Fernando Luiz Roza, better known as Fernandinho, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays midfield for Athletico Paranaense in the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A. During his time with the Brazil national team, he captained the team several times. He began his football career with Brazilian club Atlético Paranaense before moving to Ukrainian Premier League club Shakhtar Donetsk in 2005. He won the 2008–09 UEFA Cup and six Ukrainian Premier League titles with Shakhtar.
Shakhtar Donetsk fans voted him the best Brazilian player ever to play for the club. Among other trophies, he won five Premier League titles with Manchester City in 2013. A full international for Brazil from 2011 to 2019, he scored the only goal in the 2003 FIFA World Youth Championship final and was part of the squad that came fourth at the 2014 FIFA World Cup. He also played in the 2015 Copa América, the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and the 2019 Copa América, winning the latter event.
The table below reveals concise information about Fernandinho. It gives you the ability to read through the Brazilian footballer’s profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Fernando Luiz Roza|
|Nick Name/Popular Name/Shirt Name||Fernandinho|
|Age||37 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Born Place||Londrina, State of Paraná, Brazil|
|Date of Birth||4 May 1985|
|Residence||Londrina, State of Paraná, Brazil|
|Home Town||Londrina, State of Paraná, Brazil|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Cristiane Machado de Oliveira|
|Father's Name||Luis Carlos Roza|
|Sister(s)||Thaís Fernanda Roza|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughter(s)- Mariana Roza|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Branchini Associati S.p.A.|
|Debut Club||• 2022: Club Athletico Paranaense|
|Debut International||• 2011: Brazilian national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 5 (Club Athletico Paranaense)|
• 17 (Brazilian national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Club Athletico Paranaense|
• Brazilian national football team
|Coach/Mentor/Manager||Luiz Felipe Scolari|
|Position||Midfielder - Defensive Midfield|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 179 cm|
in meters- 1.79 m
in feet inches- 5'10"
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 66 kg|
in pounds- 146 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Brazilian|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||7 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||9 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
The full story of an Afro-Brazilian footballer known as ‘The Holder’ is presented by Woodgram. A complete account of Fernandinho’s life, including his childhood story, is presented in our biography.
Several OFF-Pitch little-known facts about Manchester City Legend are included in our analysis of his life before fame, family life, and relationship life.
Fernandinho’s midfield holding abilities are well known, but few people know his biography, which is quite interesting. Let’s begin now, without further delay.
Background And Early Years Of Fernandinho
Fernando Luiz Roza was born on May 4th, 1985, in Londrina, Paraná, Brazil. In addition to his mother, Cristiane Machado de Oliveira, Fernando’s father, Luis Carlos Roza, initially named him Fernando.
Due to the popularity of Fernando in Brazil, his name was changed to Fernandinho. “Fernandinho”, which means “Little Fernando,” is derived from the Portuguese language. Despite growing up in a poor household, Fernandinho was practical and grounded.
His dream to become a footballer was not realized like Didier Drogba’s, despite dreaming of playing football as a child. He was carried along by faith.
Fernandinho worked menial jobs to support his family because of poverty in his home. Playing football with friends on the streets was all he had time for.
After saving enough money, Fernandinho went to senior football trials. After a successful trial at Atlético Paranaense, Fernandinho jumped straight into a professional career.
He became one of the best foreign players ever to play in the Ukrainian Premier League after spending three years with Shakhtar Donetsk and catching the eye of European scouts. As a result, he moved to Manchester City in 2013. As they say, the rest is history.
The Wife Of Fernandinho, Glaucia Roza
You wouldn’t have a hard time snagging the hottest models in Brazil if you earn a high salary. As you might expect, this wasn’t the case for Fernandinho. Not to mention that he has a very beautiful and humble wife.
The pair were first together in Brazil when Fernandinho wasn’t rich, according to Wolexis. It was before he even dreamed of coming to Europe. Throughout his struggles, Glaucia Roza was there for him. After marrying her in Brazil, he took her to Europe (Ukraine).
His spouse, Glaucia Roza, and Fernandinho live happily together today. Roza and he have been married for nine years and are both Christians.
Fernandinho tattooed Roza’s name on the inside of his left wrist as a symbol of his unending love. They are the proud parents of a beautiful son named Davi Roza. On social media, Fernandinho often posts pictures of his family.
Their lives in the UK have become more familiar to Fernandinho, Glaucia, and Davi. As of this writing, there are no rumors of a divorce or separation between them.
