The Uruguayan footballer Giorgian Daniel de Arrascaeta Benedetti (born 1 June 1994) is an attacking midfielder for Flamengo and the Uruguay national team in the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A. His nationality is Uruguayan and his ethnicity is Uruguayan. His father Daniel De Arrascaeta and his mother Victoria Benedetti gave birth to him.
Born into a soccer-loving family, he played football as a teenager. He played five seasons as a junior with Defensor Sporting when he was a teenager. As a member of Uruguay’s senior team since 2014, de Arrascaeta played for the Uruguay U20 team. In 2015, 2019, and 2021, he represented the nation at the Copa América, as well as at the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Giorgian de Arrascaeta Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Giorgian de Arrascaeta. It gives you the ability to read through the Uruguayan footballer profile as fast as possible.[table id=4518 /]
Giorgian de Arrascaeta Net Worth
In 2023, what will Giorgian de Arrascaeta’s salary be?
On Jan 2019 Giorgian de Arrascaeta signed a contract with Clube de Regatas do Flamengo that extended on Jan 18, 2022, and ends in 2026 netting him a whopping salary of £2,032,900 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £5,585 per day and £232 per hour![table id=4519 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Giorgian de Arrascaeta has an estimated net worth of around $3 Million, and his market value is about $16.50 million.
Giorgian de Arrascaeta FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Fernando Gorriaran is a 29-year-old Defensive Midfielder for Clube de Regatas do Flamengo. With a potential rating of 82 in FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 73. A 4-star rating has been given to Gorriaran’s skill moves.[table id=4520 /]
His right foot is the one he prefers to use when shooting. His work rate is Medium/Low. Our database estimates Gorriarán’s height at 172 cm and his weight at 73 kg. Fernando Gorriaran currently wears the number 14 on his jersey.
Giorgian de Arrascaeta Wife
Giorgian De Arrascaeta is married. After having an affair with his girlfriend, Camila Bastiani, he married her. Several important guests and relatives attended the couple’s wedding in 2015. A son is shared by the couple.
As with any supportive husband who wants to see their spouse succeed, Giorgian De Arrascaeta’s wife is also very supportive of him. In spite of her busy schedule, Camila Bastiani manages to attend every game her husband plays.
Arrascaeta separated from Camila Bastiani, with whom he had been for eight years. Her presence on social networks was decreasing, despite always commenting and recording her husband’s achievements on social media. In spite of posting pictures with his son and brother, he never mentioned the Uruguayan player again.
Arrascaeta debuted for Defensor Sporting in the Uruguayan Primera División in October 2012.
In 2013, he was a member of the team that won the Clausura championship, and he played in the Championship play-off, which Penarol won 3–1.
- Cruzeiro became interested in De Arrascaeta after his performances for Defensor in the 2014 Copa Libertadores semi-finals.
- De Arrascaeta’s signing was secured on 17 January 2015 when Cruzeiro agreed to pay €4 million for 50% of his economic rights.
- With Lucas Romero and Ariel Cabral, de Arrascaeta formed “La Banda” in Cruzeiro.
- Cruzeiro won the 2018 Copa do Brasil, 2018 Campeonato Mineirao, and 2018 Copa do Brasil with this trio, along with Thiago Neves and Robinho.
- Cruzeiro won 1–0 against América Mineiro in a 2018 Campeonato Mineiro match on 4 February 2018.
- With a volley kick, De Arrascaeta scored the only goal of the match and was nominated for the FIFA Puskás Award later that year.
- In the preseason of 2019, Flamengo began to show interest in Arrascaeta.
- After the summer break, he failed to show up for training sessions on 3 January 2019.
- Cruzeiro and Flamengo representatives traveled to Uruguay on 7 January 2019, claiming thousands of insults had been received.
- The transfer was completed for a record R$63 million on 8 January, making it the biggest transfer in Brazilian football history.
- His five-year contract was Flamengo’s largest transfer fee at that time, and he was announced as a new player on 12 January.
- On 14 July 2019, Arrascaeta scored a hat trick against Goiás in the second match under Jorge Jesus’ management, with all three goals coming in the first half.
- In a 3–0 victory against Ceará at Castelao on 25 August 2019, de Arrascaeta scored on a bicycle kick after a Rafinha cross.
- His goal won him the 2019 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A goal of the season award, and he was also nominated for the FIFA Puskás Award for the second time in his career.
- Flamengo won 2–1 over River Plate in the 2019 Copa Libertadores Final thanks to de Arrascaeta’s assist for Gabriel Barbosa’s first goal.
- The team was crowned champions of the 2019 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A less than 24 hours later, with de Arrascaeta netting 14 assists for the second straight season.
- Flamengo extended de Arrascaeta’s contract until 31 December 2026 on 25 February 2022.
- In September 2014, De Arrascaeta made his Uruguay senior debut in a friendly match against South Korea after scoring twice for Uruguay at the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- In the game, José Giménez scored the only goal with his help.
- De Arrascaeta was picked by coach Scar Tabárez for Uruguay’s 2015 Copa América team.
- Former national team legend Diego Forlán wore the number 10 shirt before him.
- During a 5–1 pre-tournament friendly win over Guatemala in Montevideo, de Arrascaeta scored his first senior international goal.
- In Uruguay’s 1–0 win over Jamaica in their opening group match on 13 June, de Arrascaeta made his tournament debut as a 64th-minute substitute.
- During the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, Uruguay named him to its provisional 26-man squad.
- De Arrascaeta was confirmed as a member of Uruguay’s Copa América 2021 squad on 10 June 2021.
Giorgian De Arrascaeta is 29 years old.
Giorgian De Arrascaeta is 172 cm tall. Or 5 ft 8 in.
It is the right foot that Giorgian De Arrascaeta prefers.
Giorgian De Arrascaeta is from Uruguay.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Giorgian de Arrascaeta worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Giorgian de Arrascaeta has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Uruguayan footballer. Hopefully, Giorgian de Arrascaeta’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Giorgian de Arrascaeta.