A professional Australian soccer player Awer Bul Mabil (born 15 September 1995), who plays as a winger for the Spanish club Cádiz in La Liga. Born in Kenya, he represents the Australian national team as a South Sudanese refugee. Originally from Kenya, Mabil played youth soccer at the South Australian National Training Centre and with Adelaide United. In 2013, he made his A-League debut for Adelaide United after making his senior debut for Campbelltown City. Mabil was born in Kakuma, a town in northwestern Kenya, to South Sudanese parents.
Before moving to Australia in 2006, he and his family lived in the Kakuma Refugee Camp. He began playing soccer at the camp when he was five, stating: “We would just go outside and kick around. There wasn’t much else to do”. In their games, they played barefoot and used rolled-up socks as footballs. In Qatar for a 2022 World Cup qualifier, Mabil said, “I was born in a hut, a small hut. My hotel room here is definitely more spacious than the hut, the room we had as a family.”
Awer Mabil Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Awer Mabil. It gives you the ability to read through the Australian footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Awer Bul Mabil|
|Nick Name/Popular Name/Shirt Name||Mabil|
|Age||28 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Born Place||Kakuma, Kenya|
|Date of Birth||15 September 1995|
• South Sudanese
|Home Town||Kakuma, Kenya|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother’s Name||Agot Dau Atem|
|Father’s Name||Not Available|
|Brother(s)||Awer G. Bul|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Camilla Duelund (to be)|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||DV7 Management|
|Debut Club||• 2022: Cádiz CF|
|Debut International||• 2013: Australia national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 17 (Cádiz CF)|
• 11 (Australia national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Cádiz CF|
• Australia national football team
|Position||Attack – Left Winger And Attacking Midfield|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 179 cm|
in meters- 1.79 m
in feet inches- 5’10”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg|
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||10 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||South Sudanese|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||7 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||9 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder And Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Awer Mabil Net Worth
In 2023, what will Awer Mabil’s salary be?
In Jul 2022 Awer Mabil signed a contract with Cádiz CF that ends in 2026 that netted him a whopping salary of £426,440 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £1,171 per day and £49 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$2 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£426,440|
|Per Month Salary||£35,536|
|Per Week Salary||£8,200|
|Per Day Salary||£1,171|
|Per Hour Salary||£49|
|Per Minute Salary||£0.8|
|Current Contract||With Cádiz CF|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 1, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2026|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||Free Transfer|
|Market Value||$1.98 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$3.30 Million (Jul 31, 2020)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Awer Mabil has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million, and his market value is about $1.98 million.
Craig Goodwin Biography, Age, Family, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Awer Mabil FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Currently, Awer Mabil is 28 years old and plays for Cádiz CF. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 69 and a potential rating of 70. His overall rating is 67. A 3-star rating has been given to Mabil’s skill moves.
Awer Mabil FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|44||Heading Accuracy||59||FK Accuracy|
|66||Short Passing||53||Long Passing|
|34||Defensive Awareness||20||Sliding Tackle|
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. He has a high/low workrate. According to our database, Mabil has a height of 179 cm and a weight of 65 kg. Currently, Awer Mabil plays numbers 11 and 45 at the moment.
Awer Mabil Wife And Tragic Death Of His Sister
Awer Mabil’s girlfriend is Camilla Duelund. In September 2015, she was spotted in Mabil’s game for the first time, and their relationship is still unknown.
According to Mabil’s Instagram, he has only posted one picture with his girlfriend. In contrast, his girlfriend often posts pictures of him.
Bor, 19, Mabil’s sister, died in an Adelaide car crash hours before Mabil and the Socceroos were scheduled to face the UAE in the quarter-final of the AFC Asian Cup.
“The Asian Cup was a mixed memory for me. I was on top of the world representing my country, scoring goals for my country, and then all of a sudden, I lost my sister.”
Hugh Jackman Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Kids, Movies, & Net Worth
During his youth, Mabil played for St Augustine, Playford City, SA NTC (2010–2011), and Salisbury East Junior Soccer Club.
- In 2012, Mabil made his senior debut for Campbelltown City (in the FFSA National Premier League).
- In the FFSA National Premier League, he demonstrated his pace and dribbling skills to outwit many defenders and was later signed by Adelaide United in the A-League.
- A-League match against Perth Glory, he made his Adelaide United senior debut in 2012–13.
- After coming on as a substitute in the second half, he scored his first goal in a 2–1 loss to Wellington Phoenix in Round 17 of the 2013–14 A-League season.