Dispute Between Fernandinho And Fabregas
In reviewing the video of that match, please ask yourself, Ferlandinho or Fabregas? Who has been judging the wrong person? I would like to point out that if you think Fernandinho is faulty, then you are wrong. It’s likely that you’ve been fooled by the dark side of Cesc Fabregas.
In reality, Fernandinho only separated the situation after expressing sympathy for David Luiz, who was injured by Sergio Aguero. Fernandinho aimed to resolve the issue. He had no idea Fàbregas would give him a concealed slap.
Fàbregas slapped Fernandinho and then became his victim and victor. It was fortunate for Cesc Fabregas that he was not punished by the FA for his actions.
Sebastian Sosa (born 1986) Biography, Age, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Family Life Of Fernandinho
Luis Carlos Roza (his father) and Cristiane Machado de Oliveira (his mother) have only one son, Fernandinho. Thais Fernanda Roza was his sibling when he was growing up. Compared to his mother Cristiane, little is known about his father.
Despite Fernandinho’s poor background, football investment has paid off for him and his family. In today’s world, they share their son’s weekly salary of €90,000.
According to media reports, Fernandinho’s mother, Cristiane, once revealed that Fernando and Fernandinho (her son) are both her biological children.
Many football fans were shocked by this. Moreover, the 70-year-old lady revealed, “Untangling the mystery that Fernando and Fernandinho are my biological children is of little value.”
Apparently, Fernando and Fernandinho were switched at birth at Sao Paulo Hospital, according to a media report. According to an inquiry into hospital mistakes in the 1980s, two footballers were among 18 babies who were sent home with the wrong parents.
After 30 years, both players reunited with their real families for the first time. Each admits to still being a little confused. Physically, both footballers look the same. As they play in similar positions, if you don’t catch the number, you won’t quite know what is what.
Moreover, it is difficult to distinguish between the roles played by both footballers. Fernando has more experience in top-flight football than Fernandinho, who is stronger as a holding midfielder.
Fernandinho Net Worth
In 2022, what will Fernandinho’s salary be?
In Jul 2022 Fernandinho signed a contract with Club Athletico Paranaense that ends in 2024 which netted him a whopping salary of £706,855 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £1,942 per day and £81 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$40 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$35 Million|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£706,855|
|Per Month Salary||£58,904|
|Per Week Salary||£13,593|
|Per Day Salary||£1,942|
|Per Hour Salary||£81|
|Per Minute Salary||£1.3|
|Current Contract||With Club Athletico Paranaense|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 19, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Dec 31, 2024|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||Free Transfer|
|Market Value||$1.65 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$35.20 Million (Jun 17, 2013)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Fernandinho has an estimated net worth of around $40 Million, and his market value is about $1.65 million.
Fernandinho FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Fernandinho is currently 37 years old and plays defensive midfield for Club Athletico Paranaense. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 81 and a potential rating of 81. A 3-star rating has been assigned to Fernandinho’s skill moves.
Fernandinho FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|70||Heading Accuracy||71||FK Accuracy|
|82||Short Passing||79||Long Passing|
|84||Defensive Awareness||79||Sliding Tackle|
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. His workrate is medium to high. According to our database, Fernandinho is 179 cm tall and weighs 66 kg. Fernandinho plays with the number 25 at the moment.
With his future Shakhtar teammate Jádson and close friend Carlos, Fernandinho began his professional career at Atlético Paranaense. As a Paranaense, he finished runner-up in both the Brazilian first division (in 2004) and Libertadores da America (in 2005).
After 72 appearances for the club, he scored 14 goals before moving to Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk.
Diego Rossi Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer Fee, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
UEFA Cup And League Championships In 2005-06
- In his first season with Shakhtar, he played 34 games, making 23 league appearances, and scoring three goals, one of which came in the league. In the Super Cup, Shakhtar won, but Fernandinho didn’t participate.
- Having played all 30 games, Shakhtar and Dynamo Kyiv were tied on 75 points at the end of the season, and Shakhtar won 2–1 to win the championship.
- Fernandinho won his first league title with Shakhtar. During the 2006–07 season, he made 25 league appearances as Shakhtar finished second to Dynamo Kyiv.
- Also, they finished runners-up in the Ukrainian Cup and Ukrainian Super Cup.
- In the 2007-08 season, Fernandinho scored 11 goals, including one from the penalty spot, in 29 league appearances to help Shakhtar regain the championship.
- During the season, he appeared in just one league match. Moreover, Shakhtar won the Ukrainian Cup, giving Fernandinho his first cup victory.
