The Australian international soccer player Mitchell Thomas Duke (born 18 January 1991) participates in the J2 League for Fagiano Okayama as a member of the club’s team. As a youth player, Duke played for Paramatta Eagles before beginning his professional career with Central Coast Mariners. In 2015, he became a member of the Shimizu S-Pulse team of the J-League.
Duke was born in Liverpool, a suburb of Sydney in the southwest of the city. In addition to attending All Saints Catholic College, Liverpool, he also attended All Saints Catholic Senior College, Casula. As a member of the Australian men’s national soccer team, Duke has fifteen caps and scored seven goals.
Mitchell Duke Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Mitchell Duke. It gives you the ability to read through the Australian footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Mitchell Thomas Duke|
|Nick Name/Popular Name/Shirt Name||Duke|
|Age||32 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Born Place||Liverpool, Australia|
|Date of Birth||18 January 1991|
|Home Town||Liverpool, Australia|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother’s Name||Arlene Duke|
|Father’s Name||Bill Duke|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughter(s)- Chloe Olive Duke|
Son(s)- Jaxson Duke
|School||All Saints Catholic College|
|College/University||All Saints Catholic College|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Titan One Sports|
|Debut Club||• 2021: Fagiano Okayama|
|Debut International||• 2013: Australia national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 15 (Fagiano Okayama)|
• 12 (Australia national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Fagiano Okayama|
• Australia national football team
|Position||Attack – Centre-Forward|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm|
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’1″
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 81 kg|
in pounds- 179 lbs
|Chest Size||41 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Australian|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Mitchell Duke Net Worth
In 2023, what will Mitchell Duke’s salary be?
In Aug 2021 Mitchell Duke signed a contract with Fagiano Okayama FC that ends in 2023 which netted him a whopping salary of £353,600 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £971 per day and £40 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$1.8 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£353,600|
|Per Month Salary||£29,467|
|Per Week Salary||£6,800|
|Per Day Salary||£971|
|Per Hour Salary||£40|
|Per Minute Salary||£0.67|
|Current Contract||With Fagiano Okayama|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 5, 2021|
|Contract Expires||Jan 31, 2023|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||Free Transfer|
|Market Value||$770 Thousand|
|Highest Market Value||$825 Thousand (Sep 11, 2019)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Mitchell Duke has an estimated net worth of around $1.8 Million, and his market value is about $770 thousand.
Mitchell Duke FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
The 32-year-old Mitchell Duke plays as a Striker for Fagiano Okayama. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 67 with a potential rating of 67. The skillmoves rating of Duke is 3-stars.
Mitchell Duke FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|58||Heading Accuracy||51||FK Accuracy|
|65||Short Passing||61||Long Passing|
|47||Defensive Awareness||50||Sliding Tackle|
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. His work rate is High / High. According to our database, Duke’s height is 185 cm and his weight is 81 kg. Mitchell Duke is currently playing with the numbers 99 and 15.
- Prior to joining the Central Coast Mariners youth team, he played for Parramatta Eagles.
- In a 3–1 win over Gold Coast United on 9 February 2011, Duke made his senior debut for the Mariners and also scored his first goal.
- He signed a two-year contract with Central Coast Mariners on 24 January 2012.
- The English Premier League side West Ham United offered Duke a two-week trial in August 2013.
- Duke scored six goals from 21 games in 2012/13.
- Despite 29 games played, he scored only three goals in 2013/14.
- From 15 games played in 2014/15, he scored 3 goals.
- According to coach Phil Moss, Duke’s goal total decreased due to his increased playing time on the right wing instead of the center-forward position he began his career in.
- Duke announced on 9 February 2015 that he would be moving to Shimizu S-Pulse in Japan.
- A cruciate ligament injury forced Duke to miss at least six months of football in April 2016.
- In December 2018, Duke left Shimizu after four seasons.
- In January 2019, Mitchell Duke announced that he had returned home and signed with Western Sydney Wanderers FC.
- Duke signed a two-year deal with Al-Taawoun on 22 August 2020. After scoring the winning goal against Al-Duhail in an AFC Champions League group stage match on 25th September 2020, he fell out of favor with the club leadership.
- For the remainder of the 2020–21 A-League season, Duke returned to his former club Western Sydney Wanderers on loan.
- Duke joined Fagiano Okayama on 5 August 2021.
Mitchell Duke International Career And Olyroos Debut
- In July 2013, Duke was included in the Australian national football team for the EAFF East Asian Cup.
- In the first match of the tournament, Duke made his international tournament debut against South Korea.
- On the next match, a 3–2 loss to Japan, he scored his first international goal.
- Duke scored again in Australia’s 4–3 loss to China the following match.
- In a friendly against Brazil at Estadio Nacional Mane Garrincha in Brasilia on 7 September 2013, Duke played for the Socceroos in a 0–6 loss.
- In the 78th minute, Mitch replaced Josh Kennedy as a second-half substitute.
- The Duke University team qualified for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. As a member of the Olympic team, he represented the Olyroos.
- Despite defeating Argentina in their first group match, they were never in contention for a medal.
Mitchell Duke is 32 years old.
Mitchell Duke is 185 cm tall. Or 6 ft 1 in.
Mitchell Duke’s preferred foot is right.
Mitchell Duke is from Australia.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Mitchell Duke worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Mitchell Duke has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Australian footballer. Hopefully, Mitchell Duke’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you find anything fishy in the article on Mitchell Duke.