Andreas Beyer Maxsø is a Danish footballer who plays as a center-back for Danish club Brøndby IF and the Denmark national team. His leadership, strength, and aerial ability make him a standout defender. Maxsø made his professional debut in 2012 against Copenhagen after joining the FC Nordsjilland academy in 2010 from childhood club Brondby IF. In 2017 he joined Osmanlispor, a Turkish team. The following year he signed for Swiss side FC Zürich, where he had a successful Europa League campaign, making the round of 32 in his first campaign there.
After signing with KFC Uerdingen 05 in 2019, he left the club two months later by mutual agreement and returned to his first club, Brøndby. He became captain of the team after six months. Maxsø played for several Danish national youth teams. He gained 24 caps for the Danish national under-21 team. On 11 November 2020, he made his Danish national team debut in a friendly against Sweden.
Andreas Maxsø Bio/Wiki
[table id=2891 /]
Andreas Maxsø was born in Smørumnedre on March 18, 1994. He is one of the most successful Association Football Players. There are many famous people who were born on March 18, 1994, including him. Born in Denmark, he is one of the wealthiest association football players. In addition, he is among the most popular players in Association Football.
Andreas Maxsø is one of the famous people in our database with the age of 25. He keeps his personal and love life private. We will continue to update this page with information about new relationships. Take a look at Andreas Maxsø’s past relationships, ex-girlfriends, and previous hookups. Andreas Maxsø does not want to discuss his marital status and divorce.
Dating is a stage in a person’s life when she or he is actively pursuing romantic relationships with different people. In the case of two unmarried celebrities who are seen together in public, they are described as “dating.” This means that they were seen together and it is unclear whether they are merely friends, exploring an intimate relationship, or are romantically involved.
Andreas Maxsø Net Worth
According to various reliable online sources, Andreas Maxsø has a whopping net worth of $8 to $10 million. Below you can check his net worth, salary, and much more from previous years.
[table id=2892 /]
Andreas’s estimated yearly salary is $463,060. The main source of income, cars, lifestyle and much more information has been updated.
Andreas who brought in $8 million – $10 million worth of earnings Andreas collected most of his earnings from his Yeezy sneakers Despite exaggerating his business size over the years, the money he earned from his profession ranked as one of the biggest celebrity cashouts of all time. The majority of his income comes from being a successful association football player.
Noted that Andreas Maxsø’s primary source of income is association football player. We are gathering information about Andreas Maxsø’s Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, Net worth from online sources, and will update you shortly.
- Maxsø started out as a midfielder at Brøndby IF in his youth, joining at the age of six.
- In 2009, he was promoted to the Danish under-17 team and competed for a starting position on the midfield against players such as Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Andrew Hjulsager, and Frederik Holst, who were all regulars on the Danish national under-17 team.
- As a player at Brøndby, Maxsø didn’t stand out as he was neither big nor quick, but those who worked with him noted his desire to improve.
Andreas Maxsø In Nordsjælland
- After joining FC Nordsjaelland’s youth academy in 2010, he experienced a huge growth spurt that made him taller and stronger, which made it easier for him to make the transition to defense.
- Maxsø made his professional debut for FC Nordsjlland on 9 December 2012, in a Superliga match against FC Copenhagen, in which he covered the striker, Andreas Cornelius.
- Maxsø said after the match that his debut went “alright,” even though the team lost 4-1. Two months later, he was one of six players invited to participate in the first-team training camp in La Manga.
- Maxsø signed a contract extension with Nordsjlland at the end of 2016 and turned down a transfer offer from Danish top side FC Copenhagen, citing a desire to play abroad.
- Maxsø became one of the most important players in Nordsjlland and a pivotal defender during his time there. In 2016–17, he took on the role of club captain after serving as vice-captain in the 2015–16 season.
- On 11 January 2017, Maxsø revealed his intentions of leaving Nordsjælland in the summer of 2017 with the goal of being sold after the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
- On 4 August 2017, it was announced that Maxsø had been sold to Turkish club Osmanlıspor. In his debut for the club against Yeni Malatyaspor, he scored his first goal but was unable to prevent a 3–1 loss.
- He struggled to find his footing in Osmanlispor and was taken out at halftime in the 4–2 loss to Sivasspor on 17 September after being part of a defense that conceded four goals.
- He started in the first 15 matches of the fall season, though, and he had strong performances. Osmanlispor finished 16th out of 18 on the table during the first half of the season.
- During the second half of the season, Maxsø was benched almost exclusively.
- In a match against Kasimpaşa on 3 March 2018, he played his first minutes of the second half of the season. He left the club after its relegation from the Turkish Süperlig at the end of the season.
- As of 29 June 2018, Maxsø has signed a three-year contract with Swiss Super League side FC Zürich. In a 1–0 home victory over FC Luzern on 23 September 2018, he made his league debut for the club.
- During the match, he played all ninety minutes. On 25 October, he started in Zürich’s Europa League match against Bayer 04 Leverkusen and scored a goal.
- Later, he played for Zürich in a round of 32 ties against Napoli, which Zürich lost 5-1 on aggregate. Maxsø scored his first goal for the club in a 3-1 victory over Grasshoppers on 9 February 2019.
