Polish footballer Adam Buksa was born on 12 July 1996, and he plays for Ligue 1 club Lens and the national team of Poland. In addition to Poland, he has played in Italy, the United States, and France. Buksa is the older brother of Aleksander Buksa. Despite being a product of Wisa Kraków’s youth system, he began his professional career with Lechia Gdansk and made his debut on 25 July 2014. A two-year player for Lechia, he moved to Zagłębie Lubin after the 2015–16 season.
After playing until January 2018, Buksa was loaned to Pogo Szczecin for the remainder of the 2017–18 season. As a result of the season, Buksa signed a contract with Pogoń and established himself as one of the most promising young strikers in Poland. Major League Soccer signed him to a three-year contract with New England Revolution in December 2019. On 12 December 2019, Buksa signed with the New England Revolution. With a reported transfer fee of $4.5 million, he is the franchise’s second-most expensive signing.
Adam Buksa Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Adam Buksa. It gives you the ability to read through the Polish footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Adam Buksa|
|Nick Name/Popular Name||Buksa|
|Age||27 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Born Place||Kraków, Poland|
|Date of Birth||12 July 1996|
|Home Town||Kraków, Poland|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
|Sister(s)||• Gabriela Buksa|
• Aga Buksa
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|School||Bartłomiej Nowodworski High School|
|College/University||Bartłomiej Nowodworski High School|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||FSB – Spielerberatung GmbH|
|Debut Club||• 2022: RC Lens|
|Debut International||• 2021: Poland national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 18 (RC Lens)|
• 7 (Poland national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• RC Lens|
• Poland national football team
|Position||Attack - Centre-Forward|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 193 cm|
in meters- 1.93 m
in feet inches- 6'4”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 78 kg|
in pounds- 172 lbs
|Chest Size||41 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Polish|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||12 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Adam Buksa Net Worth
In 2023, what will Adam Buksa’s salary be?
In Jul 2022 Adam Buksa signed a contract with RC Lens that ends in 2027 that netted him a whopping salary of £1,647,210 ($2 Million) per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £4,525 per day and £189 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$3 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£1,647,210 ($2 Million)|
|Per Month Salary||£131,268|
|Per Week Salary||£31,677|
|Per Day Salary||£4,525|
|Per Hour Salary||£189|
|Per Minute Salary||£3.1|
|Current Contract||With RC Lens|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 1, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2027|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$10 Million|
|Market Value||$9.90 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$9.90 Million (Apr 1, 2022)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, he has an estimated net worth of around $3 Million and his market value is about $15.40 million.
Adam Buksa FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Adam Buksa is currently 27 years old and plays as a striker for RC Lens. Currently, he has an overall rating of 72 in FIFA 22 with a potential rating of 76. As far as skillmoves are concerned, Buksa has received a 3-star rating.
Adam Buksa FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|76||Heading Accuracy||46||FK Accuracy|
|64||Short Passing||44||Long Passing|
|31||Defensive Awareness||21||Sliding Tackle|
It is his preference to shoot with his left foot when he is shooting. As far as his work rate is concerned, it is medium to low. The height of Buksa is 193 cm and the weight of Buksa is estimated at 78 kg based on the data we have in our database. At the moment, Adam Buksa is playing with the numbers 18 and 7.
- As a youth product of Wisa Kraków, Adam Buksa started his professional career with Lechia Gdask, making his debut against Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biaa on 25 July 2014.
- During the 2015–16 season, he played for Lechia for two seasons before moving to Zaglebie Lubin.
- During the 2017–18 season, Buksa played for Zaglebie until January 2018, before being loaned out to Pogo Szczecin.
- A year after the season ended, Buksa signed a contract with Pogoń and established himself as one of Poland’s most promising young strikers.
- Major League Soccer signed him to a three-year contract with New England Revolution in December 2019.
Thorgan Hazard Biography, Age, Brothers, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
New England Revolution
- Buksa signed with the New England Revolution on 12 December 2019.
- With a reported transfer fee of $4.5 million, he was the franchise’s second-most expensive signing after Gustavo Bou.
- He joined Rob Jachym (1997–98) and Janusz Michallik (1998) as the third Polish-born Revolution player.
- On 29 February 2020, Buksa played his first game for the team in a 2–1 loss to Montreal Impact.
- Assisted by Brandon Bye, he scored his first goal for the Revolution in the 28th minute of the franchise’s home opener against the Chicago Fire on 7 March 2020.
- A first-year Revolution player scored his first home opener goal since Saër Sène in 2012 against the Portland Timbers.
- Buksa scored six goals and two assists in 23 appearances in his inaugural season for the Revolution.
- As part of the Revolutions’ 2–0 victory over the first-seeded Philadelphia Union in the first round of the 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs, Buksa scored the game-winning goal in the 26th minute.
Tymoteusz Puchacz Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Against the Chicago Fire at Soldier Field on 17 April 2021, Buksa scored the Revolution’s first goal of the 2021 season.
