A Croatian professional footballer, Kristijan Jakic (born 14 May 1997) plays for the Bundesliga club Eintracht Frankfurt as well as the Croatia national team, where he plays as a defensive midfielder for the team. As a native of Runovici, he started training at the age of seven at the local Mracaj, where he currently resides. As of 29 May 2022, Jakic’s transfer to Eintracht Frankfurt was made permanent and he signed a four-year contract with the Bundesliga club.
In 2013, he qualified for the Croatian Academy Football League for the second time, after spending four seasons at the nearby, bigger Imotski. He then moved to the smaller, less well-known Imotski in 2014. In addition to representing Croatia at numerous youth and senior levels, he was also a member of the Croatian squad at U19 and U20 levels. Having made his debut in 2021, he has already made two appearances for the Croatian senior national team since the beginning of 2021.
Kristijan Jakic Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Kristijan Jakic. It gives you the ability to read through the Croatian footballer profile as fast as possible.
[table id=4329 /]
Kristijan Jakic Net Worth
In 2023, what will Kristijan Jakic’s salary be?
In Jul 2022 Kristijan Jakic signed a contract with Eintracht Frankfurt that ends in 2026 and netted him a whopping salary of £815,390 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,240 per day and £93 per hour!
[table id=4330 /]
His earnings are on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Kristijan Jakic has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million, and his market value is about $9.90 million.
Kristijan Jakic FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
A 26-year-old Defensive Midfielder for Eintracht Frankfurt, Kristijan Jakic plays for Eintracht Frankfurt. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 76 and a potential rating of 78. The skillmoves rating for Jakic is 2 stars.
[table id=4331 /]
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. He has a medium/high work rate. Based on our database, Jakic’s height is 181 cm and his weight is 75 kg. Kristijan Jakic plays with the number 6 at the moment.
During the summer of 2013, he moved to the RNK Split academy.
He made his Croatia U19 debut in 2015, and he debuted for RNK Split in a 1-1 home draw with Osijek in December, coming on in the 66th minute for Milos Vidovic.
Istra 1961 And Lokomotiva
- The move to Lokomotiva followed the relegation of RNK Split in May 2017.
- After struggling during his first half-season with the club, Jakic requested that Bozidar Sikic lend him to Istra 1961.
- Darko Raic-Sudar, the coach of Istra, helped him regain form during the second half of the 2017–18 season.
- At the end of the season, he returned to Lokomotiva, where he emerged as one of the best players under Goran Tomic.
Kristijan Jakic At Dinamo Zagreb
- His good performances for Lokomotiva attracted the attention of Croatian giants Dinamo Zagreb, which signed him on 24 July 2020 for €1.2 million.
- As a result of a COVID-19 infection, he was forced to miss the first few weeks of the season.
- In Dinamo’s 2–1 victory over Hajduk Split on 12 September, he made his debut.
- His Europa League debut came in a goalless draw against Feyenoord on 22 October, when he fouled Mark Diemers and caused a penalty, which Dinamo goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic saved.
- Dinamo thrashed Istra 5–0 on 8 November 1961 with his first Dinamo goal.
- Jakic had already established himself as an integral part of Dinamo’s starting lineup by the end of the first half-season.
- As Dinamo defeated Omonia 2–0 in the Champions League second qualifying round on 20 July 2021, Jakic assisted Lovro Majer and scored himself.
- Dinamo coach Damir Krznar dropped Jakic from the squad ahead of the Champions League play-off against Sheriff Tiraspol on 25 August, claiming he injured his ankle playing against Lokomotiva the weekend before.
- According to Media, Jakic was removed from the squad as a disciplinary measure after the club refused to buy him from Eintracht Frankfurt.
- Dinamo won 2–0 against Osijek in the league derby on 29 August after he was unexpectedly named in the starting lineup.
Kristijan Jakic Transfer To Eintracht Frankfurt
- The Bundesliga club Eintracht Frankfurt signed Jakic to a loan agreement with an option to buy at the end of the season on 30 August 2021.
- He made his debut on 12 September, coming off the bench for Ajdin Hrustic in a 1–1 draw with VfB Stuttgart.
- In a 5–2 victory over Bayer Leverkusen on 12 December, he scored his first goal for Eintracht.
- As a result of Jakic’s efforts, the club reached the Europa League final and defeated Rangers 5–4 on penalties, despite finishing eleventh in the Bundesliga.
Croatia coach Zlatko Dalic called Jakic up for the October World Cup qualifiers against Cyprus and Slovakia on 20 September 2021.
On 8 October, he made his debut against his former opponent, being substituted in the 84th minute of a 3–0 win.
What is the age of Kristijan Jakic?
Kristijan Jakic is 26 years old as of 2023.
What is the height of Kristijan Jakic?
Kristijan Jakic is 181 cm tall. Or 5 ft 11 in.
How much is Kristijan Jakic’s transfer value?
Kristijan Jakic’s transfer value is estimated to be around $3.85 million.
Where is Kristijan Jakic from?
Kristijan Jakic is from Croatia.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Kristijan Jakic worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Kristijan Jakic has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Croatian footballer. Hopefully, Kristijan Jakic’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Kristijan Jakic.