- For the second consecutive year, Dynamo Kyiv defeated them in the Super Cup.
- Despite Fernandinho’s penalty conversion, Shakhtar lost 4–2 after the match ended 2–2.
- Fernandinho played in the Super Cup victory against Dynamo Kyiv on 15 July 2008.
- As a result of a 1–1 draw at the end of extra time, the match went to penalties.
- In the shootout, Fernandinho scored a penalty to help Shakhtar win 5–3.
- On a 1–1 draw with Karpaty Lviv on 27 July, he scored the equalizing goal.
- In a 3–0 victory over Illichivets Mariupol on 3 August, he received a red card in the 63rd minute.
- In the group stage of the Champions League, he scored a goal in Shakhtar’s 3–2 away win against Spanish side Barcelona on 9 December.
- In the UEFA Cup, Fernandinho scored the equalizing goal for Shakhtar against Tottenham Hotspur on 26 February 2009.
- On aggregate, Shakhtar won the match 3–1. In a 1–0 victory over Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk on 7 March, he scored the only goal, a penalty.
- In a 3–0 victory over Metalist Kharkiv on 15 March, he scored from the penalty spot.
- The UEFA Cup match between Shakhtar and CSKA Moscow was won 2–0 by him thanks to a penalty he scored. On aggregate, Shakhtar won the tie 2–1.
- Against Marseille on 16 April, he scored a goal in a 2–1 UEFA Cup win. As a result of the tie, Shakhtar emerged victorious with an aggregate score of 4–1.
- Furthermore, he scored an equalizing goal in the first leg of the UEFA Cup semi-final against Dynamo Kyiv.
- As a result of a 2–1 win at the Donbass Arena in the second leg, Shakhtar advanced to the final with a 3–2 aggregate victory.
- In the last UEFA Cup, before the UEFA Europa League was renamed, Shakhtar won the UEFA Cup with a 2–1 victory over Werder Bremen.
- During the 2008–09 season, he played 42 games, including 21 in the league, and scored 11 goals, including five in the league.
Domestic Dominance And Individual Success In 2009–10
- In the 2009–10 season, Shakhtar won the Premier League title.
- Shakhtar was eliminated from the Champions League after a 0–0 draw at home on 29 July, after Fernandinho scored his first goal in a 2–2 Champions League draw against Politehnica Timisoara.
- In a 4–2 victory over Arsenal Kyiv on 20 September, he scored a penalty.
- Two of his goals came from the penalty spot in a 5–1 victory over Karpaty Lviv on 18 October.
- In the Europa League, the first goal was a penalty in a 4–0 victory over Toulouse on 22 October.
- In a 2–0 Ukrainian Cup victory over Dynamo Kyiv on 28 October, he scored a 93rd-minute goal.
- A penalty scored by him on 6 December opened the scoring in a 2–0 victory over Kryvbas.
- In the Ukrainian Cup on 24 March, he scored a 92nd-minute goal against Metalurh Donetsk, but it was only a consolation goal, as Shakhtar lost 2–1.
- In 24 league appearances, Fernandinho scored four goals. His total number of appearances was 39, and he scored eight goals.
- A 7–1 Super Cup victory over Tavriya Simferopol was Fernandinho’s first of the season.
- In a 1-1 draw with Metalurh Zaporizhya on 18 July, he scored an equalizing goal.
- In a 5–0 victory over Sevastopol on 7 August, he scored the opening goal.
- Also on 28 August, he contributed to the 1–0 UEFA Super Cup loss to Barcelona.
- Following a 1–0 loss to Obolon Kyiv on 10 September, he was expected to miss the rest of the season due to a broken leg.
- In a 3–1 victory over Illichivets Mariupol on 1 April 2011, he made his return after almost seven months out of action.
- His first goal since returning from injury came in the 94th minute of a 2–1 victory over Tavriya.
- In the Ukrainian Cup Final, Shakhtar defeated Dynamo Kyiv 2–0 on 25 May.
- Fernandinho contributed three goals from 15 league appearances to Shakhtar’s championship victory.
- Three prizes were won by them (Premier League, Cup, and Super Cup).
- As Shakhtar lost 3–1 to Dynamo Kyiv in the 2011–12 Super Cup, Fernandinho scored Shakhtar’s only goal.
- A 95th-minute equalizer prevented Shakhtar from taking all three points in their match against Arsenal Kyiv on 31 July.
- On 13 August, he scored in a 3–1 victory over Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk.
- The second goal he scored came from a penalty kick in a 5–0 victory over Karpaty Lviv on 27 November.
