The Mexican professional footballer Francisco Guillermo Ochoa Magana (born 13 July 1985) plays as a goalkeeper for Liga MX club América, which he captains, and the Mexico national team. In 2004, Ochoa made his senior-level professional debut for Club América against Monterrey in the Mexican league. Over 200 appearances for America were made by him during his tenure as the club’s first-choice goalkeeper from 2005 to 2011. During that summer, Ochoa was transferred to Ajaccio in France. After spending three seasons with the club, he was relegated from Ligue 1 at the end of the third season. In 2014, Ochoa joined Málaga but failed to establish himself as a member of the team.
He joined Granada on a season-long loan in July 2016. As of July 2017, he has joined Standard Liège. In a friendly match against Hungary at the age of 20, Ochoa received his first cap as a Mexican international. A member of the FIFA World Cup squads for 2006, 2010, 2014, and 2018, the FIFA Confederations Cup for 2013, and the World Cup for 2018 as well as the 2004 Summer Olympics and 2020 Summer Olympics, as well as the 2007 Copa América, the Copa América Centenario, 2007, 2009, 2015, and 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup. A false doping allegation led to his suspension from the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Guillermo Ochoa Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Guillermo Ochoa. It gives you the ability to read through the Mexican footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Francisco Guillermo Ochoa Magaña|
|Nickname/ Popular Name/ Shirt Name||• Guillermo Ochoa|
|Age||38 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Birth Place||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Date of Birth||13 July 1985|
|Residence||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Home Town||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Natalia Magaña Orozco|
|Father's Name||Guillermo Ochoa Sánchez|
|Sister(s)||Ana Laura Ochoa Magaña|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Karla Mora (m. 2017)|
|Children||Daughter(s)-• Lucciana Ochoa Mora|
• Name Not Available of younger daughter
Son(s)- Guillermo Ochoa Jr.
|School||Johan Cruyff Institute|
|College/University||Johan Cruyff Institute|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Promanage|
|Debut For Current Club Team||• 2019: CF América|
|Debut For Current Senior International Team||• 2005: Mexico national football team|
|Jersey Number (2022-23)||• 13 (CF América)|
• 13 (Mexico national football team)
|Current Teams||• CF América|
• Mexico national football team
• Mexican Primera División: Clausura 2005
• Campeón de Campeones: 2005
• CONCACAF Champions' Cup: 2006
• InterLiga: 2008
• Belgian Cup: 2017–18
• Olympic Bronze Medal: 2020
• CONCACAF Gold Cup: 2009, 2011, 2015, 2019
• Mexican Primera División Best Rookie: 2003–04
• Mexican Primera División Golden Glove: Apertura 2006, Clausura 2007
• CONCACAF Gold Cup All-Tournament Team: 2009
• Ajaccio Fan's Player of the Season: 2011–12, 2012–13
• Ajaccio Player of the Month: August 2013, September 2013
• Granada Fan's Player of the Season: 2016–17
• Standard Liège Player of the Month: November 2017, October 2018, November 2018, February 2019, April 2019
• Standard Liège Player of the Season: 2018–19
• CONCACAF Gold Cup Golden Glove Award: 2019
• CONCACAF Gold Cup Best XI: 2019
• Liga MX All-Star: 2021
• CONCACAF Champions League Golden Glove: 2021
• CONCACAF Champions League Team of the Tournament: 2021
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm|
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6'0"
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 78 kg|
in pounds- 172 lbs
|Chest Size||41 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Mexican|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||7 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||9 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Goalkeeper|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Guillermo Ochoa Net Worth
In 2023, what will Guillermo Ochoa’s salary be?
In Aug 2019 Guillermo Ochoa signed a contract with CF América that ended in 2022 and netted him a whopping salary of £4,085,050 Or $4.40 Million per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £11,222 per day and £467 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$9 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$4 Million|
|SALARY UPDATE 2023||His current club salary and several other earnings are included in the salary data below.|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£4,085,050 Or $4.40 Million|
|Per Month Salary||£340,420|
|Per Week Salary||£78,558|
|Per Day Salary||£11,222|
|Per Hour Salary||£467|
|Per Minute Salary||£7.8|
|Current Contract||With CF América|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 6, 2019|
|Contract Expires||Dec 31, 2022|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$15.4 Million|
|Market Value||$1.65 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$8.80 Million (Jun 15, 2009)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Guillermo Ochoa has an estimated net worth of around $9 Million, and his market value is about $1.65 million.
