Oghenetega, Kevin Tammy Bakumo Abraham (born 2 October 1997) is an English professional footballer who currently plays for Serie A club Roma and the England national team. As a Chelsea youth graduate, Abraham made his first-team debut in 2016 before spending a season on loan with Championship club Bristol City.
He had a tremendous season there, winning the club’s Player of the Season, Young Player of the Season, and top goalscorer trophies, becoming the first player to achieve so in a single season. Abraham was loaned out again to Swansea City, however, the team was relegated from the Premier League at the end of the season.
Tammy Abraham Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham|
|Nick Name||Tammy Abraham|
|Age (as of 2023)||26 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Birth Place||Camberwell, London, United Kingdom|
|Date of Birth||2 October 1997|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Debut Club||Bristol City|
|Jersey Number||• England - 9|
• AS Roma - 9
|Current Team(s)||• England|
• AS Roma
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||11 / 3|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||None|
• Power Header
|Style Of Play||None|
Height and Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.90 m|
• in feet inches - 6 ft 3 in
|Weight||• in kilograms - 80 kg|
• in pounds - 176 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||British|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Centre-Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Kristijan Jakic Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- EFL Championship play-offs: 2019
- UEFA Champions League: 2020–21
- UEFA Super Cup: 2021
- FA Cup runner-up: 2019–20
- UEFA Europa Conference League: 2021–22
- Toulon Tournament: 2018
- EFL Championship Player of the Month: November 2018
- Bristol City Player of the Season: 2016–17
- Bristol City Young Player of the Season: 2016–17
- PFA Team of the Year: 2018–19 Championship
- UEFA Europa Conference League Team of the Season: 2021–22
Rodolfo Cota Biography, Age, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Tammy Abraham Net Worth
The range of Tammy Abraham’s net worth or income is thought to be between €18,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€18,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€14,000,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€6,000,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||€500,000|
|Salary per Week||€115,385|
|Salary Per Day||€16,438|
|Salary Per Minute||€11|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 17, 2021|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2026|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Sime Vrsaljko Biography, Age, Wife, Contract, Injury, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Tammy Abraham FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Tammy Abraham has an overall rating of 82 and his potential is also 86.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|86||Heading Accuracy||55||FK Accuracy|
|77||Short Passing||55||Long Passing|
|40||Defensive Awareness||20||Sliding Tackle|
Marcelo Brozovic Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
2004–2016: Youth career
- Abraham joined Chelsea at the age of eight and advanced through the club’s development system.
- He was a member of the Chelsea youth side that won the UEFA Youth League and the FA Youth Cup in consecutive years in 2015 and 2016.
- In the 2015-16 UEFA Youth League, Abraham scored eight goals in nine games, tying him with Roberto for the tournament’s second top goal scorer.
- He continued his success in the FA Youth Cup, scoring the game-winning goal in Chelsea’s final triumph over Manchester City in April.
- During the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons, Abraham scored 74 goals in 98 games for Chelsea’s different youth teams across all competitions.
2016–17: Loan to Bristol City
- Abraham joined Championship team Bristol City on a season-long loan from Chelsea on August 5, 2016.
- The next day, he made his debut for the club, coming off the bench for fellow debutant Josh Brownhill to score City’s first goal in a 2-1 come-from-behind triumph over Wigan Athletic, albeit the goal was eventually credited to Hörur Magnusson instead.
- He started his second game and scored the game’s only goal in a 1-0 win over Wycombe Wanderers, advancing Bristol City to the EFL Cup’s Second Round.
- The next week, on 13 August, he scored his first professional brace, including the game-winning goal, in a 2-1 victory against newly promoted Burton Albion.
2017–18: Loan to Swansea City
- On 4 July 2017, Chelsea confirmed that Abraham had signed a new five-year deal with the club, and he joined fellow Premier League team Swansea City on a season-long loan later that day.
- On August 12, he made his debut for the club, starting in a 0-0 tie with Southampton.
