Uruguayan professional footballer Agustin Canobbio Graviz (born 1 October 1998) plays as a winger for Athletico Paranaense and the Uruguay national team. Canobbio graduated from Fénix’s youth academy. Agustin Canobbio was born to former Uruguayan international father, Osvaldo Canobbio and mother, Veronica Graviz. In addition, he has two siblings, brother Joaco Canobbio and sister Vale Canobbio. In a 1–0 league defeat against Cerro, he made his professional debut for the club on 30 August 2016. As of January 2018, he joined Penarol as a member of the team.
Canobbio is a former member of the Uruguayan national youth team. In 2017, he was part of the under-20 team that won the South American U-20 Championship and reached the semifinals of the FIFA U-20 World Cup. For Uruguay’s upcoming FIFA World Cup qualifying matches against Paraguay and Venezuela, Canobbio was named to the 50-man preliminary squad on 7 January 2022. In a 1–0 win over Paraguay on 27 January 2022, he made his senior team debut.
Agustin Canobbio Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Agustin Canobbio. It gives you the ability to read through the Uruguayan footballer profile as fast as possible.[table id=4461 /]
Agustin Canobbio Net Worth
In 2023, what will Agustin Canobbio’s salary be?
In Mar 2022 Agustin Canobbio signed a contract with Club Athletico Paranaense that ends in 2026 and netted him a whopping salary of £727,500 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,021 per day and £84 per hour![table id=4462 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Agustin Canobbio has an estimated net worth of around $3 Million, and his market value is about $4.40 million.
Agustin Canobbio FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Agustin Canobbio is currently 25 years old and plays wide midfield for Club Athletico Paranaense. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 73 and a potential rating of 78. Canobbio has a 4-star skill moves to rate.[table id=4463 /]
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. His work rate is high/medium. According to our database, Canobbio’s height is 175 cm and his weight is 72 kg. At the moment, Agustin Canobbio plays with the number 16.
In Coviola, Liga de Ombues de Lavalle, Canobbio started playing baby football. 2011 marked the beginning of his involvement with Fénix’s youth divisions, starting with pre-seventh.
Centro Atletico Fenix
- For the second semester of the year 2016, following good performances in the fourth division.
- In August of that same year, he made his debut against Cerro at Parque Capurro in the Special Uruguayan Championship, promoted by coach Rosario Martnez.
- Due to his presence in 14 of the 15 games played, he had several opportunities, starting seven of them.
- His participation in the South American U-20 of 2017 was limited after he was champion with the Uruguayan team.
- Two days before the end, he traveled to South Korea to play in the U-20 World Cup.
- Additionally, he scored two goals in nine games in the Apertura.
- A great performer for the Uruguayan U-20 team in 2018, he joins Penarol, playing 66 games between local and international competitions, achieving the 2018 Uruguayan Super Cup and Uruguayan Championship.
- After ups and downs during this season, the club decided not to renew its contract for 2020.
- Canobbio returns to Penarol in 2021 after a new stint at Fénix, where he excels in the 2021 Copa Sudamericana, scoring against Corinthians and River Plate, and assisting on occasions.
- As a player in the rematch of said match, he became the classic against Nacional in the round of 16 of said tournament.
- As a result, he was again able to gain the trust of the aurinegra bias and the contract was renewed for 2022.
Agustin Canobbio Transfer To Club Athletico Paranaense
Agustin Canobbio signed a three-year-nine-months contract in Mar 2022 with a Brazilian club Club Athletico Paranaense for a record transfer fee of $3.14 million.
- Agustin has been a member of the Uruguay national team in the youth categories under-17 and under-20.
- A pre-selection by Fabián Coito in December 2016 led to his first opportunity to play in the 2017 South American U-20 Championship, for which he was confirmed as a member of the squad.
- On the second date of this competition, he started against Argentina and drew 3-3 in a match that was even.
- Uruguay won the series after beating Ecuador 3-1 in the last game of the series.
- He was confirmed in the final squad for the U-20 World Cup in South Korea on April 25.
- The Uruguayan team played seven games, reaching the semifinals, where they were defeated by Venezuela on penalties. Canobbio played in all seven games.
- Again, the sky-blue team lost on penalties to the Italians in the match for third and fourth place.
- He was on Diego Alonso’s reserve list of 50 players in January 2022, but he didn’t make the cut.
- Despite this, Canobbio was summoned to cover said casualties after the positive COVID-19 cases of Lucas Torreira and Diego Rossi.
- As a result, he made his debut against Paraguay in the second half of Uruguay’s World Cup qualifier.
Agustin Canobbio is 25 years old.
Agustin Canobbio is 175 cm tall. Or 5 ft 9 in.
Agustin Canobbio prefers the right foot.
Agustin Canobbio is from Uruguay.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Agustin Canobbio worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
In his success story, his father and mother played an important role. Their contributions to his career would not have been possible without them. For what they have accomplished, they deserve all the accolades.
It’s also important not to overlook his siblings and friends. During his childhood, they kept him from feeling lonely or depressed. This has made Agustin Canobbio a cheerful kid.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Uruguayan footballer. Hopefully, Agustin Canobbio’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Agustin Canobbio.