Guillermo Ochoa FIFA 22 – Potential And Rating
In FIFA 22, Guillermo Ochoa has an overall rating of 80 with a potential of 80. Alvarez has got a 1-star skillmoves rating.
Guillermo Ochoa FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|19||Heading Accuracy||17||FK Accuracy|
|37||Short Passing||37||Long Passing|
|21||Defensive Awareness||12||Sliding Tackle|
He prefers to shoot with his right foot. His workrates are Medium / High. Guillermo Ochoa’s height is 183 cm and his weight is estimated at 78 kg according to our database. Currently, Guillermo Ochoa is playing with the number 13.
Mohamed Elneny Biography, Age, Salary, Stats, FIFA 22, Net Worth & Wiki
Guillermo Ochoa Love Story With His Wife Karla Mora
You’ve probably wondered who Karla Mora, Memo Ochoa’s wife, is and what she does. We’ve got all the answers and their love story, step-by-step.
The signing of Guillermo Ochoa with America became the biggest bomb in the 2020 Liga MX pass market because he’s one of the best Mexican players and one of the most mediatic. Memo has been able to build such a successful career because of the unconditional support he has received from his wife Karla Mora, a model from Guadalajara and a designer.
Who Is Karla Mora?
In 2009, the model and Guillermo Ochoa met for the first time. Both are natives of the Mexican state of Jalisco. While “Paco Memo” had to leave his home state to devote himself entirely to soccer, Karla made the decision to devote herself to modeling, so she had to begin physical training in order to advance her career.
Although she has been focusing on her children for some time now, she decided not only to devote herself to modeling, but also to design, and as a result, she has been successful in both fields.
In spite of this, it is easy to realize Karla Mora’s success in modeling, as she currently has over 58 thousand followers on Instagram who are aware of her lifestyle on a daily basis. As well as the support she provides to her husband.
How Did Karla Mora And Memo Ochoa Become Romantically Involved?
Ochoa dated Mexican actress, singer, and songwriter Dulce Maria in 2005. A year later, the couple split up.
There is no doubt that Karla Mora is a close friend of Regina Padilla. Gerardo Torrado’s wife made sure he met Memo before the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. As soon as they met, they were infatuated and began dating immediately.
In 2017, they were married in Ibiza, Spain, in the presence of close family and friends, including Andres Guardado, Jimenez, Diego Reyes, Hector Moreno, and Rafael Marquez stand out.
How Many Children Do Guillermo Ochoa And Karla Mora Have?
Karla Mora, a Mexican model, began dating Ochoa after he moved to France. In Corsica, Mora gave birth to a girl named Lucciana on 8 February 2013.
In April 2015, the couple welcomed a son one day after Ochoa’s national team teammate Andres Guardado gave birth to his son. On 8 July 2017, they were married in Ibiza, Spain. May 2019 marked the birth of the couple’s second daughter.
As a tribute to his birthday on 13 July, Ochoa wears shirt number 13 internationally.
Death Threats Were Made Against Mora And Ochoa
Recently, Karla Mora experienced one of the most difficult experiences of her life: death threats made to her via private messages on Instagram by followers of the Mexican national soccer team. Mexico was playing its last matches of the year in the World Cup Qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar in November 2021 when the events occurred.
As a whole, the Mexican team did not perform well in those matches. However, some national team fans crossed a line by not addressing their grievances to the players via their social networks in a healthy manner. According to Karla Mora’s Instagram account, she received threats following her disclosure to the Mexican media.
In order to punish the Mexican goalkeeper for the performance he had in the match against the United States and Cana, she and her entire family were subjected to death threats, torture, and sexual abuse. The anger is understandable, but it is unacceptable to mess with a player’s family.
Trent Sainsbury Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
The Death Threats: How Did Mora Aand Ochoa Handle Them?
She shares them on Instagram. In addition to denouncing the threats, the model sent a very important message to Mexican soccer fans angry about the national team’s performance.
Through her Instagram, the model said:
“Hate doesn’t lead us to anything good. It’s a sport, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. We are all human and we can all make mistakes, but that’s what gives us character. When you’re qualifying for Qatar 2022, make sure you work and take care of your family.
What’s The Couple’s Relationship Like Right Now?
Memo Ochoa and Karla Mora have both faced challenges throughout their lives, but at this moment, they’re enjoying their roles as parents to the fullest.
You can see how the model expresses her love for her husband and kids on her Instagram account. Particularly when “Paco Memo” has to travel and focus on either the Mexican national team or Club America.
