Jackson Alexander Irvine (born 7 March 1993) is an Australian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for FC St. Pauli of the 2 Bundesliga. The former Celtic and Kilmarnock player has played for Burton Albion, Hull City, Ross County, and Hibernian in the past. Jackson Irvine was born to a Scottish father in Melbourne, Australia. It is his nationality that he holds.
There is a brother and a sister in his family. The name of his sister is Maxi Irvine. Jackson Irvine is currently dating his long-term girlfriend named Jemilla Pir. Originally from Melbourne, Australia, Irvine attended The Knox School and played for clubs in the Victorian League. In addition to playing for Scotland at the under-19 level, Irvine played for the Australian national team during the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Jackson Irvine Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Jackson Irvine. It gives you the ability to read through the Australian footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Jackson Alexander Irvine|
|Nick Name/Popular Name/Shirt Name||Irvine|
|Age||30 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Born Place||Melbourne, Australia|
|Date of Birth||7 March 1993|
|Home Town||Melbourne, Australia|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother’s Name||Not Available|
|Father’s Name||Steve Irvine|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Jemilla Pir (to be)|
|School||The Knox School|
|College/University||The Knox School|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||No Agent|
|Debut Club||• 2021: FC St. Pauli|
|Debut International||• 2013: Australia national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 7 (FC St. Pauli)|
• 22 (Australia national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• FC St. Pauli|
• Australia national football team
|Position||Midfielder – Central Midfield|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 189 cm|
in meters- 1.89 m
in feet inches- 6’2″
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg|
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Chest Size||41 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||His father from Scotland and a grandfather from the Netherlands.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Jackson Irvine Net Worth
In 2023, what will Jackson Irvine’s salary be?
In Jul 2021 Jackson Irvine signed a contract with FC St. Pauli that ends in 2023 that netted him a whopping salary of £109,200 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £300 per day and £12.5 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$1.6 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£109,200|
|Per Month Salary||£9,000|
|Per Week Salary||£2,100|
|Per Day Salary||£300|
|Per Hour Salary||£12.5|
|Per Minute Salary||£0.2|
|Current Contract||With FC St. Pauli|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 5, 2021|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||Free Transfer|
|Market Value||$2.20 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$3.85 Million (Jun 28, 2019)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Jackson Irvine has an estimated net worth of around $1.6 Million, and his market value is about $2.20 million.
Jackson Irvine FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Jackson Irvine plays central midfield for FC St. Pauli in Germany at the age of 30. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 69 and a potential rating of 69. In terms of skill moves, Irvine has a rating of three stars.
Jackson Irvine FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|73||Heading Accuracy||58||FK Accuracy|
|69||Short Passing||63||Long Passing|
|65||Defensive Awareness||64||Sliding Tackle|
With his right foot, he prefers to shoot. His work rate is Medium / Medium. According to our database, Irvine’s height is 189 cm and his weight is 70 kg. Jackson Irvine plays with number 7 at the moment.
- When Irvine was ten, Curtis Good lived two minutes away from him and they grew up together.
- Additionally, they “ran across countries together, played for Knox City (in Melbourne) as juniors”.
- In 2009, his first season of senior football, he was named Frankston Pines player of the year.
- Following a successful trial period, he signed with Celtic in December 2010.
- He captained the under-19 team that won the Scottish Youth Cup and Under-19 League during the 2011–12 season in the NextGen Series, a pan-European youth competition.
- In 2010-11 and 2012-13, Irvine also won the Youth Cup. On 1 September 2012, he made his Scottish Premier League debut as a half-time substitute against Hibs in a 2–2 draw.
- He also captained the club’s new under-20 team after making his first team debut.
Loan To Kilmarnock
- Irvine joined Kilmarnock on a six-month loan at the start of the 2013-14 season following interest from manager Allan Johnston.
- The club drew 1–1 with St Mirren on Irvine’s debut, two days after signing him.
- As a result, Irvine earned regular playing time in the starting eleven.
- A Stunning strike from a Barry Nicholson free-kick gave Johnston his first Kilmarnock victory since taking over as manager in October 2013, after Irvine had made six appearances at the club.
- As a result of a second bookable offense, Irvine was dismissed a few weeks later, on 9 November 2013.
- Irvine’s loan spell with Kilmarnock was extended until the end of the season in January 2014.
Jackson Irvine With Ross County
Irvine was sent out on loan again on 1 September 2014, this time to Ross County. On 13 September 2014, he made his debut against Motherwell at home, losing 2–1.
For a development fee, Ross County signed Irvine on a two-year permanent deal from Celtic on 28 July 2015.
- According to Burton Albion, Irvine signed for the English Championship club for a reported fee of £330,000 on 15 July 2016.
- His debut for the club came against Bristol City on 13 August.
- Three days later, he scored Burton Albion’s first goal in a 3–1 victory over Sheffield Wednesday.
- The goal was part of a four-goal run in his first six league games for the club.
- After scoring 10 goals in 43 games and avoiding relegation, Irvine was named Burton’s Player of the Year for 2016–17.
Jackson Irvine At Hull City
- Hull City signed Irvine to a three-year contract on 30 August 2017.
- During the 5–0 away loss to Derby County on 8 September 2017, he came off the bench to replace Jon Toral after 70 minutes.
- Hull’s 3–2 win over Brentford on 9 December 2017 marked Irvine’s first goal for the club.
- In June 2020, Irvine was released by Hull City.
Jackson Irvine At Hibernian
Irvine joined Scottish side Hibernian until the end of the 2020–21 season on 12 January 2021.
Jackson Irvine Transfer To FC St. Pauli
Irvine signed for German club FC St. Pauli on 5 July 2021.
- Although Irvine represented Scotland at the under-19 level, he said in October 2011 that he was still interested in playing for Australia.
- Although Irvine reiterated his desire to play for his native Australia in September 2012, his father was born in Aberdeen, so he was eligible to play for Scotland.
- A friendly match against Portugal marked his debut for the Australia under-20 team on 11 October 2012.
- His first call-up to the Australia senior national team came in September 2013, when he played in two games for the team.
- On 15 October 2013, Irvine made his debut as a substitute for Mile Jedinak in a 3–0 win over Canada after being on the bench for one game.
- Australia named him to its 23-man squad for the 2018 World Cup in Russia in May 2018.
He was born in Melbourne, Australia.
Currently, he is 30 years old.
He plays as a Midfielder.
He plays as a midfielder for 2. Bundesliga club FC St. Pauli and Australia national football team.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Jackson Irvine worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Jackson Irvine has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Australian footballer. Hopefully, Jackson Irvine’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Jackson Irvine.