Marcus Rashford is an English professional footballer. After scoring in his first-team debut in the ‘UEFA Europa League,’ the young footballer scored again in the ‘Premier League’ against Arsenal in February 2016. Marcus, the “wonder kid” of the English football league, scored in his debut in the “Manchester derby match,” the “League Cup,” and the “UEFA Champions League.” From an early age, Marcus was a natural at attacking his opponents with powerful shots. He was only 5 when he began playing the sport, and by the age of 7, he had already joined the Manchester United academy. He played for the Under-16, Under-18, Under-20, and Under-21 teams before taking up his senior career in the forward position with the club. Moreover, Marcus became the youngest English player to score his first international goal as a senior in May 2016. In almost all of his matches, he displayed mind-blowing performances that helped him get selected for the UEFA Euro 2016.
Marcus Rashford Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Marcus Rashford|
|Nick Name||• The Kid|
|Age||24 (as in 2021) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Wythenshawe, Manchester, England|
|Date of Birth||31 October 1997|
|Home Town||Wythenshawe, Manchester, England|
|Hobbies||Playing Football, Music, Video Games, Watching Movies|
|Mother's Name||Melanie Rashford|
|Father's Name||Robert Rashford|
|Brothers||• Dane Rashford|
• Dwaine Maynard
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Brands Endorsed||• Rashford has signed an endorsement contract with the popular sportswear brand Nike.|
• Along with footballer Willian, he has appeared in a TV commercial for Xbox.
|Career Manager||Marcus is signed with FDF.|
|International Debut||On 27 May 2016 for England against Australia at the Stadium of Light|
|Club Debut||On 25 February 2016 for Machester United agianst Midtjylland in the UEFA Europa League round of 32|
|Current Team(s)||• Manchester United|
• England national team
|Jersey Number||• 22 (England)|
• 19 (Machester United)
|Coach/Mentor||• Jose Mourinho|
• Gareth Southgate
|Awards/ Achievements||• He won the ‘Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year’ award in the 2015–2016 season. In 2016, he became the runner-up in the race for the ‘Golden Boy’ award for the best European player under the age of 21.|
• He reached the 3rd spot in the run for the ‘Golden Boy’ award in 2017. He has been part of ‘Manchester United’ teams that have won the ‘FA Cup’ (2015–2016), the ‘EFL Cup’ (2016–2017), the ‘FA Community Shield (2016),’ and the ‘UEFA Europa League’ (2016–2017).
|Career Turning Point||2016-2017 Season|
• Game sense
• Aerial duels
|Weaknesses||The player has no significant weaknesses.|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm|
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg|
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Chest Size||41 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||31 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||English|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
|Favourite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favourite Football Player||David Beckham|
|Favourite Food(s)||Italian and Fast Food|
|Favourite Actress ||Kate Winslet|
Originally from Hanover, Marcus resides in Wythenshawe, Manchester, England. Born to Mel Rashford, he was raised by her. Three of his brothers and one sister grew up with him. At the age of 5, he joined the ‘Fletcher Moss Rangers,’ a junior football club, and became the center of attention because of his talents. Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Tyler Blackett, both currently with the club, also played for the junior team.
A talent scout noticed Marcus’ talent while he was playing for the Fletcher Moss Rangers. Marcus was enrolled at the academy of Manchester United at the age of seven. Rumors have linked Marcus with Courtney Morrison and Lucia Loi, but he has never been vocal about his relationships. According to his profile, he is currently single.
Marcus Rashford Net Worth
As of this writing, Marcus Rashford has a net worth of $80 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||$80 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019(Approx)||$72 Million|
|Annual Salary||$14 Million|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||• Audi A3|
• Mercedes CLA Class
• Mercedes S Class Coupe
• Range Rover Velar
His car collection includes; an Audi A3, Mercedes CLA Class, Mercedes S Class Coupe, and a Range Rover Velar.
- The decision to enroll at the academy changed Marcus’s already successful career trajectory. He was named to the first-team bench for the first time in the Premier League in 2015 during Manchester United’s victory against Watford.
- The opportunity became available to Marcus after Anthony Martial got injured during the warm-up match for the UEFA Europa League on February 25, 2016. Due to obvious reasons, Marcus was a late addition to the team. In his first-team debut, Marcus stunned the football world by scoring two goals against ‘Midtjylland.’ ‘Manchester United’ won 5-1.