- Against Volyn Lutsk in the Ukrainian Cup, he scored a penalty on 27 April.
- The 2 May victory over Metalist Kharkiv was his first goal as a professional.
- Over the course of the season, he scored six goals in 32 appearances, including four goals in the league.
- In the Ukrainian Cup Final, he played against Metalurh Donetsk.
- With his contract set to expire at the end of the season, he signed a new five-year deal with the club until 2016.
- This is Shakhtar’s third consecutive league title, Fernandinho’s fifth with the club, and their second consecutive Cup title.
- In a 2–0 Super Cup victory over Metalurh Donetsk, Fernandinho assisted Douglas Costa for the second goal.
- During his time with Shakhtar, he has won three Super Cups. In the 3–1 victory over Hoverla Uzhhorod, he assisted Yevhen Seleznyov’s goal.
- In a 1–0 victory over Kryvbas, he scored a late goal to earn Shakhtar three points.
- Vorskla Poltava defeated him 4–1 thanks to his assist on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s first goal.
- Against Dynamo Kyiv on 23 September, he scored a goal in a 4–1 Ukrainian Cup last 32 victories.
- In a 2–0 victory against Metalist Kharkiv on 7 October, he assisted Henrikh Mkhitaryan to score the second goal.
- During the Champions League group stage on 23 October, Fernandinho scored the second goal with his right foot, shooting low into the bottom corner.
Agustin Canobbio Biography, Age, Father, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- During the summer of 2013, Fernandinho became Manchester City’s first signing for a fee of £34 million.
- As he was desperate to secure a move away from Shakhtar, he waived around £4 million owed to him by the Ukrainian club in order to close the deal.
- During his time at Shakhtar, Fernandinho wore the number 7 shirt, but the number was already occupied at City by midfielder James Milner.
- As Fernandinho revealed in an interview with Manchester City, his son told him that his father was the new number 25, so Fernandinho adopted it.
2013–14: Premier League Win
- In a 4–0 home win over Newcastle United on 19 August 2013, Fernandinho made his Premier League debut.
- As a result of a brilliant display against Arsenal on 14 December 2013, he scored his first two goals for Manchester City.
- In a 2–3 away win against Swansea City on 1 January 2014, he scored his third goal of the season.
- Fernandinho suffered a thigh injury in training on 2 February, keeping him out for two weeks.
- With a 3–1 victory over Sunderland in the League Cup final on 2 March, Fernandinho won his first trophy in England.
- A 2–0 win over West Ham United secured the Premier League title for Fernandinho on 11 May.
- After coming on as a substitute in the 69th minute, he did not start.
2014–17: Positional Changes And Adaptation
- Fernandinho replaced Jesses Navas at half-time of Manchester City’s Champions League match against CSKA Moscow on 5 November 2014.
- Eventually, he was sent off for a second booking in the 70th minute, followed by Yaya Touré, as the team lost and ended up last in the group.
- Fernandinho scored the final goal in City’s 3–0 victory over Chelsea on 16 August 2015.
- Two weeks later, he scored his club’s second goal against Watford in the Premier League.
- In the 2016 Football League Cup Final, Fernandinho started for City against Liverpool.
- City won the game despite missing its penalty in the subsequent shootout after Liverpool equalized, but he scored to put City 1–0 up.
Sustained Domestic Success, Captaincy, And Departure In 2017-18
- During the 2017–18 season, Fernandinho played a key role in helping Manchester City win their third Premier League title and second in his career.
- In 30 appearances for the title winners, he scored three goals and provided three assists.
- As well as appearing in the League Cup final, Fernandinho was substituted after 52 minutes after City defeated Arsenal 3–0.
- Fernandinho was Manchester City’s only natural defensive midfielder following the departure of Yaya Touré.
- In December, a thigh injury prevented him from playing against Crystal Palace and Leicester City – two games the team eventually lost. He played an integral role in the club’s title race against Liverpool.
- After a season-defining home match against title rivals Liverpool, Fernandinho was able to return to fitness.
- His performance in midfield helped City defeat their rivals 2–1 and earn him the award of Man of the Match.
- During the extra time of the EFL Cup final against Chelsea in February, Fernandinho sustained a muscle injury and struggled to remain fit for the remainder of the season.
- As a result of Gundogan’s presence in midfield, City went on a 14-game winning streak to win the Premier League title on the final day.
- A total of 29 appearances resulted in one goal and three assists for Fernandinho in the Premier League.
- Over the summer, Manchester City signed Rodri from Atlético Madrid due to Fernandinho’s age.
