Sergio Rochet Alvarez (born 23 March 1993) plays as a goalkeeper for Nacional, a club he captains, and for the Uruguay national team. Rochet began his career with Danubio but did not appear for the club. As a backup to Esteban Alvarado after Erik Heijblok left for Dutch club AZ in April 2014, he went on trial with them. The 19th of May 2014 was the date of his medical. AZ signed him for a contract until 2016 on 24 May 2014.
After Alvarado was injured, Rochet made his debut against FC Dordrecht. The Uruguayan national team named Rochet to its preliminary squad for the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers against Argentina and Bolivia on 5 March 2021. The COVID-19 pandemic, however, forced CONMEBOL to suspend those matches the next day. In a 1–0 victory over Paraguay on 27 January 2022, he made his international debut.
Sergio Rochet Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Sergio Rochet. It gives you the ability to read through the Uruguayan footballer profile as fast as possible.[table id=4482 /]
Sergio Rochet Net Worth
In 2023, what will Sergio Rochet’s salary be?
In Jul 2019 Sergio Rochet signed a contract with Club Nacional that extended on Jan 2021 and ends in 2023 netting him a whopping salary of 1.2 Million Euros (£1,037,670) per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,850 per day and £118 per hour![table id=4483 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Sergio Rochet has an estimated net worth of around $3 Million, and his market value is about $3.30 million.
Sergio Rochet FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Sergio Rochet is 30 years old and plays goalkeeping for Club Nacional. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 77 and a potential rating of 79. A 1-star rating has been assigned to Rochet’s skill moves.[table id=4484 /]
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. He works at a medium/medium pace. According to our database, Rochet’s height is 190 cm and his weight is 82 kg. Sergio Rochet is currently playing with numbers 1 and 12.
- In the 2012/13 and 2013/14 seasons, Rochet played goalkeeper for Danubio FC in the Uruguayan First Division.
- He moved to AZ Alkmaar in the Netherlands after winning the championship in Montevideo in 2013/14.
- In the 2014/15 season, he was in the Eredivisie eight times and the Dutch Cup once.
- He qualified for the Europa League with his club after finishing third in the Eredivisie.
- The following season, he played 23 league games, two cup games, and five Europa League games.
- He played 20 first-division matches, ten Europa League matches, and two cup matches in 2016/17.
- After two seasons at Turkish first division club Sivasspor, he moved to Club Nacional de Uruguay.
- During his last season with Bag, he accumulated a thousand minutes without conceding a goal.
- Including the Uruguayan Championship, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, and friendlies against Mexico and Panama, he maintained this streak for 1,064 minutes.
- Rochet played for the Uruguayan under-20 team.
- Then coach Juan Verzeri summoned him to a training course for under-20s in early July 2012.
- For the first time, he was called up to the senior team by Scar Washington Tabárez to play in the 2021 Copa América, but he was unable to take part in the tournament.
- In the 2022 World Cup qualification game against Paraguay, he made his debut on January 27 of the following year.
Sergio Rochet is 30 years old.
Sergio Rochet is 190 cm tall. Or 6 ft 3 in.
Sergio Rochet prefers the right foot.
Sergio Rochet is from Uruguay.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Sergio Rochet worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Sergio Rochet has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Uruguayan footballer. Hopefully, Sergio Rochet’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Sergio Rochet.