There are moments when the model uploads photos and stories about how she’s worried about her kids. Her Instagram feed shows that she loves spending time with her kids, just like she did during the holidays.
She’s even accompanied by her kids while she’s working out at the gym. They play around her while she works out. Thus, Memo Ochoa and Karla Mora are one of Mexican soccer’s most solid and enjoyable couples.
Marco Tilio Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Despite only being 18 years old when he was called up by head coach Leo Beenhakker, Guillermo Ochoa made his debut with América during the Clausura 2004 tournament against Monterrey.
- The young goalkeeper quickly showed his skill and talent in goal, and he replaced injured veteran Adolfo Rosas.
- After he recovered from the injury, he’d share the starting job with R+os.
- His first season ended with the Rookie of the Tournament award.
- Ochoa was supposed to be the heir apparent to Ros, who retired before Apertura 2004.
- Sebastián Saja, an Argentine, was among the new goalkeepers brought by Oscar Ruggeri. A lot of unpopular decisions were made by Ruggeri during his time at the club.
- Mario Carrillo quickly reinstated Ochoa after he was fired after six games.
- From then on, he started every game for Club América, except when he was injured or on national team duty.
- After the Clausura 2005 season, Ochoa won his first championship with América. Also, he won the 2005 Champion of Champions and the 2006 CONCACAF Champions’ Cup with America.
- For the 2006-07 season, he won back-to-back Golden Gloves.
- As one of only three players not playing in Europe, Ochoa made France Football’s list of Ballon d’Or contenders in October 2007.
- América won the InterLiga tournament in 2008 with Ochoa’s impressive performance, most notably in the group match against Monarcas Morelia, when he saved a late penalty kick and gave América a 1–0 lead.
- In the winter of 2010, there was a lot of speculation about where Ochoa would play in 2011-12.
- During his last season with América, Ochoa lost to Monarcas Morelia in the quarterfinals of the Clausura 2011.
Guillermo Ochoa At Ajaccio
- Ajaccio was recently promoted to Ligue 1, and signed Ochoa to a three-year contract on 4 July 2011.
- In his first two friendlies with Ajaccio, he lost to Bordeaux and Real Sociedad by scores of 1–2 and 0–4.
- On 5 August 2011, Ochoa made his official club debut against Toulouse, losing 0-2 to the team.
- Ajaccio won two consecutive games on 18 and 21 December, with Ochoa keeping two consecutive clean sheets. This is his third clean sheet of the season.
- In the Coupe de France, Ochoa contributed to a 3–0 victory over Étoile Fréjus Saint-Raphal.
- During the first week of the 2012 season, he helped Ajaccio to a 2–1 victory over Auxerre on 14 January and a 2–1 victory against Valenciennes on 21 January, which lifted Ajaccio out of the relegation zone for the first time since the start of the season.
- In a 2–1 home victory over Dijon, Ajaccio won its sixth game with Ochoa.
- In order to escape relegation, Ajaccio had to win against Toulouse in the final match of the season. As a result of Ochoa’s performance, Ajaccio won 2–0 against Toulouse to remain in Ligue 1. He started and played the full 90 minutes of the game.
- During his first season, Ochoa recorded eight clean sheets, 43 saves, and 151 blocks.
- Unfortunately, he also conceded 59 goals in Ligue 1, making him the most scored-on goalkeeper of the season along with Caen goalkeeper Alexis Thébaux. In spite of this, he was voted Player of the Season by the fans.
Ajdin Hrustic Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Alain Orsoni announced Ochoa would stay at Ajaccio for the 2012–13 season on 1 July after Fenerbahce and Sevilla expressed interest, but neither club nor Ochoa’s manager could reach an agreement.
- Ochoa started and played in the team’s 1–0 away win over Nice on 11 August.
- In Ajaccio’s 0–0 home draw against Paris Saint-Germain on 19 August, Ochoa kept a clean sheet, playing a key role.
- After a collision with a teammate, Ochoa was forced to be substituted out of the third match of the season against Valenciennes.
- The match ended in a 0-3 loss for Ajaccio. 12 clean sheets were recorded by Ochoa during the season. Again, he was voted Player of the Season by the fans.
- On 11 August 2013, Ochoa started Ajaccio’s first game of the season against Saint-Etienne.
- Ajaccio lost 0-1 to Toulouse. An Edinson Cavani goal in the 86th minute cost Ajaccio a famous victory on 18 August against Paris Saint-Germain, resulting in a 1–1 draw between the two teams.