- Mabil signed with Danish Superliga club, FC Midtjylland in July 2015 for a reported transfer fee in excess of AU$1,300,000.
- Awer Mabil debuted for FC Midtjylland in the Danish Superliga on 16 October 2015 as an 83rd-minute substitute for Daniel Royer against Randers FC.
- A 73rd-minute substitution for Mikkel Duelund gave Mabil his UEFA Europa League debut on 22 October 2015.
- During his time at FC Midtjylland, he developed a winning mentality and appreciated the seriousness of the game.
- In the beginning, he didn’t get much playing time, so the club sent him to two clubs on loan to develop his skills.
Rupert Murdoch Biography, Age, Assets, House, Cars, Wife, Career & Net Worth
Loan To Esbjerg fB
Esbjerg fB loaned Mabil to Esbjerg fB in August 2016 so he could get more game time and develop. After starting the match against AGF on 8 August 2016, Mabil was sent off after 44 minutes.
Upon being relegated to the Danish 1st Division, Esbjerg announced that Mabil would be leaving the team.
Loan To Paços de Ferreira
To provide him with further first-team opportunities, Mabil was loaned out to Paços de Ferreira in July 2017. In the 2017–18 season, Paços de Ferreira were relegated from the Primeira Liga.
Mabil, however, impressed while on loan, scoring twice and assisting three times. In spite of this, he still follows the team.
Return To Midtjylland
- As a more mature player, Mabil returned to Denmark in 2018 and scored a goal and registered two assists in six appearances.
- Mabil scored two goals and set up two more in Midtjyllands’ 5–0 win over Vejle on 11 November 2018, bringing his season tally to four goals and eight assists.
- He worked his way into the first-team squad.
- In the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League play-off round, he assisted Sory Kaba’s headed goal with a cross in Midtjylland’s 4–1 win over Slavia Prague.
- He scored his first Champions League goal against Ajax on 25 November of that year from the penalty spot.
Loan To Kasımpaşa
Having been sidelined at Midtjylland for seven years due to his refusal to sign a further contract, Mabil was loaned to Kasampaşa in Turkey until the end of the season.
Awer Mabil Transfer To Cadiz
In May 2022, it was announced that Mabil had signed for four seasons with Spanish club Cadiz.
Pione Sisto Biography, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Mabil was selected by Australia to participate in the COTIF Tournament in L’Alcudia, Spain, in August 2013.
- Players were prepared for the 2014 AFC U-19 Championship qualification campaign by the FFA throughout the tournament.
- After a year-long process to obtain a birth certificate and gain exemption from FIFA eligibility rules due to his refugee status, he was cleared to play for Australia in March 2014.
- During the 2014 AFC U-19 Championship, he played in all three of Australia’s games against Uzbekistan, the United Arab Emirates, and Indonesia.
- For the first time, Mabil has been called up to the senior team after showing impressive form with FC Midtjylland. Taking part in the Socceroos’ first training camp under new coach Graham Arnold.
- A friendly match against Kuwait at the Al Kuwait Sports Club Stadium marked Mabil’s senior Australian debut on 16 October 2018.
- During Graham Arnold’s first match with the Australian national team after he was replaced by Mathew Leckie, Mabil scored his maiden goal for the national team in the 88th minute to give Australia their fourth and final goal in a 4–0 win over Kuwait.
- Tomi Juric and Thomas Deng assisted Mabil’s goal. South Sudanese refugee Deng, who was also making his international debut for Australia, celebrated Mabil’s goal with him.
- After the match, Awer dedicated the goal to his mother.
- In preparation for the 2022 World Cup, Mabil played in qualifying matches. His penalty in the final “must-win” game against Peru secured the Socceroos’ place in the competition.
- On behalf of his family, he said scoring the critical goal was the only way to thank Australia.
Currently, he is 28 years old.
Awer Bul Mabil plays as a winger for La Liga club Cádiz and the Australia national football team.
Mabil was born to South Sudanese parents in Kakuma, located in northwestern Kenya. He and his family lived in the Kakuma Refugee Camp until 2006 when they moved to Australia.
Awer Mabil is 179 cm tall. Or 5 ft 10 in.
Ruby Rose Bio, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Batwoman, Movies & Wiki
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Awer Mabil worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Awer Mabil has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Australian footballer. Hopefully, Awer Mabil’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Awer Mabil.