A Mexican professional football player, Rodolfo Cota Robles (born 3 July 1987) plays goalkeeper for Liga MX club Leon and the Mexican national team. Since 2007, Cota has been playing professionally. He is a goalkeeper for both his club and country. Rodolfo is a happily married man with a wife and children. Cota and Fany Gurrola walked down the aisle together.
In July 2014, Rodolfo Cota married his wife Fany Gurrola. Before getting married, they had been dating each other for several years. As of September 2015, Rodolfo and his wife were expecting their first child together. In March 2016, the couple welcomed their first child, Ian. In his free time, Cota enjoys spending time with his family. Isabella, the player’s second child, was born in January 2020.
Rodolfo Cota Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Rodolfo Cota. It gives you the ability to read through the Mexican footballer profile as fast as possible.
[table id=4802 /]
Rodolfo Cota Net Worth
In 2023, what will Rodolfo Cota’s salary be?
In Jul 2018 Rodolfo Cota signed a loan contract from CF Pachuca with Club León FC that ended in 2027 that netted him a whopping salary of £728,000 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,000 per day and £83 per hour!
[table id=4803 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Rodolfo Cota has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million, and his market value is about $1.65 million.
Rodolfo Cota FIFA 22 – Potential And Rating
In FIFA 22, Rodolfo Cota has an overall rating of 76 with a potential of 76. Alvarez has got a 1-star skillmoves rating.
[table id=4804 /]
He prefers to shoot with his right foot. His workrates are Medium / High. Rodolfo Cota’s height is 183 cm and his weight is estimated at 84 kg according to our database. Currently, Rodolfo Cota is playing with numbers 30 and 12.
Pachuca And Puebla
On 21 September 2007, Cota made his professional debut for Pachuca against Veracruz.
It was announced in 2014 that Cota would be loaned to Puebla. Against Tijuana, he made his debut with a score of 1–0. As a result of his victory over Guadalajara in April 2015, he won the Copa MX.
- Guadalajara announced on 11 June 2015 that Cota had been signed as a loan player to create competition for José Antonio Rodriguez following the sale of club veteran Luis Ernesto Michel to Dorados de Sinaloa.
- After his performance in the Copa MX, Cota quickly rose to become the club’s first-choice goalkeeper.
- He became champion after defeating Monarcas Morelia in the Copa MX final and became a key figure in the club’s twelfth Liga MX title triumph.
- He was named to the Best XI of the tournament and received the Golden Glove award.
- Guadalajara won the 2018 CONCACAF Champions League against Toronto FC, where he was named to the Best XI and received the Golden Glove award.
Cota was loaned out to Pachuca’s sister club León on 16 May 2018. During a match against Club Necaxa on 22 February 2020, Cota wore a jersey protesting femicide in Mexico.
In the shape of a map of Mexico, the shirt depicted the figure of a woman lying in a pool of blood. As a result, Cota may be suspended for three matches and fined MXN $300,000 (the US $15,000).
- At the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup, Cota represented the under-20 squad.
- Under the guidance of coach Juan Carlos Osorio, Cota was called up to the senior national team for friendlies against New Zealand and Panama in October 2016.
- As a replacement for José de Jess Corona, Cota was included on the preliminary roster for the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia.
- During a friendly match against Ireland at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey on 1 June 2017, Cota made his debut, winning 3-1.
- Following the tournament, Cota was included on Mexico’s final roster.
Rodolfo Cota is 36 years old.
Rodolfo Cota is 183 cm tall. Or 6 ft 0 in.
Rodolfo is from Mexico.
Rodolfo Cota was born Fri Jul 03 1987.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Rodolfo Cota worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Rodolfo Cota has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Mexican footballer. Hopefully, Rodolfo Cota’s childhood story has made you believe patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Rodolfo Cota.