- Zurich finished the season with 36 appearances in which he scored one goal, finishing seventh in the league, two points shy of qualifying for Europe.
KFC Uerdingen 05
- On 3 July 2019, German 3. Liga club KFC Uerdingen 05 announced that they had signed Maxsø.
- Two months and six appearances after his arrival, he left the club by mutual agreement on 2 September due to personal reasons.
- According to Danish newspaper B.T., he explained that his move to Uerdingen was part of a deal with Zürich, which had a cooperation agreement with him.
- The initial plan was for him to be sent on to Bournemouth of the Premier League, with whom both clubs had an agreement.
- Upon scouting him at Osmanlispor, Bournemouth encouraged Maxsø to sign with their cooperation club, Zürich, in the hope of signing him later, in case his performances continued to improve.
- However, as the transfer window closed, Maxsø explained that he was ‘stuck’ with Uerdingen 05 and had bought himself out of his contract, a move that cost him millions of Danish kroner but was necessary for his career.
- Maxsø joined Brøndby IF on a four-year contract on 9 September 2019.
- On 15 September, he made his Superliga-debut for Brøndby in a 4–2 home win over his former team, Nordsjælland.
- Maxsø scored Brøndby’s first goal on 25 September, an equalizer in extra time in the Danish Cup against Skive IK. Brøndby won the match 3–2.
- As a central defender in manager Niels Frederiksen’s 3-5-2 formation, he played a key role in stabilizing a formerly struggling defense alongside teammates Sigurd Roasted and Hjörtur Hermannsson.
- After the departure of Kamil Wilczek, Maxsø was named club captain in late January 2020, even though he had only been at the club for six months.
- As Brøndby won 2–0 against Nordsjilland on 28 June, he scored Brøndby’s first Superliga-goal, a penalty. He was named Danish Superliga Player of the Month for June 2020 as a result of his performances.
- Maxsø won the Brøndby Player of the Year award on 11 December 2020, beating out fellow nominees Anthony Jung and Morten Frendrup.
- On 7 March 2021, he scored his third goal – another penalty – for the club in a 2–1 victory over Copenhagen in the New Firm.
- Brøndby won its first league title in 16 years after beating Nordsjaelland 2–0 on 24 May 2021.
- Maxsø had agreed to personal terms and was near signing with Rostov in July 2021, but the move fell through after the club hired new manager Yury Syomin who preferred a four-man defense and, as a result, had preferred Bastos on loan instead.
- Maxsø instead stayed at Brøndby and made his European debut in a 2–1 loss to Red Bull Salzburg in the play-off round of the UEFA Champions League on 17 August. In the return leg, he scored his first goal of the season in another 2–1 loss.
Brøndby Badge Or Brondby IF Logo
Known as Brøndbyernes Idrætsforening, or Brøndby IF and BIF for short, the Danish side was founded in 1964 as a merger between two local Brøndby clubs. The side has seen the likes of Michael Laudrup, Peter Schmeichel, John Jensen, Dennis Rommedahl and Daniel Agger pass through the ranks in recent decades, despite going through some rough times.
Since their formation, Copenhagen has won ten league titles, which is demonstrated by the two stars on their badge, one for each title.
What about the yellow wall that forms the centerpiece of the badge? Brondby literally means “well city”. That makes sense.
Maxsø represented Denmark U19s in 2013 and made his U21 debut in 2015. Denmark’s national team made its debut against Sweden on 11 November 2020.
Facts About Andreas Maxsø
- In his youth career, Maxsø played for FC Nordsjaelland, having come from Brøndby IF.
- Maxsø made his professional debut for FC Nordsjaelland on 9 December 2012, in a match against FC Copenhagen.
- The first-team squad selected Maxsø as one of six under-19 players that went to the training camp in La Manga in February 2013.
- During the summer of 2016, Maxsø extended his contract with Nordsjaelland and declined a bid from Danish top-side FC Copenhagen because he wanted to play for a team outside Denmark.
- Over the years, Maxsø became one of Nordsjaelland’s most important players. In the 2015–16 season, he was the second captain and became the first in the 2016–17 season.
- Maxsø announced his intention to leave the club in the summer of 2017.
- Maxsø was sold to Turkish club Osmanlispor on 4 August 2017.
- After being benched for nearly the whole second half of the season, Maxsø left the club after being relegated from the Turkish league at the end of the season.
Which is Andreas Maxsø’s preferred foot?
Andreas Maxsø’s preferred foot is both.
How much is Andreas Maxsø’s transfer value?
Andreas Maxsø’s transfer value is estimated to be around €1.00 million.
How many red cards have Andreas Maxsø received this season?
Andreas Maxsø has received 0 red cards this season.
How many yellow cards has Andreas Maxsø received this season?
Andreas Maxsø has received 0 yellow cards this season.
Where is Andreas Maxsø from?
Andreas Maxsø is from Denmark.
How many goals has Andreas Maxsø scored this season?
Andreas Maxsø has scored 1 goal in the Superligaen.