Tyrick Kwon Mitchell is an English professional footballer who plays as a left defender for Premier League side Crystal Palace and the England national team. He was born on September 1, 1999.
Mitchell attended Brentford and Crystal Palace academies. He made his first-team debut with the latter in July 2020, and he became a regular the following season.
Tyrick Mitchell Bio/Wiki[table id=3489 /]
Life of Tyrick Mitchell
Tyrick Kwon Mitchell was born on September 1, 1999. He is an English professional footballer who plays for Crystal Palace in the Premier League and for the England national team. The zodiac sign of Mitchell is Virgo as per his date of birth.
Mitchell was born in Brent, London, and grew up in Harrow, where he attended Hatch End High School. He began playing for Pinner Albion at the age of nine and later trialled with Watford. Mitchell struggled with attendance since his father spent the most of his youth in jail and his mother was dependant on handouts to sustain their family.
He eventually joined AFC Wembley, where coach Abdi Farah mentored him and ultimately became his agent. Farah was characterised by Mitchell as a “role model” who drove him to and from training sessions. In a friendly encounter against the academy side, he ultimately pleased Brentford scouts.
Mitchell attended the academies of Brentford and Crystal Palace. In July 2020, he made his first-team debut with the latter, and he became a regular the following season.
Tyrick Mitchell Net Worth
Tyrick Mitchell currently plays as the Left-back for the Premier League club Crystal Palace. He currently has a salary of 1.7 Million Euros. His current net worth is about 5 Million Euros but it is expected to rise at a great pace in the coming years. His current market value stands at about 17 Million Euros.[table id=3488 /]
Mitchell joined the Brentford Academy in 2012. He was a member of the under-15 squad that won the Junior Globe at the 2014 Milk Cup, and he was later awarded a scholarship by the Championship club. However, the academy was closed down in May 2016 owing to financial decisions, and Mitchell sought alternate opportunities. He preferred to stay in London to assist his family.
Mitchell joined Crystal Palace of the Premier League in July 2016. He was handed a two-year scholarship after a season with the development squad and played for both the under-18 and under-23 Professional Development League winning squads. In 2018, he established himself as a regular starter for the under-23s, earning him a new contract in January 2019.
Mitchell joined the first team on their pre-season tour in 2019 and suffered a thigh injury that sidelined him for five months. On December 16, he returned to the first team squad as an unused replacement in a 1–1 draw with Brighton & Hove Albion. Due to ongoing injury concerns, he was only called as an unused substitute once more before the 2019–20 season was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mitchell was chosen to all nine matchday teams following the league’s restart in June 2020. In a 3–0 loss to Leicester City on July 4, he made his professional debut as a late substitution for Patrick van Aanholt.
On 16 July, he made another appearance off the bench in a 2–0 defeat to Manchester United, and he started the last two league games against Wolverhampton Wanderers and Tottenham Hotspur.
During the 2020–21 season, Mitchell was a regular selection in first-team manager Roy Hodgson’s matchday squads, making three appearances as the starting left-back. He started the first six league games before being injured, and he appeared seven more times between December and February.
Mitchell signed a new four-year deal in April 2021 after being courted by Arsenal. In May, he returned to the starting lineup as a left-back for the remaining six games of the season. In a 3–2 win over Aston Villa on May 16, he scored his first goal and got his first assist.
Mitchell, who was born in England, is of Jamaican origin and has indicated interest in playing for the Jamaica national team. Following the withdrawals of Trent Alexander-Arnold and Reece James, he got his first senior England call-up on March 21, 2022.
On March 26, 2022, he made his senior debut as a 61st-minute replacement for Luke Shaw in a 2-1 win against Switzerland. Tyrick Mitchell is quite young and is yet to make his mark at the international stage.
Tyrick Mitchell FIFA 22
Tyrick Mitchell was born on Sept. 1, 1999. He is currently 24 years old and plays as a Full Back for Crystal Palace in England. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 75 with a potential of 82. Mitchell has got a 2-star skillmoves rating. He prefers to shoot with his left foot. His workrates are High / Medium. Mitchell’s height is 1.74 meters and his weight is estimated at 70 kg. Currently, Tyrick Mitchell is playing with number 3. His best stats are:
- Agility: 78
- Stand Tackle: 77
- Interceptions: 77
- Marking: 76
- Reactions: 76
Tyrick Mitchell FIFA 22 Stats[table id=3487 /]
Facts about Tyrick Mitchell
- The Left-Back received a good moral upbringing. As a child, Tyrick Mitchell’s mother taught him the need to appreciate the little things in life.
- The youngster liked no other sports activity than playing football. He was this inquisitive kid who was never shy to ask questions and was always willing to learn.
- Tyrick Mitchell never liked his parents coming to watch him play.
- The English footballer comes from a poor household. In their low-income home, there were lots of mouths to feed.
- Tyrick Mitchell’s father was mostly in prison during his son’s childhood days. On the other hand, his mother was unemployed.
- He is both British and Jamaican. Tyrick Mitchell is a British citizen because his birthplace is England. On the other hand, he is Jamaican because the Caribbean country is the home of his parents, grandparents, and ancestors.
- Tyrick Mitchell attended the Hatch End High School, situated in Harrow. This is the very town Tyrick spent his early years.
- Mitchell began laying his football foundation at a team called Piinner Albon FC.
- In 2012, Mitchell joined the Brentford Academy.
- Abdi Farah, who worked for AFC Wembley, came into his life at a time he truly needed a father figure to guide his young career. He got to know Tyrick through a QPR scout. This new guardian, began looking after Tyrick Mitchell like he was his own son.
Mitchell is 1.74 meters tall.
Tyrick was born and raised in England. He holds British nationality.
Mitchell’s total net worth is estimated to be 5 Million Euros in 2023.
Tyrick Mitchell plays for Crystal Palace in the Premier League.