Denis Genreau (born 21 May 1999) is an attacking midfielder for the Ligue 1 club Toulouse. In addition to playing for Australia’s national team, he is born in France. Sophie Genreau and Marc Genreau were the parents of Genreau, who was born in Paris, France. Following Denis’ birth, they moved to Australia with their family, having fond memories of a honeymoon there. Before becoming a professional footballer, Denis attended Scotch College.
Since 2015, Genreau has played in professional matches. Since 2021, he has been a full international for the Australian National team, wearing jersey no. 5. Denis Genreau began his senior career with Melbourne City NPL in 2015 and has played for several teams since then. PEC Zwolle, Macarthur FC, and Melbourne City, where he scored 14 goals, are known for their playing style.
Denis Genreau Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Denis Genreau. It gives you the ability to read through the Australian footballer profile as fast as possible.[table id=4452 /]
Denis Genreau Net Worth
In 2023, what will Denis Genreau’s salary be?
In Aug 2021 Denis Genreau signed a contract with FC Toulouse that ends in 2025 and netted him a whopping salary of £108,275 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £297 per day and £12 per hour![table id=4453 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Denis Genreau has an estimated net worth of around $1 Million, and his market value is about $1.32 million.
Denis Genreau FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Denis Genreau is currently 24 years old and plays central midfield for Toulouse FC in France. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 65 and a potential rating of 75. The skillmoves rating for Genreau is 3-stars.[table id=4454 /]
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. His workrate is Medium / Medium. According to our database, Genreau is 175 cm tall and weighs 75 kg. Denis Genreau plays number 5 at the moment.
Denis Genreau Parents And Girlfriend
In the wake of their honeymoon memories in Australia, Sophie and Marc Genreau moved to Australia where he was born.
As a college soccer player at Scotch College, he later became a professional football player.
Apart from being a busy professional soccer player, Genreau has a romantic relationship with Naomi Bouw, who has been his biggest supporter.
His Instagram account has 7.6K followers and he often posts with his girlfriend Naomi. He posted one of the posts.
It’s been 2 years together with this beautiful girl. Can’t wait for our next adventure, I love you.”
Genreau and Naomi spent a lot of time together during their vacations, and they are close to Genreau’s parents.
At the age of 17, Genreau made his debut against Perth Glory in the 80th minute.
Loan To PEC Zwolle
During the 2018–19 season, Genreau was loaned to PEC Zwolle where he reunited with former Melbourne City coach John van ‘t Schip.
In Macarthur FC’s inaugural season, Genreau signed from Melbourne City.
Denis Genreau Transfer To FC Toulouse
- Macarthur FC announced on 31 July 2021 that a transfer fee was agreed with Toulouse, a Ligue 2 club.
- Denis Genreau played 39 minutes in three Ligue 1 matches for Toulouse in 2022/2023.
- All of his appearances this season have been as a substitute.
- The last time Genreau played in a competitive game was on August 21, when Toulouse drew 2-2 with Lorient.
- The next time Toulouse plays in Ligue 1 is on September 4 at Clermont. They have five points in 13th place.
- During last season’s Ligue 2, Genreau appeared in 34 games for Toulouse, scoring two goals and providing three assists.
- Genreau scored two goals and provided two assists during his 23 league appearances at Macarthur before joining Toulouse in August 2021.
- On August 7, 2022, Genreau made his Ligue 1 debut for Toulouse as a substitute against Nice. He has played three times in Ligue 1 so far in his career.
- Since Genreau was born in France and had French parents, he qualified to represent both France and Australia internationally.
- In a World Cup Qualifier against Chinese Taipei on 7 June 2021, Genreau made his international debut for Australia.
- After beating Argentina in their first group match, the Olyroos lost their next two games. Therefore, they were not in contention for a medal.
Genreau is 24 years old.
Denis Genreau is 175 cm tall. Or 5 ft 9 in.
Denis Genreau prefers the right foot.
Denis Genreau is from Australia.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Denis Genreau worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Denis Genreau has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Australian footballer. Hopefully, Denis Genreau’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Denis Genreau.