Jesus Alberto Angulo Uriarte (born 30 January 1998) is a Mexican professional footballer who currently plays as a defensive midfielder for Liga MX club Tigres of the Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon of Mexico’s First Division and Mexico national football team. The player, however, was part of Atlas last season, a team that managed to break the curse of not winning a league title in more than 70 years. Jesus Angulo was married this year on 18 June 2022 to his longtime girlfriend Evelyn De León.
Besides being part of this achievement, Angulo was also part of the Santos Laguna team that won the Clausura 2018 by defeating Diablos Rojos del Toluca. He was playing for Atlas in the Apertura 2021, a tournament in which he won the championship with the Zorros, but now that he is playing for Tigres he is attracting more attention than ever before in Liga MX.
Jesus Angulo Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Jesus Angulo. It gives you the ability to read through the Mexican footballer profile as fast as possible.
[table id=4713 /]
Jesus Angulo Net Worth
In 2023, what will Jesus Angulo’s salary be?
In Jan 2022 Jesus Angulo signed a contract with Tigres U.A.N.L. that ends in in the mid of 2025 that netted him a whopping salary of £1,939,040 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £5,327 per day and £222 per hour!
[table id=4714 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Jesus Angulo has an estimated net worth of around $4 Million, and his market value is about $7.70 million.
Jesus Angulo FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Angulo is currently 25 years old and plays for Tigres U.A.N.L. in Mexico as a Center Back. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 72 with a potential rating of 79. The skillmoves rating for Angulo is 2-stars.
[table id=4715 /]
With his left foot, he prefers to shoot. His workrate is Medium / Medium. According to our database, Angulo’s height is 179 cm and his weight is 73 kg. As of right now, Jesus Angulo is playing with the numbers 27 and 3.
- In 2012, Angulo joined the Águilas de la UAS of the Mexican Tercera División.
- Beginning in 2013, he participated in the Under 15 Tournament organized by the Mexican Federation of Football Association with the Third Division National Team.
Santos Laguna And Loan To Atlas
- He was recruited by the Santos Laguna Club after participating in the Under 15 tournament.
- Angulo was involved in the accident involving the Santos under 17 team’s truck on January 12, 2014, as they were returning to Torreón after playing against Cruz Azul. The team’s doctor died and Angulo was discharged.
- Since he had no serious injuries, he was discharged from the hospital the following day.
- In February 2014, Julio César Armendáriz invited him to participate in the Viareggio Cup in Italy, where he was the youngest player and did not play any matches.
- On December 13 of that year, he lost the under 17 final to Club de Futbol Monterrey FC.
- In February 2015, he was invited to participate in the Viareggio Cup, where he started all three games, and in April he won the Dallas Cup in the super sub-17 categories, beating Monterrey 1-0.
- The Apertura 2015 was his first tournament, and he won the championship on penalties against Club Tijuana.
- On August 15, 2017, he made his first appearance with the first team, starting in the team’s 2–0 win over Futbol Club Juarez in the Copa México.
- On September 16, he made his first league debut in Santos’ away loss to Cruz Azul, replacing Ventura Alvarado at minute 60.
- His loan to Atlas FC was announced on 23 June 2019.
On Jan 1, 2022 he transferred to a new club Tigres UANL with a record transfer fee of $7.70 million.
- The under-22 team was called up by Jaime Lozano for the 2019 Toulon Tournament, where Mexico won third place.
- The Mexico Olympic Qualifying Championship was won by Angulo at the 2020 CONCACAF Olympic Qualifying Championship.
- He was subsequently selected to participate in the 2020 Summer Olympics. Angulo won a bronze medal with the Olympic team.
- The interim national team coach Ricardo Ferretti called up Angulo for friendlies against Uruguay and the United States in September.
- The match against Uruguay, in which Mexico lost 4-1, would be his first cap.
Jesus Angulo’s preferred foot is left.
Jesus Angulo is from Mexico.
Jesus Angulo is 165 cm tall. Or 5 ft 5 in.
Jesus Angulo is 25 years old.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Jesus Angulo worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Jesus Angulo has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Mexican footballer. Hopefully, Jesus Angulo’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Jesus Angulo.