- Several of PSG’s 39 shots were saved by Ochoa, who was praised for his performance.
- In Ajaccio’s 0–2 loss to Nice on 18 January 2014, Ochoa played his 100th match in Europe.
- In April, after three years in Ligue 1, Ajaccio was officially relegated to Ligue 2 following a 1–2 loss to Bastia.
- On 17 May, Ochoa lost to Saint-Etienne 1–3 in his final match with the club.
- On social media, the club bid farewell to Ochoa after officially announcing his departure.
Guillermo Ochoa With Malaga
- On 1 August 2014, Ochoa signed a three-year contract with Spanish La Liga club Málaga.
- The club’s first-choice goalkeeper is Carlos Kameni, despite Ochoa taking part in the preseason.
- A 1–1 Copa del Rey draw against Deportivo de La Coruna marked Ochoa’s first competitive match for Málaga.
- Three days later, he was again on the substitutes’ bench against the same team.
- The media speculated in early November that Ochoa would be transferred to Liverpool for £4 million in January.
- Mexico manager Miguel Herrera expressed displeasure that his first-choice goalkeeper was given limited playing time despite rumors continuing to flourish, but no move had been made by the end of January, with Málaga expressing that they were happy to retain Ochoa, adding he had been “a professional.”
- In 2014, Ochoa ranked seventh on the list of the world’s best goalkeepers compiled by the International Federation of Football History & Statistics.
In the 36th minute of Málaga’s 3–3 draw with Deportivo La Coruna on 5 March 2016, Ochoa replaced Carlos Kameni due to injury.
Ochoa made his first appearance in over a year.
- Granada announced on 22 July 2016 that they had acquired Ochoa for a season-long loan. In a 1–1 draw against Villarreal on 20 August, he made his league debut.
- Ochoa’s contract with Málaga expired at the end of the 2016–17 season, making him a free agent at the end of the season.
- In a loss to Osasuna on 13 May, Ochoa conceded his 79th and 80th goals in a single La Liga season.
- Salamanca goalkeeper Ignacio Aizpurua set the record in 1995–96 with 78 goals.
- Despite this, Ochoa made 162 saves across the top five leagues in Europe.
- After only winning four matches in the season, Granada was relegated to the Segunda División, having conceded 82 goals.
- Granada’s fans voted Ochoa Player of the Season after he played every minute of the season.
Rodrygo Biography, Age, Father, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Standard Liège announced on 9 July 2017 that Ochoa had signed a two-year contract with the club.
- On the 30th of the month, he made his league debut in a 1–1 draw against KV Mechelen.
- In his first season, he played 38 out of 40 league games, including playoffs, as the club’s first choice for the position.
- Ochoa was named Player of the Season for Standard after playing every league match and eight Europa League matches.
- Ochoa announced his departure from Standard Liège in May 2019.
Guillermo Ochoa’s Return To América
- Ochoa signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with Club América on 5 August 2019. Despite not disclosing the details of the transfer, Ochoa is expected to earn US$4.4 million annually as the highest-paid Mexican player in Liga MX.
- The numbers 1, 8, and 13 – which he has worn throughout his career – were already registered, so he chose number 6.
- His first match for América since 2011 ended in a 1–1 draw against Tigres UANL on 24 August.
- After reaching the finals of the Apertura championship, the team faced Monterrey. Ochoa played in both legs and managed to save Stefan Medina’s penalty kick in the following shootout, though the result of the match was a 4–2 penalty kick victory for Monterrey following an aggregate draw of 3–3.
- Ochoa changed his jersey number before the 2020–21 season.
- In Club América’s 2–1 victory over Atlético San Luis on 29 August 2020, he wore the captain’s armband for the first time since returning.
- Against Querétaro on 24 August 2022, Ochoa became the Club América goalkeeper with the cleanest sheets, breaking Adrián Chávez’s previous record of 110.
Krzysztof Piatek Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
2004–2010: Debut, 2006 And 2010 FIFA World Cups
- Despite being named to the roster for the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, Ochoa did not play.
- He was also called up for the 2005 Gold Cup but did not play.
- At age 20, Ochoa made his senior national team debut against Hungary on 14 December 2005.
- Ricardo La Volpe called Ochoa up as the third-choice goalkeeper for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
- Ochoa was called into the national side by newly appointed manager Hugo Sánchez after the World Cup as Oswaldo Sánchez’s deputy.
- Mexico finished runner-up to the United States in the 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup with Ochoa playing once in a group stage match against Cuba.
