Kriti Sanon (born 27 July 1990) is an Indian actress who appears predominantly in Hindi films. She pursued an engineering degree from the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, after which she briefly worked as a model. After making her debut in Telugu cinema with the psychological thriller 1: Nenokkadine (2014), Sanon won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her performance in Sabbir Khan’s action-comedy Heropanti (2014), which marked her first Bollywood release.
Sanon has since starred in three commercially successful films, the action-romance Dilwale (2015), which ranks as her highest-grossing release, and the romantic comedies Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017) and Luka Chuppi (2019). In addition to acting in films, Sanon has launched her own line of clothing and endorses several brands and products.
Kriti Sanon Bio/Wiki
[table id=563 /]
Kriti Sanon Net Worth
Kriti Sanon Net Worth: Kriti Sanon is an Indian model and actress who has a net worth of $4 million. Kriti Sanon was born in New Delhi, India in July 1990. She made her acting debut in the 2014 physiological thriller film 1: Nenokkadine as Samira. Sanon also starred as Dimpy in the film Heropanti in 2014.
[table id=564 /]
Kriti Sanon Family
Sanon was born on 27 July 1990 in New Delhi to Rahul Sanon, a chartered accountant and Geeta Sanon, a professor at the University of Delhi. Her family is Punjabi. She has a younger sister named Nupur. She attended Delhi Public School, RK Puram and completed her BTech degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida.
Kriti Sanon Hot
Sanon made her acting debut in 2014 with Sukumar’s Telugu film 1: Nenokkadine, a psychological thriller, in which she played the role of Sameera, a journalist who is also the love interest of Mahesh Babu’s character. The film received mixed reviews from critics. A reviewer for The Times of India wrote that Sanon “looks pretty” and “acts well”. while a reviewer for Sify.com stated that she “looks gorgeous” and considered her performance to be “okay” for a newcomer.
Sanon’s second Telugu film release came with Sudheer Varma’s Dohchay, a crime film co-starring Naga Chaitanya. She next appeared in Rohit Shetty’s action-comedy Dilwale, in which she starred alongside Varun Dhawan, Shahrukh Khan, and Kajol. The film received mixed reviews from critics, though emerged as one of the highest-grossing Indian films of all time, grossing more than ₹3.72 billion (US$54 million) worldwide. Anupama Chopra disliked the film and wrote that Sanon and Dhawan “work as bait, meant to bring in the critical youth segment”.
Sanon had two film releases in 2017. She first starred alongside Sushant Singh Rajput in Dinesh Vijan’s directorial debut Raabta, which tells the story of star-crossed lovers who are reincarnated. In a scathing review, Sukanya Verma of Rediff.com labeled the film “embarrassingly daft” but took note of Sanon’s “statuesque, spirited presence”. It did not do well commercially. Her next release, Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari’s romantic comedy Bareilly Ki Barfi, was better received.
Sanon starred alongside Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao and played the role of a headstrong woman in rural India who aspires to a better life. Saibal Chatterjee of NDTV noted that “the burden of making Bareilly Ki Barfi work rests upon Kriti Sanon and she doesn’t put a foot wrong”, but Shubhra Gupta of The Indian Express thought that despite Sanon’s effort, her performance lacked naturalism. It earned over ₹548 million (US$7.9 million) against its ₹200 million (US$2.9 million) budget.
In 2019, Sanon starred opposite Kartik Aaryan in Luka Chuppi, a romantic comedy about a couple in a live-in relationship. Devesh Sharma of Filmfare wrote, “Sanon is spontaneous throughout and seems to be finding her feet in comedy, having a gala time of it all in the process.” Commercially, it proved to be a success. Her second release of 2019 was Arjun Patiala, co-starring Diljit Dosanjh, a romantic spoof comedy film directed by Rohit Jugraj.
She has four upcoming films, a comedy Housefull 4, featuring an ensemble cast, Ashutosh Gowariker’s period drama Panipat with Arjun Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt, Rahul Dholakia’s as-yet-untitled thriller, and Laxman Utekar’s drama about surrogacy, named Mimi.
In addition to acting, Sanon is an endorser for several brands and products, including Trident Group’s Bath & Home Linen, Titan Watches’ Raga Collection, Parachute, American Swan, among others. In July 2014, Sanon launched Tissot’s Quickster Football watch in multiple cities in India.
In September 2016, Sanon launched her own clothing line, named Ms. Taken. In April 2017, she performed in the opening ceremony of the 2017 Indian Premier League.
[table id=565 /]
[table id=566 /]
Some Known Facts About Kriti Sanon
- Does Kriti Sanon smoke?: No
- Does Kriti Sanon drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Kriti’s interest in modeling sparked after a photo of her was clicked by her sister Nupur, after which her classmates suggested she to try her luck in modeling.
- During her studies, she participated in a contest on a website after her sister clicked her photos and sent them. Luckily she won the contest and got a free portfolio by Dabboo Ratnani and also got a 1-year contract with a reputed modeling agency.
- She started doing ramp walks professionally in 2009, alongside her graduation. She also did modeling for the biggest brands in India, including Amul Ice Cream, Cadbury, Closeup, Honda Brio, Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel, Vivel, India Life Insurance, Samsung Hero, Kaya Skin Clinic, Reliance Trends, and so on.
- After her engineering, she got two job offers through placements, but she denied those job offers and moved to Mumbai.
- She was the first choice for Akshay Kumar‘s Singh is Bling (2015) but later she refused to work in the film as she got the offer of another film Farzi opposite Shahid Kapoor, though the film shelved.
- She got few minor injuries while shooting for her film Heropanti (2014).
- She is a trained kathak dancer.
- Her teenage crush was Hrithik Roshan.
- She was a state-level boxer. Kriti Sanon boxer
- Her favorite accessory is an ear cuff.
Who is the father of Kriti Sanon?
Where is Kriti Sanon from?
Who is Kriti Sanon’s mother?
Who launched Kriti Sanon?
Later that year, Sanon made her Hindi cinema debut, opposite Tiger Shroff, in Sabbir Khan’s action-romance Heropanti.
Why is Kriti Sanon famous?
Kriti won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Actress Debut Actress for her role in the film. Hard work and only hard work. Kriti Sanon Age: 28 Years born on 27 July 1990. About: Kriti Sanon beautiful, gorgeous Bollywood actress from New Delhi Actress is one of the top young actresses in the Bollywood at the moment.