Round of 16 matches against France.
- The match ended in a 4–3 defeat for Argentina, which resulted in their elimination from the tournament.
Facts About Franco Armani
- As a professional, he began his career with Ferro Carril Oeste in 2006.
- The manager of Argentina’s national team, Jorge Sampaoli, named Armani to the 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia in June.
- In the 2017 Supercopa Argentina final, he was named man of the match for River Plate’s 2–0 win over arch-rivals Boca Juniors on the 14th of March 2018.
- River Plate paid Nacional a reported $3 million as part of Armani’s buyout clause in January 2018.
- As a result of this, he has won many titles, including the Recopa Sudamericana, the Superliga Colombians, the Copa Colombia, and the Categoria Primera A.
- With regards to his personal life, the Argentinean footballer is married to a Paisa model, Daniela Rendon and has a son.
Located in the province of Santa Fe, Argentina, Casilda is a city located in the province of Casilda. It is the capital of the Department of Caseros and is located about 45 kilometers west of Rosario and 202 kilometers south-southwest of the provincial capital of Santa Fe, on National Route 33. The population of the city is about 35.058 people.
Club Atlético River Plate
Argentina national football team
Franco Armani’s preferred foot is right.
Franco Armani’s life story illustrates how his career path is not solely determined by his childhood dreams. Kids forcing him to remain in the post against his wishes gave him an opportunity to develop himself.
Franco Armani’s parents deserve praise for investing so much money in enrolling him in a sports academy. The fact that he did not waste the opportunity to succeed will make them very proud.
I appreciate you taking the time to read Woodgram’s version of Franco Armani’s biography. Our team of writers and researchers care about the accuracy of our content on Argentine Footballers. Please let us know if you spot any wrongs in our article.
On a final note, we would appreciate your feedback (below as a comment) on what you think about Franco Armani, including our biography of him. Now, stay tuned for more Argentine Football Stories from WoodGram.