- In the same summer, he played for Mexico in the Copa América and was praised for his performance against eventual champions Brazil.
- A scoreless draw against Chile was followed by a 3-1 victory against Uruguay in the third-place match.
- As captain of the under-23 team, he would compete in the Olympic qualifiers for the 2008 Summer Olympics.
- Hugo Sánchez was fired as Mexico’s head coach after Mexico failed to qualify from the group stage.
- On 28 March 2009, he made his World Cup qualification debut against Costa Rica.
- During the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup, Ochoa started every game for Mexico.
- A 1–1 draw forced a penalty shoot-out in the semi-final against Costa Rica. During the shootout, Ochoa blocked Costa Rica’s third attempt, winning the series 5–3.
- His inclusion on the All-Tournament Team followed Mexico’s victory over the United States by a score of 5–0.
- He made the final 23-man list for the 2010 World Cup, but coach Javier Aguirre controversially named him as the backup goalie to veteran Carlos Pérez.
Guillermo Ochoa Faced Doping Allegations At The 2011 Gold Cup
- During the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup, Ochoa and four other Mexico national team members tested positive for Clenbuterol, resulting in their withdrawal from the team.
- The Mexican Football Federation acquitted all players, blaming the contamination of meat, with clenbuterol ingestion considered unintentional.
- A ban was requested by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) at the Court of Arbitration for Sport, however. The request was withdrawn by WADA on 12 October 2011 after the full file was made available.
Fernando Muslera Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Guillermo Ochoa FIFA World Cup 2014
- Ochoa was named to Mexico’s 23-man World Cup squad on 9 May 2014.
- Mexico beat Cameroon 1–0 in its opening match on 13 June.
- The match marked Ochoa’s debut in a World Cup, after being called up for the previous two tournaments but not playing.
- After a powerful header from Neymar, Ochoa made four noteworthy saves in the second group stage match against Brazil, spurring comparisons to Gordon Banks’ legendary save against Pele in 1970.
- Many, including Brazilian head coach Luiz Felipe Scolari, praised Ochoa as a man of the match. His performance was hailed by Ochoa himself: “It was the match of my life. To do it in a World Cup, in front of all the fans, is an incredible feeling.”
- In the group stage, Ochoa conceded one goal in Mexico’s 3–1 victory over Croatia.
- During Mexico’s knockout match against the Netherlands, Ochoa made several crucial saves to preserve the team’s 1–0 lead.
- Ultimately, the Dutch won 2–1 thanks to a penalty in the 91st minute. A second time, Ochoa was named man of the match for his performance.
FIFA Confederations Cup 2017
The 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup roster has been included by Ochoa. Ochoa also stopped Andre Silva’s 17th-minute penalty kick attempt during Mexico’s third-place match against Portugal.
Despite losing 1–2 in overtime, he was named man of the match.
FIFA World Cup 2018
- During the May 2018 World Cup selection process, Ochoa was named to the squad. In Mexico’s 1–0 victory over Germany, Ochoa saved nine shots, including a Toni Kroos free-kick that sailed over the crossbar.
- With the exception of Belgium’s Thibaut Courtois, who managed 27 saves in seven games, he made 25 saves in all four of Mexico’s games.
Guillermo Ochoa CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019
- Tata Martino included Ochoa in his preliminary roster for the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup and included him in the final roster as well.
- Against Costa Rica in the quarterfinals, Ochoa contributed various saves to send the tie 1–1 game to a penalty shoot-out, where he also made the crucial stop in the shootout to send Mexico to the semifinals.
- He was named man of the match for his contributions. In addition to winning the Golden Glove Award, he was included in Mexico’s Best XI after defeating the United States in the final.
- This was his fifth Gold Cup appearance, making him the Mexican with the most Gold Cup appearances.
Summer Olympics 2020
Jaime Lozano called up Ochoa as one of three over-age reinforcements for the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, which will be his second Olympic appearance.
As a member of the Olympic team, he won a bronze medal.
Karol Swiderski Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
On July 19, 2022, Ochoa received an offer to end his football career and be an NFL kicker, but currently, he is not retired.
Currently, he is 38 years old as of 2023.
He married to Karla Mora in 2017.
He hails from Guadalajara, Mexico.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Guillermo Ochoa worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Guillermo Ochoa has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Giorgian de Arrascaeta Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Mexican footballer. Hopefully, Guillermo Ochoa’s childhood story has made you believe patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Guillermo Ochoa.