Kamil Paweł Grosicki (born 8 June 1988) is a Polish professional footballer who plays for Ekstraklasa club Pogoń Szczecin and the Poland national team as a winger. With over 80 caps since 2008, he represented Poland at UEFA Euro 2012 and Euro 2016, as well as at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. As a Pogon Szczecin player, Grosicki made 28 appearances in one-and-a-half seasons for the club. In 2008, he was sent on loan to Swiss club Sion after making only 11 appearances with Legia Warsaw.
A loan move to Jagiellonia followed, and after scoring 4 goals in 13 matches, Jagiellonia made it permanent. He played 45 matches and scored 10 goals for the Turkish club Sivasspor. After three seasons with the club, he moved to Stade Rennes and made 65 appearances. On 31 January 2020, Grosicki signed an 18-month contract with West Bromwich Albion for an undisclosed amount.
Kamil Grosicki Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Kamil Grosicki. It gives you the ability to read through the Polish footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Kamil Paweł Grosicki|
|Nick Name/Popular Name||The Penny|
|Age||35 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Born Place||Szczecin, Poland|
|Date of Birth||8 June 1988|
|Home Town||Szczecin, Poland|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Magdalena Grosicka|
|Father's Name||Paweł Grosicki|
|Sister(s)||• Kornelia Grosicka|
• Oliwia Grosicka
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughters- Maja Grosicka|
|School||Junior High School No. 27, Szczecin|
|College/University||Junior High School No. 27, Szczecin|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Not Available|
|Debut Club||• 2007: Pogon Szczecin|
|Debut International||• 2008: Poland national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 11 (Pogon Szczecin)|
• 11 (Poland national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Pogon Szczecin|
• Poland national football team
|Position||Attack - Left Winger or Midfielder|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm|
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5'11”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg|
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Chest Size||41 inches|
|Biceps Size||13 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Polish|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||9 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Kamil Grosicki Net Worth
In 2023, what will Kamil Grosicki’s salary be?
In Aug 2021 Kamil Grosicki signed a contract with Pogon Szczecin that ends in 2024 that netting him a whopping salary of $498,680 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns $1,366 per day and $57 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$2 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||$498,680|
|Per Month Salary||$41,557|
|Per Week Salary||$9,590|
|Per Day Salary||$1,366|
|Per Hour Salary||$57|
|Per Minute Salary||$0.9|
|Current Contract||With Pogon Szczecin|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 21, 2021 (extended on Jul 7, 2022)|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2024|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$1.10 Million|
|Market Value||$880 Thousand|
|Highest Market Value||$7.70 Million (Jun 28, 2017)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, he has an estimated net worth of around $5 Million, and his market value is about $880 thousand.
Andi Zeqiri Biography, Age, Club, Career, FIFA 22, Net Worth & Wiki
Kamil Grosicki FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
He is currently 35 years old and plays for Pogon Szczecin as a Left Winger. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 71 and a potential rating of 71. The skillmoves rating for Kamil Grosicki is 3 stars.
Kamil Grosicki FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|63||Heading Accuracy||69||FK Accuracy|
|67||Short Passing||62||Long Passing|
|36||Defensive Awareness||20||Sliding Tackle|
His right foot is the one he prefers to use when shooting. His work rate is medium/high. Our database estimates Grosicki’s height at 180 cm and his weight at 75 kg. Kamil Grosicki currently playing with number 11.
- Grosicki began his career with Pogon Szczecin.
- After joining Legia Warsaw in 2007, he requested a loan move due to personal issues.
- He went on loan to Swiss side Sion until 31 December 2008 on 13 February 2008.
- In the second half of the 2007–08 Ekstraklasa season, he played eight matches and scored two goals.
- The club’s new manager dropped him to the under-21 team at the start of the following season. A few months later, he left the club.
The club also secured the right to purchase Grosicki for 500,000 zloty at the end of the 2008–09 season, with Grosicki on loan until the end of the season.
As of June 2009, Grosicki has been contracted to Jagiellonia for a period of three years.