- He finished the 2021 season as the Revolution’s top goal scorer, leading the Revolution to their first MLS Supporter’s Shield.
- Having scored 16 goals in 31 appearances, he finished tied for 5th in the league in 2021.
- In the 2021 MLS Playoffs, he scored the club’s first goal against eventual champion NYCFC.
- The Revolution ultimately lost 3-2 in penalties following a 2-2 draw in open play after Buksa’s penalty was saved by Sean Johnson.
- After scoring seven goals in his first ten matches for the club, Buksa started the 2022 season strongly.
- In the first seven games of the season, he scored seven goals, tying a team record set by Wolde Harris in 2000.
- The Bent Musket reported on 29 May 2022 that Buksa, who missed the Revolution’s last two games and had been released to Poland for national team duty, was close to joining Lens permanently.
- On the 6th of June 2022, Frank Dell’Apa reported in the Boston Globe that the Revolution had agreed to transfer Buksa to Lens for $10 million, believed to be a record fee for a player.
- With 35 goals in 73 games, Buksa finished 11th on the Revolution’s all-time goal-scoring list.
Adam Buksa Transfer To FC Lens
New England Revolution announced on 7 June 2022 that Buksa would be leaving the club to join Ligue 1 club Lens for a reported $10 million transfer fee.
On 10 July 2022, he joined Lens.
- Buksa was first called up to the Poland national team on 15 November 2018 but did not play in Poland’s 1–0 loss to the Czech Republic.
- Poland finished bottom of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League A but was spared relegation due to UEFA’s revision of the format, so he was an unused reserve in Poland’s 1–1 away draw with Portugal.
- Buksa made his debut as a starter in the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification against Albania after a three-year hiatus.
- A 4–1 win for Poland over Balkan opponents was also achieved with one goal from him.
- In just his second appearance with the national team, Buksa scored his first hat trick as Poland defeated San Marino 7-1.
Adam Newmann Net Worth, Age, Height, Family, Career & Wiki
Facts About Adam Buksa
In his home debut earlier this month, 23-year-old forward Adam Buksa quickly endeared himself to Revolution fans. Five quick facts you might not have known about the Designated Player.
Adam Buksa: A Polish First
In the home opener against the Chicago Fire, Buksa scored a stunning goal to become the first Polish-born player to score for the Revs in more than 20 years.
Neither Rob Jachym (six appearances in 1997) nor Janusz Michallik (12 appearances in 1998) scored a goal for the Revs back in the late 1990s, so Buksa was crowned the Revs’ top scorer.
Amongst The Trees
Buksa isn’t the tallest forward in Revolution history, but he’s pretty close. Besides Mamadou Diallo, Eduardo Hurtado, Kei Kamara, and Saer Sene, four other forwards officially listed at 6-foot-3 have played for the Revs.
Those three players are all just one inch shy of Edgaras Jankauskas, the tallest forward in Revolution history, who scored two goals and had one assist in 2009-10.
Brother Of Adam Buksa
Another one exists. He has a brother who’s doing the same thing in Poland’s youth national team and in the Polish Ekstraklasa.
Aleksander Buksa, a 6-foot-2 forward who just turned 17, plays for Wisla Krakow in the Ekstraklasa, scoring three goals in 16 appearances. The younger Buksa has also played for the Polish youth national team.
Next Up, The National Team
Having contributed consistently to the Poland Under-17, Under-19, and Under-21 national teams, Buksa now intends to make the jump to the full national team.
In November 2018, he made his first appearance for the senior team in a friendly against the Czech Republic and a UEFA Nations League qualifier against Portugal but did not play.
Buksa said this preseason that it was just one call-up. “It was a very good experience, but it didn’t have a huge impact on my career. To get more call-ups, I want to work here and score goals.”
Local Teams Are Embraced
During an interview with Frank Dell’Apa of the Boston Globe, Buksa said he’s a big basketball fan and is excited to attend Boston Celtics games.
Also mentioning the Patriots, the Revs’ fellow tenants at Gillette Stadium, Buksa said he would need to learn the rules of the game before becoming a true fan.
Adam Driver Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Father, Children, Net Worth & Wiki
What team is Adam Buksa going to?
- RC Lens
- Poland national football team
By transferring Buksa to Lens, New England now have an open DP spot to work with during the MLS Secondary Transfer Window (runs July 7 to Aug. 4).
How old is Adam Buksa?
Currently, he is 27 years old as of 2023.
How tall is Adam Buksa?
He is 193 cm or 6’3″ tall.
Is Adam Buksa injured?
Starting as expected Buksa (foot) is in the starting XI for Tuesday’s match against NYC FC. Impact Buksa hasn’t played since October because of a foot injury, but he used the extra time to recover and he’s again in the XI.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Adam Buksa worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friend’s efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Adam Buksa has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Polish footballer. Hopefully, Adam Buksa’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Adam Buksa.