- In addition to leading his team to victory in the game, Marcus also broke George Best’s record for the youngest player ever to score a goal in European competition with his two goals.
- Three days later, he played his first game in the English Premier League against Arsenal. After scoring two more goals, he became the third-youngest player in the history of ‘Manchester United’ to achieve this feat, after Federico Macheda and Danny Welbeck. Additionally, Marcus assisted on another goal that led to his team winning 3–2 at home against ‘Arsenal’.
- Markus became the only goal-scorer of the game in his debut in the Manchester derby on 20 March 2016. Marcus also became the youngest player to score a goal in the history of the ‘Manchester derby.’ He was only 18 years old when he made history.
- During an ‘FA Cup’ match in April 2016, Marcus scorched a goal to score the winning goal. The team won 2–1 and faced Crystal Palace in the ‘FA Cup Final’ on May 21, 2016.
- With a 2–1 win, ‘Manchester United’ won its 12th ‘FA Cup’ title. Prior to renewing his deal with ‘Manchester United,’ he had scored eight goals in 18 appearances.
- With his first goal against ‘Hull City’ on August 27, 2016, Rashford had a rousing start to his next season. This was followed by three more goals the following month: one against ‘Watford’ on 18 September, one against ‘Northampton Town’ on 21 September in the ‘EFL Cup,’ and one against ‘Leicester City’ on 24 September.
- There were no goals for Rashford in any of those games, except for Rashford’s goal in the ‘FA Cup’ on January 7, 2017, which won the game 4–0 for Manchester United.
- As a sub, Rashford scored an important goal in the 107th minute against ‘Anderlecht,’ assuring his team’s victory and advancing them to the next round of the ‘Europa League’ on February 26, 2017.
- Rashford played 53 games as a Manchester United player, more than any other player since the beginning of the season. The season ended with ‘Manchester United’ winning 2–0 against ‘Ajax’ in the Euro League final.
- Ashford made his first senior appearance on August 8, 2017, against ‘Real Madrid’ in the ‘UEFA Super Cup.’ He entered the game in the 46th minute as a substitute. A week later, his team lost 2–1 to ‘Real Madrid.’ Five days after that, Manchester United won 4–0 at home against ‘West Ham.
- He scored his first goal of the season on August 26, 2017, as a substitute in a 2–0 win against Leicester City. In September 2017, Rashford scored his sixth goal in his sixth competition debut against Basel. On October 21, 2017, he finished the season by scoring against ‘Huddersfield Town’.
- During the season, he played 16 games, scoring 7 goals and assisting 5 times. In his first Premier League game of 2018, he scored two goals in a startling 2–1 win over ‘Liverpool’.
Facts About Marcus Rashford
- Does Marcus Rashford smoke?: No
- Does Marcus Rashford drink alcohol?: Yes
- When he started kicking the ball, he was just two years old.
- He began playing football for Fletcher Moss Rangers at the age of five.
- Manchester United’s academy system welcomed him at the age of seven.
- A bench spot in the first team against Watford was given to him on 21 November 2015.
- On February 25, 2016, he scored two goals in his debut for the first team.
- He became the youngest ever goalscorer in a Manchester Derby in the Premier League era when he scored against Manchester City on 20 March 2016.
- The England squad for Euro 2016 included him.
- He played his first game for England Senior Squad against Australia on 27 May 2016.
- A new contract was signed with Manchester United on 30 May 2016, keeping him at the club until 2020.
- Having played in the European Championships, he became the youngest player in the history of England.
- On 24 October 2016, he failed to win the Golden Boy award, which recognizes the best U-21 European football player.
- The 23 man squad for England’s FIFA World Cup campaign was also named to his name.
What’s Marcus Rashford’s nationality?
Where is Marcus Radford’s dad?
His father, Robert is from Jamaica while Rashford’s mother, Melanie is from St Kitts, a small Caribbean country.
Where is Marcus Rashford originally from?
Manchester, United Kingdom
How rich is Marcus Rashford?
Rashford’s net worth is estimated to be around £65 million ($80m).
What is Rashford salary?
1.04 crores GBP (2021)
Is Rashford a doctor?
Manchester United Striker, Marcos Rashford has been given an honorary doctorate by the University of Manchester, which makes him the youngest doctor ever. He was given this award after his campaign to help needy children.