Alexander Isak, a Swedish professional footballer who plays forward for Premier League side Newcastle United and the Sweden national team, was born on September 21, 1999.
Isak began his professional career in 2016 with AIK and then represented Willem II and Borussia Dortmund before committing to Real Sociedad in 2019. He has more than 30 caps under his belt and has competed for Sweden at UEFA Euro 2020. Alexander has been a full-fledged Swedish international since 2017. He is the team’s and Sweden’s national team’s youngest-ever goal scorer.
Alexander Isak Bio/Wiki
[table id=5082 /]
- Copa del Rey: 2019–20
- Allsvenskan Newcomer of the Year: 2016
- Allsvenskan Player of the Month: September 2016
- Copa del Rey top scorer: 2019–20
Alexander Isak Net Worth
The range of Alexander Isak’s net worth or income is thought to be between £8,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5084 /]
Alexander Isak FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Alexander Isak has an overall rating of 80 and his potential is also 85.
[table id=5083 /]
- Isak debuted for AIK’s first squad on February 28, 2016, when he came in as a substitute during a Swedish Cup away game against fourth-tier outfit Tenhults IF.
- Isak, who is 16 years old, scored a goal in the 6-0 triumph
- Isak and fellow young attacker Carlos Strandberg were both started by AIK head coach Andreas Alm on matchday two of the Allsvenskan against stersunds FK on April 7, 2016.
- At the age of 16 years and 199 days, he became the Allsvenskan’s youngest goal scorer for AIK by scoring the second goal in his team’s 2-0 victory to secure the victory for his team.
- Isak signed a long-term contract with Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund on January 23, 2017, that ran until the summer of 2022.
- Although the transfer cost was not made public, rumors claimed that it was €9 million, the biggest sum ever paid for an Allsvenskan player.
- Isak allegedly turned down a transfer to Real Madrid before joining Dortmund.
- On March 14, 2017, Isak made his debut for the team in a 3-0 cup victory over Sportfreunde Lotte.
- Isak earned his first trophy with the team when Dortmund won the DFB-Pokal in 2016–17 despite making only one appearance and not making the final roster.
- Isak signed a long-term deal with Premier League team Newcastle United on August 26, 2022, for an unknown sum that was reportedly above $70 million, setting a club transfer record.
- In a 2-1 loss against Liverpool on August 31 at Anfield, he made his debut with a goal and was named player of the game.
- Isak competed for Swedish youth national teams from U-16 to U-21.
- He was selected for the Sweden national team to play Slovakia and Ivory Coast in friendlies on January 8 and 12, respectively.
- In the 62nd minute of a 1-2 defeat, he made his international debut against the Ivory Coast, replacing Per Frick.
- He started the second game against Slovakia, scoring the first goal in a 6-0 victory in the 19th minute to set a Swedish national team record for the youngest goal scorer ever.
- Isak debuted for Sweden on March 23, 2019, when he came on as a substitute for Robin Quaison in the 88th minute of a 2-1 victory over Romania in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying match.
- On June 7, 2019, Sweden defeated Malta in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying match at Friends Arena in Stockholm, Sweden, and Isak scored his first goal in a competitive match for Sweden.
- With a score of 3-0, Isak scored the last goal.
- Isak’s inclusion in Sweden’s 26-man squad for UEFA Euro 2020 marked his first call-up for a major event.
He is currently 24 years old (as of 2023).
He is 192 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to Newcastle United F.C., his net worth is £8,000,000 (as of 2023).