The Uruguayan professional footballer Fernando Gorriaran Fontes was born on 27 November 1994 and plays for Liga MX club Santos Laguna and the Uruguay national team. As a professional, Fernando turned to River Plate Montevideo in his home country in 2013. Gorriaran plays midfield for both his club and country. On 9 June 2021, he made his senior team debut against Venezuela in a FIFA World Cup qualifying match for 2022.
Fernando Gorriaran played 15 games for his club in the current 2022 season, scoring 2 goals and providing 3 goal assists, making him one of the team’s most productive players. His team, however, did not win the Liguilla this season, and CF Montreal eliminated them from the CONCACAF Champions League as well.
Fernando Gorriaran Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Fernando Gorriaran. It gives you the ability to read through the Uruguayan footballer profile as fast as possible.[table id=4515 /]
Fernando Gorriaran Net Worth
In 2023, what will Fernando Gorriaran’s salary be?
In Jul 2019 Fernando Gorriaran signed a contract with Santos Laguna that extended on May 2, 2022, and ends in 2026, and netted him a whopping salary of £379,600 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £1,043 per day and £43 per hour![table id=4516 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Fernando Gorriaran has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million, and his market value is about $8.80 million.
Fernando Gorriaran FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
As a Defensive Midfielder for Santos Laguna in Mexico, Fernando Gorriaran is currently 29 years old. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 77 with a potential rating of 80. It has been rated 3-stars for Gorriaran’s skill moves.[table id=4517 /]
His right foot is the one he prefers to use when shooting. His work rate is High / High. Our database estimates Gorriarán’s height at 168 cm and his weight at 69 kg. Fernando Gorriaran currently wears the number 11 on his jersey.
Fernando Gorriaran Girlfriend Or Wife (to be)
He is an active social media user and uses a variety of platforms. It seems that he keeps sharing photos and information about his personal life on his social media accounts. It has been reported that the football player is dating Mily Lopez, whom he has been dating for a long time. There has been a long-term relationship between the couple for more than a year now.
The first time Gorriaran posted a photo of the couple was in February 2021. It is evident that both of them are very supportive of each other. As a hobby, they keep going on holiday vacations whenever they have free time. It has yet to be announced whether the couple will get engaged or if they will tie the knot.
- It was with his local youth team River Plate Montevideo that Fernando started playing football.
- In addition to training with the club, he also represented the club in a number of divisions.
- Despite earning his first senior team call-up in 2013, Gorriaran had to wait for some time before he was able to make his professional debut in February 2014 against Penarol.
- This is the first major contract that the player has signed for the 2016 season.
- Over the next three seasons, Gorriaran appeared in eighty-six matches for the club, scoring six goals in the process.
- Having failed to extend his contract with the company, he moved to Nemzeti Bajnoksag I in Hungary and signed a four-year contract with them.
- The player was a regular player with the club, but he did not complete his contract with the club so he moved to Mexico in 2019 and signed a long-term contract with the club.
- During his two seasons with Ferencavraros, Fernando played fifty-two games and scored four goals in fifty-two appearances.
- In the 2018/19 season, the team won the league title for the first time in its history.
- As of early 2022, Fernando has played in ninety-three games for the club.
- As a member of the club, he has scored twelve goals. During the 2021 season, he was named to the Liga MX Best Xi team and was named an All-Star.
- During his youth, Gorriarán represented Uruguay internationally.
- During the 2015 Pan American Games, he was a member of the under-22 team that won a gold medal.
- Against Argentina and Bolivia as part of Uruguay’s 35-man preliminary squad for the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, Gorriarán was named on 5 March 2021.
- As a result of concerns over the COVID-19 pandemic, CONMEBOL suspended those matches the next day.
- In a World Cup qualifying match against Venezuela, he made his senior team debut on 9 June 2021.
Fernando Gorriaran is 29 years old.
Fernando Gorriaran is 168 cm Or 5 ft 6 in tall.
Fernando Gorriaran was born on Nov 27 1994.
Fernando Gorriaran is from Uruguay.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Fernando Gorriaran worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Fernando Gorriaran has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Uruguayan footballer. Hopefully, Fernando Gorriaran’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Fernando Gorriaran.