Maxi “Maximiliano” Gomez Gonzalez (born 14 August 1996) plays as a striker for Trabzonspor of the Süper Lig and the Uruguay national team. Before joining Defensor Sporting’s academy, he played for his hometown clubs Litoral, Estudiante, and Huracán. He also made his senior debut for Montevideo. Celta was his first club outside his country, and he moved to a bigger club after two years with the Galician side after scoring 30 goals in that time.
Even though he is physically gifted, he isn’t the most agile player on the pitch. Since he uses his big frame to bully defenders, we don’t think he can do much about it. It will be useful when he links up and participates in the buildup of play if he improves his passing game. The Uruguayan striker has never played for his nation’s junior teams. Since 2017, he has been a member of the senior squad and has participated in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Maxi (Maximiliano) Gomez Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Maxi Gomez. It gives you the ability to read through the Uruguayan footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Maximiliano "Maxi" Gómez González|
|Nick Name/Popular Name/Shirt Name||Maxi Gomez|
|Age||26 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Born Place||Paysandú, Uruguay|
|Date of Birth||14 August 1996|
|Home Town||Paysandú, Uruguay|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Ivonne Gonzalez|
|Father's Name||Carlos Gómez|
|Brother(s)||• Leo Gómez González|
• Richard Gómez González
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughter(s)- Catalina Gomez|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||AIS Football|
|Debut Club||• 2022: Trabzonspor|
|Debut International||• 2017: Uruguay national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 30 (Trabzonspor)|
• 18 (Uruguay national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Trabzonspor|
• Uruguay national football team
|Coach/Mentor/Manager||Abdullah Mucib Avci|
|Position||Attack - Centre-Forward|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 186 cm|
in meters- 1.86 m
in feet inches- 6'1"
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 91 kg|
in pounds- 201 lbs
|Chest Size||41 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Uruguayan|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||7 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||9 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Maxi (Maximiliano) Gomez Net Worth
In 2022, what will Maxi Gomez’s salary be?
In Sep 2022 Maxi Gomez signed a contract with Trabzonspor that ends in 2025 and netted him a whopping salary of £1,011,917 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,780 per day and £116 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||2.5 Million Euros|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£1,011,917|
|Per Month Salary||£84,326|
|Per Week Salary||£19,460|
|Per Day Salary||£2,780|
|Per Hour Salary||£116|
|Per Minute Salary||£1.9|
|Current Contract||With Trabzonspor|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Sep 1, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2025|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$3.30 Million|
|Market Value||$13.20 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$44.00 Million (Jun 11, 2019)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Maxi Gomez has an estimated net worth of around 2.5 million euros, and his market value is about $13.20 million.
Pione Sisto Biography, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Maxi (Maximiliano) Gomez FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Maxi Gomez is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Trabzonspor. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 79 with a potential rating of 82. The skillmoves rating for Gomez is 3-stars.
Maxi (Maximiliano) Gomez FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|87||Heading Accuracy||57||FK Accuracy|
|73||Short Passing||64||Long Passing|
|35||Defensive Awareness||23||Sliding Tackle|
His right foot is the one he prefers to use when shooting. His workrates are high and low. According to our database, Gomez’s height is 186 cm and his weight is 91 kg. Maxi Gomez plays with the numbers 30 and 18 at the moment.
Brais Mendez Biography, Age, Height, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Gomez was born in Paysandu and joined Defensor Sporting’s youth setup in 2013.
- In the Copa Sudamericana, he made his first team debut as a late substitute for Hector Acuna in a 1–0 away win against Universitario.
- In his first game in the Primera Division, Gomez lost 0–4 to Nacional away on 4 October 2015.
- On 16 October, he scored his first senior goal in a 2–3 defeat at home against Montevideo Wanderers.
- Gomez scored a brace in a 4–1 home win over Juventud de Las Piedras on 31 October 2015.
- The feat was repeated in a 2–2 home draw against El Tanque Sisley on 20 November, as well as in a 3–2 home win over Danubio the following 28 February.
- With 14 goals in only 21 matches, he finished his first season with four goals in a 6–5 away win against El Tanque Sisley.
- In 2017, Gomez scored ten goals in 12 games after scoring four in 14 games in 2016; highlights included two goals in a 2–0 away victory over Danubio on 5 March.
- Gomez moved abroad for the first time in his career in May 2017, signing a five-year deal with Celta Vigo.
- In his debut season, he scored 17 goals from 36 games, seventh most in the league, in a 2–3 home loss to Real Sociedad on 19 August.
- Celta finished one place above relegation thanks to Gomez’s 13 goals in 2018–19.
- One of these was a 2–0 win over newly crowned champions FC Barcelona on the final day.
Agustin Canobbio Biography, Age, Father, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Maxi (Maximiliano) Gomez With Valencia CF
- Valencia CF signed Gomez’s contract until 2022 on 14 July 2019, with a release clause of €140 million.
- Santi Mina and Jorge Saenz moved the opposite way, with the latter joining Celta on a two-year loan deal. Valencia paid €14.5 million.
- He made his debut at his former club on 24 August, playing the first hour of a 1–0 loss before being replaced by Rodrigo.
- In a 5–2 loss to Barcelona at the Camp Nou on 14 September, Gomez scored his first goal for the Che.
- He scored both goals in a 2–0 victory over the same opponents at Mestalla on 25 January 2020, keeping his team’s unbeaten home record and inflicting the first defeat of Quique Setien’s tenure.
Maxi (Maximiliano) Gomez Transfer To Trabzonspor
Maxi Gomez signed a 2-year-10-months contract with Trabzonspor for a record transfer fee of $3.30 million.
- In a goalless friendly away to Poland on 10 November 2017, Gomez made his Uruguay debut as a 74th-minute substitute for Giorgian De Arrascaeta.
- Having been called up by manager Oscar Tabarez, he made his first competitive appearance at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia as an added-time replacement in a 3–0 win over the hosts in Samara.
- During the China Cup on 26 March 2019, Gomez scored his first international goal to round off a 4–0 victory.
- He was called up for Copa America in 2019 and 2021, both in Brazil.
Dalton Gomez Net Worth, Early Life, Career, & Personal Life
Who does Maxi Gomez play for?
Maximiliano “Maxi” Gomez González is an Uruguayan professional footballer
Who is Maxi Gomez?
Maximiliano “Maxi” Gomez González is an Uruguayan professional footballer who plays as a striker for La Liga club Valencia and the Uruguay national team.
How old is Maxi Gomez?
Maxi Gomez is 26 years old.
Which is Maxi Gomez’s preferred foot?
Maxi Gomez’s preferred foot is right.
Alejandro (Papu) Gomez Biography, Age, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Maxi Gomez worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Maxi Gomez has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Uruguayan footballer. Hopefully, Maxi Gomez’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Maxi Gomez.