Nico Schlotterbeck (born December 1, 1999) is a German professional footballer who plays for Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund and the Germany national team. Schlotterbeck is the nephew of former Freiburg professional footballer Niels Schlotterbeck.
Keven, his older brother, is a professional footballer who spent the 2019-20 season on loan with Union Berlin from SC Freiburg, where he will return for the 2020-21 season. Sandrine Schlotterbeck, Schlotterbeck’s cousin, featured in the seventh season of the German version of Love Island in 2022.
Schlotterbeck was called up for the first time to the Germany national team by coach Hansi Flick for FIFA World Cup qualifying in September 2021. On March 27, 2022, he made his debut against Israel in a friendly.
Nico Schlotterbeck Bio/Wiki
[table id=5383 /]
- Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2021–22
Nico Schlotterbeck Net Worth
The range of Nico Schlotterbeck’s net worth or income is thought to be between €1,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5385 /]
Nico Schlotterbeck FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Nico Schlotterbeck has an overall rating of 82 and his potential is also 88.
[table id=5384 /]
- Schlotterbeck made his SC Freiburg debut on March 9, 2019, as a half-time substitute for Philipp Lienhart in a 2-1 home win over Hertha BSC.
- Freiburg lost the DFB-Pokal Farewell on penalties in his final appearance for the club, although Schlotterbeck was named man of the match.
Loan to Union Berlin
- Schlotterbeck will join Union Berlin on a one-year loan on July 31, 2020.
- Borussia Dortmund confirmed the signing of Schlotterbeck on a five-year contract beginning with the 2022-23 season on May 2, 2022.
- He reportedly joined for a €25 million transfer fee.
He is currently 24 years old (as of 2023).
He is 191 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to Borussia Dortmund, his net worth is €1,500,000 (as of 2023).