- Ten days later, he scored his first goal in a 4-1 League Cup win against League One side Milton Keynes Dons before scoring his first Premier League goal in a 2-0 win over Crystal Palace.
- He scored his first brace for his club in a 2-0 win over newly promoted Huddersfield Town on 14 October 2017, giving Swansea their first home win of the season.
2018–19: Loan to Aston Villa
- Following his loan return to Swansea, new Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri stated that he intended to keep Abraham at the club and included him in the squad for the team’s Community Shield defeat to Manchester City.
- On August 31, however, he was loaned out again, this time to Aston Villa in the Championship for the duration of the season.
- On 15 September, he made his debut for the club, starting in a 1-1 draw with Blackburn Rovers, and four days later scored in a 2-0 win against Rotherham United.
- On November 28, he scored four goals in a 5-5 league tie with Nottingham Forest.
2019–20: Return to Chelsea
- Following the end of his loan, Abraham returned to Chelsea and was handed the No. 9 shirt, which had previously been worn by Radamel Falcao, lvaro Morata, Fernando Torres, Gonzalo Higuain, and Chris Sutton.
- On 14 August, he won a penalty in extra time against Liverpool in the 2019 UEFA Super Cup, from which Jorginho scored to tie the game at 2-2 and send it to a penalty shoot-out.
- Abraham subsequently took the final penalty in the shootout, but Adrián saved his effort, resulting in Chelsea’s 5-4 loss.
- Following the game, he was subjected to racial abuse on Twitter.
- Ten days later, Abraham scored his first Chelsea goal in a 3-2 away victory.
- On September 23, 2020, Abraham made his first start of the 2020-21 season against Barnsley in the third round of the EFL Cup, scoring his first goal of the season in a 6-0 triumph.
- Abraham scored a goal in two consecutive games, the most recent being a stoppage-time equalizer against West Brom on September 26 at The Hawthorns.
- He scored in three consecutive games in November, winning against Sheffield United, Rennes, and Newcastle United.
- On 24 January 2021, Abraham scored a hat-trick as Chelsea defeated Championship team Luton Town 3-1 in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
- Abraham became the first Englishman to score in this manner.
- Abraham signed a five-year deal with Serie A club Roma on August 17, 2021, for a reported sum of £34 million, with Chelsea inserting a £68 million buy-back provision that can only be activated once the player has completed two seasons with Roma.
- On August 22, Abraham made his Serie A debut, assisting twice as Roma defeated Fiorentina 3-1.
- He made his UEFA Europa Conference League debut four days later, in a 3-0 home win over Trabzonspor.
- He scored his first goal for Roma in a 4-0 win over Salernitana on August 29.
- On September 16, he scored his first Conference League goal, finishing the Giallorossi’s 5-1 victory against CSKA Sofia.
- Abraham has played for England at both the under-18 and under-19 levels.
- In March 2015, he scored his first goal for England at the age of 18, scoring a brace as England U18 thrashed Switzerland 6-1.
- Later that year, when playing for the U19 squad in a friendly against Japan, Abraham and teammate Patrick Roberts played rock paper scissors on the pitch to select who would take a penalty.
- Abraham was victorious, but he missed the ensuing penalty kick.
- Only a minute later, though, Roberts assisted Abraham for England’s second goal of the game, which finished 5-1 in England’s favor.
- Abraham was one of three uncapped players called up to the senior England squad for friendlies against Germany and Brazil on November 2, 2017.
- On November 10, he made his debut against the former, starting in a 0-0 tie at Wembley Stadium.
- In October 2019, he said that he was still unsure about his international future since he was still eligible for Nigeria despite not having played a competitive match for England’s senior squad.
- Later the following month, he was called up to the England squad for the upcoming UEFA Euro 2020 qualifiers.
- Abraham made his first competitive debut for England against the Czech Republic on 11 October, coming on as a replacement and committing to England in the process.
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2023).
He is 190 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to AS Roma, his net worth is €18,000,000(as of 2023).