Danish professional footballer Nicolai Mller Boilesen (born 16 February 1992) plays left defender for FC Copenhagen in the Danish Superliga and for the Denmark national team. He was included in the first 35-man Denmark national team roster in May 2018, however he was left out of the final 23.
He was selected for the 26-man Danish team for the UEFA Euro 2020 campaign, which was postponed to 2021 because to the COVID-19 Pandemic. All three of Denmark’s group games were played in Copenhagen’s Parken Stadium.
Nicolai Boilesen Bio/Wiki
[table id=5211 /]
- Eredivisie: 2010–11, 2011–12, 2012–13, 2013–14
- Johan Cruijff Shield: 2013
- Danish Superliga: 2016–17, 2018–19, 2021–22
- Danish Cup: 2016–17
- Danish U21 Player of the Year: 2011
Nicolai Boilesen Net Worth
The range of Nicolai Boilesen’s net worth or income is thought to be between €2,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5213 /]
Nicolai Boilesen FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Nicolai Boilesen has an overall rating of 73 and his potential is also 73.
[table id=5212 /]
- Before joining top-flight team Brndby IF in 2004, Boilesen began playing football for regional amateur clubs Lille Hema IF and Skovlunde IF in Ballerup and Skovlunde, respectively.
- Daniel Agger, a former player at Brndby and senior international for Denmark, served as Boilesen’s idol as a left-footed centre defender.
- Boilesen played a total of 38 games for various Danish juvenile teams during his stay at Brndby before making his U17 national team debut in July 2007.
- After many trial periods with teams including Manchester United, Fiorentina, and Chelsea, and with his contract at Brndby expiring in December 2009, Boilesen decided to go to the Netherlands.
- Ajax agreed to pay Brndby 4 million DKK (about €500,000) in compensation for the transfer.
- Boilesen picked Ajax over a number of elite European teams after receiving advice from Christian Eriksen, a fellow Danish youth international who plays for Ajax.
- After agreeing to a four-year deal that keeps him with the team until the summer of 2013, he first joined the youth divisions, where injuries caused his debut campaign with Ajax to be derailed.
- He established himself as the starting quarterback for Ajax A1, the club’s under-19 squad, after recovering, and even made appearances for Jong Ajax, the reserves team.
- Boilesen signed a four-year deal with FC Copenhagen, the bitter rival of his youth team Brndby IF, on August 25, 2016.
He is currently 31 years old.
He is 186 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to FC Copenhagen, his net worth is €2,000,000 (as of 2023).