Urvashi Dholakia is an Indian television actress. She is best known for her role as Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay and also known for participating in the television reality show Bigg Boss 6, where she was the winner in early 2013. She portrayed the evil character of Queen Iravati in the fantasy television series Chandrakanta on Colors TV. In 2019, she participated in Nach Baliye with Anuj Sachdeva. Urvashi Dholakia is an Indian model and actress. She is primarily known for her work in the small screen industry. Urvashi Dholakia Instagram.
Born on 9 July 1979, she completed her schooling from her hometown in New Delhi. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Komolika Basu” in serial “Kasautii Zindagi Kay”. She played a negative role in the show which was hugely liked by the masses at that time making her the household name. Owing to her popularity, she has even won the television reality show “Bigg Boss” season 6. She has lakhs of followers from all over the world who love her acting and personality. Urvashi Dholakia Instagram.
Urvashi Dholakia Bio/Wiki
[table id=731 /]
She was born in New Delhi, India into a middle-class Hindu family. Her mother’s name is Kaushal Dholakia and her father’s name is not known. She has a brother named Anurup Dholakia. The actress is a mother of twins son named Sagar Dholakia and Kshitij Dholakia.
She got married at the age of 16 years only but unfortunately, she got divorced and raised her kids all by herself. Urvashi is a strong woman who had been through a tough journey but in spite of everything, she managed to give all the possible comforts to her both sons. She is very close to her family especially her mother and children.
Urvashi Dholakia Husband/ Boyfriend
The actress got married at the age of 16 and got divorced early in her marriage phase. Urvashi Dholakia Husband name is not known as the actress who has never spoken about her past life. She has been single since her divorced but at one point in time, there was a rumor of her dating her co-star Anuj Sachdeva.
They got to know each other while shooting for a daily soap and things were going great between them until Anuj’s family came into the scene. Things went bad when Anuj’s family disapprove of their relationship and they never discussed it any further. However, this is just a rumor as none of the two have spoken about their relationship and have considered each other as good friends only who have nothing but respect for each other.
Urvashi Dholakia Net Worth
Urvashi Dholakia’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Urvashi Dholakia in 2023?
[table id=732 /]
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Urvashi Dholakia Career/ Television Shows
She made her debut at the age of 6 with a TV commercial for Lux soap. Then in the year 1993, she made her debut on a small screen with serial “Dekh Bhai Dekh” as Shilpa. Later she appeared in shows like Waqt Ki Raftar, Ghar Ek Mandir, Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii, and a few more.
But it was serial “Kasautii Zindagii Kay” which was the turning point in her career. She played the role of Komolika Basu and became everyone’s favorite in a negative role. Since then, there is no looking back for her and she did many different roles. Owing to her popularity, the actress has won the reality show “Bigg Boss 6” as well. Here is the list of all the serials and reality shows the actress has been part of
[table id=733 /]
Urvashi Dholakia Hot
Some Of Urvashi Dholakia Hot Images Are Below:
Some Known Facts About Urvashi Dholakia
- Does Urvashi Dholakia smoke?: Not Known
- Does Urvashi Dholakia drink alcohol?: Yes
- Urvashi Dholakia did a TV commercial for Lux soap at the age of six.
- Dholakia began acting was when she was 11 years old. She was a part of Nadira Babbar’s theatre group “Ekjute.”
- She made her television debut in 1993 at the age of 14 with the TV serial- “Dekh Bhai Dekh.” After working in “Dekh Bhai Dekh,” she appeared in “Zamana Badal Gaya.”
- Urvashi was born in a Hindu Family to a Punjabi mother and Gujarati father.
- She got married at the age of sixteen and by the age of 19, she became a mother to twin sons. Her marriage did not work out and she parted ways within two years of her marriage. She has raised her sons singlehandedly.
- She garnered immense popularity by playing the role of ‘Komolika Basu’ in Star Plus’ TV serial “Kasautii Zindagii Kay.”
- In 2012, she was the winner of one of India’s most controversial shows- Bigg Boss season 6.
Dholakia took a two-year hiatus from the entertainment industry after winning Bigg Boss-6 as she wanted to be with her teenage sons.
- She has worked in many TV serials including “Ghar Ek Mandir,” “Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii,” “Kasautii Zindagii Kay,” “Kahiin To Hoga,” “Mehndi Tere Naam Kii” among others. She is best-known for the negative roles played by her. Urvashi’s favourite character to date is that of “Pooja” which she portrayed in “Mehndi Tere Naam Kii.”
- Urvashi is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- In 2017, she worked in ColorsTV’s serial “Chandrakanta” in which she appeared in the role of Queen Iravati.
- In 2019, Urvashi appeared in season 9 of the dance reality show “Nach Baliye” with her ex-boyfriend, Anuj Sachdeva.
- Urvashi has a Siberian Husky named Jaeger.
- At the age of 6, Urvashi appeared in a TV advertisement.
What is the age of Urvashi Dholakia?
44 years (9 July 1979)
When did Urvashi Dholakia get married?
Urvashi Dholakia had gotten married at the age of 16, only to be blessed by motherhood when she was 17.
Who is a real komolika?
Hina Khan is the new Komolika. When she was asked if Hina is the right choice for the role of Komolika, she said, “Ekta (Kapoor) put her trust in me 18 years ago, the same she is doing now on Hina. Ekta has an eye for detail. Ekta has an eye for performers.