In January 2011, Grosicki was transferred to Süper Lig side Sivasspor for approximately €900,000 on a three-and-a-half-year contract.
Leandro Trossard Biography, Age, Wife, Position, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Grosicki transferred to Rennes in Ligue 1 on 24 January 2014.
- Rennes reached the semifinals of the Coupe de France with a surprise 2–0 win over Lille on 27 March.
- He scored again in the semi-final against Angers on 15 April.
- In the final, Grosicki played 52 minutes before being replaced by Paul-Georges Ntep as Rennes lost 2–0 to Guingamp.
- During his time with Rennes, Grosicki made 85 appearances and scored 13 goals.
Kamil Grosicki At Hull City
- Grosicki signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with Premier League club Hull City on 31 January 2017.
- In Hull City’s 2–0 win over Liverpool on 4 February 2017, he made his debut.
- For April, Grosicki was named PFA Fans’ Premier League Player of the Month. As part of a 4–1 home win against Burton Albion on 12 August 2017, Grosicki scored his first goal for the club.
West Bromwich Albion
- Grosicki signed an 18-month contract with West Bromwich Albion on 31 January 2020.
- According to reports, the fee was around £1m, with add-ons based on Premier League promotion.
- On 5 July 2020, he scored his first goal for the club in a 4–2 home win against his former club, Hull City.
- Upon the expiration of his contract, Grosicki will leave West Bromwich Albion on 27 May 2021.
- Grosicki played for the Poland under-21 team.
- He made his senior debut for Poland against Finland on 2 February 2008.
- Grosicki was selected for the country’s squad as it co-hosted UEFA Euro 2012.
- On 16 June, he replaced Eugen Polanski for 34 minutes of a 1–0 defeat to the Czech Republic in the second group match in Wroclaw.
- During the UEFA Euro 2016 qualification campaign, Grosicki scored two goals in his 24th cap away to Gibraltar on 7 September 2014.
- He provided two assists in Euro 2016 for Jakub Bakszczykowski’s goal against Switzerland in the round of 16 and Robert Lewandowski’s goal against Portugal in the quarterfinals, while representing Poland.
- Coach Paulo Sousa ceased to appoint him after the match against England in March 2021, and he was not included in the Euro 2020 squad.
- In March 2022, Czeslaw Michniewicz called him up for friendly matches against Scotland and Sweden (play-offs for the World Cup). This was Grosicki’s only appearance against this opponent.
Jan Bednarek Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Kamil Grosicki
- In Szczecin, Poland, Grosicki began his youth career at Pogoń Szczecin. Having risen through the ranks, he made his competitive debut in Ekstraklasa.
- Kornelia and Oliwia, both professional footballers, are Kamil’s sisters. His wife is Dominika.
- During the 2005-2006 season, Grosicki made just two appearances.
- On 7th May 2006, he made his debut against Arka Gdynia. In the 86th minute of the match, he was substituted.
- As a Sporadic player, he made 26 appearances and scored three goals.
- Jagiellonia Bialystok signed Grosicki on a permanent contract in February 2009 after loaning him until the end of the 2008–09 season.
- In 2010, he became a regular and won the Polish Cup and Polish Supercup.
- He scored again in a 3–2 win over Angers in the semi-finals on 15th April. Over the course of his career, he made 85 appearances and scored 13 goals.
- In January 2017, Grosicki signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with Premier League club Hull City.
- In a 4-1 home win against Burton Albion on 12th August 2017, he scored his first goal for the club.
Robert Sanchez (Footballer) Biography, Age, Parents, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
How old is Kamil Grosicki?
Kamil Grosicki is 35 years old as of 2023.
How tall is Kamil Grosicki?
Kamil Grosicki is 180 cm tall.
Which is Kamil Grosicki’s preferred foot?
Kamil Grosicki’s preferred foot is right.
Where is Kamil Grosicki from?
Kamil Grosicki is from Poland.
Ousmane Dembele Biography, Age, Wife, Father, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Kamil Grosicki worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friend’s efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Kamil Grosicki has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Polish footballer. Hopefully, Kamil Grosicki’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Kamil Grosicki.