- Since Guardiola intends to use Fernandinho as a backup central defender throughout the season due to the midfield acquisition and Gundogan’s excellent performances as a defensive midfielder last season.
- The manager had to rely on Fernandinho to lead his defensive line after first-choice center-half Aymeric Laporte was injured just four weeks into the season.
- Following Laporte’s injury, he started nearly every Premier League match in central defense throughout the season.
- It was announced on 28 January 2020 that he had extended his contract with the club for one year.
- Following the departure of David Silva, Guardiola announced on 20 September 2020 that Fernandinho would become the club’s new captain.
- As Manchester City captain, Fernandinho lifted his first silverware on 25 April 2021.
- For the fourth consecutive year, City won the League Cup by beating Tottenham Hotspur 1–0 in the final.
- Fernandinho became the most decorated player in the competition with his sixth title.
- As a result of Leicester City’s 2–1 victory over Manchester United on 11 May 2021, City won its fifth Premier League title and seventh First Division title overall.
- In addition to his fourth Premier League title, Fernandinho won his first as captain as well. Fernandinho re-signed with the Citizens on 29 June 2021 for a one-year contract.
- He named Fernandinho as the Premier League’s “number one defensive midfielder” after an impressive performance against Norwich City on 12 February 2022, while saying he thought Fernandinho was a better player than the former Arsenal and France midfielder Patrick Vieira, the former Manchester United legend Roy Keane and the former Chelsea midfielder Claude Makelele.
- In a 0–0 draw against Sporting CP on 9 March, Fernandinho made his 100th Champions League appearance.
- Announcing his departure from Manchester City at the end of the season, Fernandinho announced his departure on 12 April.
Fernando Muslera Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Fernardinho Joined Again Athletico Paranaense
As of 28 June 2022, Fernardinho has rejoined Athletico Paranaense in the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A.
- As a member of the Brazilian national team for the first time, Fernandinho faced Germany in a 3–2 friendly defeat.
- During the 2011-2012 season, he earned four more caps but did not appear again until February 2014.
- As a result of Fernandinho’s return to the Brazil squad, the team won 5–0 over South Africa on 5 March 2014.
- He was named to Brazil’s 2014 FIFA World Cup squad in May 2014.
- He scored the final goal in the 4–1 win against Cameroon as a half-time substitute for Paulinho during the third game of the group stage.
- During the round of 16 penalty shootouts against Chile, he was selected as a starter for Brazil.
- Brazil’s biggest ever defeat at the World Cup came from a 1–7 loss to Germany in the semi-finals that started with Fernandinho playing the entire match against Colombia.
- For the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, Tite named him to his final 23-man squad in May 2018.
- The Brazilian team was eliminated from the 2018 World Cup by Belgium in the quarterfinals on 6 July, losing 2–1, with Fernandinho scoring an own goal.
- Fernandinho was named to Brazil’s 23-man Copa América squad in May 2019.
Fernando Torres Biography, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Fernandinho
- As well to his energy, technique, movement, and work rate, Fernandinho is well known for his pace and ability to shoot from long distances.
- Media outlets have described him as a defensive midfielder who plays box-to-box, contributing both to defense and attack.
- Fernandinho has a powerful shot and a great passing range, which he uses to disrupt opposition attacks and create scoring opportunities.”
- Fernandinho’s intelligence, versatility, and ability in the air have been praised by Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola as well as his important role in the club’s success.
- Fernandinho was deployed as a center-back on occasion during the 2019–20 season due to injuries to Manchester City’s defensive players, a position in which he was praised by the media.
- In Fernandinho’s absence, the importance and magnitude of his work at Manchester City become evident.
- Due to Fernandinho’s injury, the three defeats in December 2018 in the Premier League were largely attributed to his absence.
- Statistically, City won 10% more games when Fernandinho was in the starting lineup, mainly due to his ability to damage a rival’s attack and create new opportunities for his team.
Kamil Jozwiak Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
What number is Fernandinho?
Fernandinho wears shirt number 5 at Club Athletico Paranaense.
Where is Fernandinho from?
He was born in Londrina, State of Paraná, Brazil.
What position is Fernandinho in?
Currently, he plays as a Midfielder.
Did Fernandinho retire?
Fernandinho, who won five EPL titles with Manchester City during his time at the club, will retire from football when his deal with Athletico Paranaense expires in 2024.
Karol Swiderski Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Fernandinho worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Fernandinho has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Brazilian footballer. Hopefully, Fernandinho’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Fernandinho.