The Peruvian footballer Christopher Paolo César Hurtado Huertas (born 27 July 1990), commonly known as Paolo Hurtado, played as a winger for Chilean club Unión Espanola. Since September 2011, he has been an international player with the Peruvian national soccer team. That same year, he was named best midfielder in the 2011 Decentralized Championship.
In Callao, Peru, Paolo Hurtado was born. In terms of his nationality, Hurtado is Peruvian. He has two sisters, Yuriko Hurtado and Nicolle Hurtado. He has 308K followers on Instagram and often shares pictures of his wife, children, and siblings. A marriage ceremony was conducted on 26th March 2013 between Paolo Hurtado and his wife Rosa Fuentes. On 19th September 2013, the couple welcomed their first child, a son Gadiel and their second son Amir.
Paolo Hurtado Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Paolo Hurtado. It gives you the ability to read through the Peruvian footballer profile as fast as possible.
[table id=5294 /]
Paolo Hurtado Net Worth And Salary
In 2023, what will Paolo Hurtado’s salary be?
In Jul 2022 Paolo Hurtado signed a contract with Club Alianza Lima that ends in Dec 2023 that netted him a whopping salary of £490,830 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £1,348 per day and £56 per hour!
[table id=5295 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, Paolo Hurtado has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million, and his market value is about $440 thousand.
Paolo Hurtado FIFA 22 – Potential And Rating
In FIFA 22, Paolo Hurtado has an overall rating of 66 with a potential of 66. Paolo Hurtado has got a 4-star skillmoves rating.
[table id=5296 /]
He prefers to shoot with his right foot. His workrates are Medium / High. Paolo Hurtado’s height is 174 cm and his weight is estimated at 67 kg according to our database. Currently, Paolo Hurtado is playing with the numbers 19 and 7.
On 17 February 2008, Hurtado made his first team debut with Alianza Lima. As he was aware that he would not have many opportunities in Alianza, he decided to go out on loan to Juan Aurich.
Hurtado became a regular member of Alianza Lima’s first team after a successful loan period.
Paços de Ferreira
He signed with the Portuguese team F.C. Paços de Ferreira and quickly established himself as a key member of the team.
Hurtado signed a three-year contract with Reading of the Championship on 12 August 2015. Having struggled to settle in England and also finding it difficult to find game time at Reading, Hurtado signed a loan agreement with Vitória de Guimares until 30 June 2016.
Reading confirmed on 3 August 2016 that Hurtado has returned on a season-long loan to Vitória de Guimares.
Paolo Hurtado With Vitória Guimaraes
It was announced on 20 July 2017 that Hurtado had moved permanently to Vitória Guimaraes for an undisclosed fee.
- During a friendly match against Bolivia on September 2, 2011, he made his debut.
- He scored his first goal at the National Stadium in Lima on March 26, 2013, against the Trinidad and Tobago team.
- He has been summoned to Chile for the 2015 Copa América by the new coach of the Peruvian National Team, Ricardo Gareca.
- It is noteworthy that Peru finished 2nd in Group C, which he shared with Brazil, Colombia, and Venezuela, and had a good performance as a right back.
- A 3-1 victory over the Bolivian national team in the quarterfinal phase qualified them for the semifinals. After losing 2-1 to Chile in the semifinals, Peru was eliminated from the tournament. Paraguay was defeated 2-0 by Peru for third place.
2018 FIFA World Cup And Later
- Ricardo Gareca discontinued summoning him after he failed to demonstrate a high level of performance during the first matches of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
- As a result of his good performance for his club, he was called up again, participating in the match against Uruguay in which he replaced Christian Cueva after an injury suffered during the match and scored the second goal.
- It was decided to call him for the remainder of the qualifiers based on his good performance in that game. It was perhaps the most shouted Peruvian goal of these qualifiers when he scored the second goal in Peru’s victory over Ecuador in Quito by the score of 2 to 1.
- He qualified for the World Cup with his team on November 16, 2017, for the first time in 36 years.
- The Peruvian national team coach, Ricardo Gareca, included him in the preliminary list of 24 players called up for the 2018 Soccer World Cup on May 16, 2018.
- His inclusion on the final 23-player roster was confirmed on June 4.
Paolo Hurtado is 33 years old as of 2023.
Paolo Hurtado is 174 cm or 5 ft 9 inches tall.
Paolo Hurtado’s preferred foot is right.
Paolo Hurtado is from Peru.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Paolo Hurtado worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Paolo Hurtado has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Peruvian footballer. Hopefully, Paolo Hurtado’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Paolo Hurtado.