Matthew Stuart Cash (born 7 August 1997) popularly known as Matty Cash is a professional footballer who plays as a right-back for Premier League club Aston Villa in the English Premier League. Despite being born in England, he represents the Polish national team in international competitions. As a young player, Cash enjoyed success at Wycombe Wanderers and then at the FAB Academy before signing his first professional contract with Nottingham Forest, where he established himself as a regular at right-back.
In September 2020, he signed a contract with Aston Villa. Despite the fact that Cash was born in England, his mother is Polish. After receiving his Polish passport in October of 2021, he qualified to play for the Polish national team for the first time. A month after making his debut, he made his second appearance.
Matthew Cash Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Matthew Cash. It gives you the ability to read through the Polish footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Matthew Stuart Cash|
|Nick Name/Popular Name||Matty Cash|
|Age||25 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Born Place||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Date of Birth||7 August 1997|
|Residence||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Home Town||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Father's Name||Stuart Paul Cash|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|School||St. Joseph's Catholic High School, Slough|
|College/University||St. Joseph's Catholic High School, Slough|
|Brands Endorsed||Under Armour|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Simply Sport Management Ltd|
|Debut Club||• 2020: Aston Villa F.C.|
|Debut International||• 2021: Poland national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 2 (Aston Villa F.C.)|
• 2 (Poland national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Aston Villa F.C.|
• Poland national football team
|Position||Defender - Right-Back|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm|
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6'1”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 64 kg|
in pounds- 141 lbs
|Chest Size||39 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Cash is of Polish descent through his mother.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Defender|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Matthew Cash Net Worth
In 2022, what will Matthew Cash’s salary be?
In Sep 2020 Matthew Cash signed a contract with Aston Villa that extended from 2022 to 2027 netting him a whopping salary of £3,380,000 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £9,286 per day and £387 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||6 Million Euro (5.5 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£3,380,000|
|Per Month Salary||£281,667|
|Per Week Salary||£65,000|
|Per Day Salary||£9,286|
|Per Hour Salary||£387|
|Per Minute Salary||£6.4|
|Current Contract||With Aston Villa F.C.|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Sep 3, 2020|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2027 (extended on Apr 4, 2022)|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$17.33 Million|
|Market Value||$27.50 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$27.50 Million (Jun 15, 2022)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. He has an estimated net worth of around 6 million euros (5.5 million pounds), and his market value is about $27.50 million.
Wack 100 Net Worth, Early Life, Career, & Personal Life
Matthew Cash FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
In England, Matty Cash plays as a Full Back for Aston Villa at the age of 24. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 79 with a potential rating of 83. A 3-star rating has been given to Cash for his skillmoves.
Matthew Cash FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|49||Heading Accuracy||48||FK Accuracy|
|73||Short Passing||70||Long Passing|
|75||Defensive Awareness||78||Sliding Tackle|
His right foot is his preferred shooting foot. His workrates are High / High. Cash’s height is 185 cm and his weight is estimated at 64 kg according to our database. Currently, Matty Cash is playing with number 2.
Get a Chance to Earn 8 Ball Pool Real Money by Playing with friends
- Cash signed with Nottingham Forest in October 2014, after spending 16 months with the FAB Football Academy at Bisham Abbey. Cash had joined FAB as a teenager after Wycombe Wanderers released him because of financial difficulties.
- A one-month loan deal with League Two club Dagenham & Redbridge gave him his first professional football experience.
- In a 3-1 defeat to Hartlepool United on 12 March 2016, he scored his first goal for the Daggers.
- Forest signed Cash to a three-year contract on 5 August 2016, keeping him at the club until 2019.
- Against Burton Albion, he made his first team debut a day later.
- Former Forest defender Kenny Burns claimed that Cash’s early-season performances were putting some of the more experienced Forest players “to shame”.
- In a 2–2 draw against Aston Villa on 11 September 2016, Cash suffered a fractured tibia which required three months of rehabilitation.
- In a 5–2 victory over Barnsley at Oakwell on 25 November, Cash returned from injury as a 79th-minute substitute.
- After Cash’s transfer to Chelsea was linked three days later, Forest owner Fawaz Al-Hasawi took to social media to deny the midfielder would be sold in January.
- The Bundesliga side RB Leipzig made a £6 million bid for Cash on 4 January 2017 and remained at Forest upon the closure of the January transfer window. Cash signed a new contract on 3 March 2017 to extend his current deal with the club until 2021.
- Cash was sidelined for “around three months” after ankle ligament damage sustained during a pre-season friendly against Girona prevented him from starting the first match of the 2017-18 season.
- Forest won 5–2 at Queens Park Rangers on 24 February 2018 when he scored his first goal for the club.
- In a 2–1 defeat against West Bromwich Albion, Cash scored Nottingham Forest’s first goal of the 2019–20 season.
- During the season, Forest manager Sabri Lamouchi began to utilize Cash as a right-back, after injuries to Tendayi Darikwa and later Carl Jenkinson.
- He made the right-back slot his own, and his impressive performances led to the Poland national team reportedly monitoring his progress ahead of a potential call-up.
- As of November 2019, he has signed a three-and-a-half-year contract extension with Forest.
- A number of clubs were interested in signing Cash in January 2020, including Milan, Everton, and West Ham.
- Cash, however, said that he hoped to remain at Forest until the end of the season to help the team achieve Premier League promotion.
- Jack Grealish from Aston Villa was cited as an influence on his decision.
- In August 2020, Cash was named Forest’s Player of the Season by the club’s supporters.
Matthew Cash At Aston Villa
- On 3 September 2020, Aston Villa announced the signing of Cash on a five-year contract for £14 million, expected to rise to £16 million.
- Cash made his debut for the club on 21 September 2020, winning 1–0 at home against Sheffield United.
- Cash scored his first goal for Aston Villa against Everton in a 3–0 Premier League victory on 18 September 2021.
- The long-range effort Cash scored against Brighton & Hove Albion on 26 February 2022 was nominated for Premier League Goal of the Month.
- He received a yellow card for his celebration of the goal, in which Cash lifted his shirt to reveal a message of support for Poland teammate Tomasz Kędziora and his family, who were in Kyiv during the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- For March 2022, Cash was named Villa’s player of the month.
- As reported by Atlético Madrid, Cash signed a five-year contract extension with Aston Villa on 4 April 2022.
- Cash was voted Villa’s Player of the Season for the 2021–22 season at Villa’s End of Season Awards on 12 May 2022.
Forest Whitaker Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Net Worth & Wiki
- At the Masovian Voivodeship government building in Warsaw, he signed his application for citizenship on 26 October 2021.
- He was called up for Poland’s 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification matches against Andorra and Hungary on 1 November.
- On 12 November, he played his first game, winning 4–1 away to Andorra.
- In a 2–2 away UEFA Nations League draw against the Netherlands on 11 June 2022, Cash scored his first international goal.
Rick Rubin Age, Height, Net Worth, Personal Life, Wife, Songs, No Beard, Career & Wiki
Facts About Matthew Cash
- As a result of his mother’s Polish heritage, Cash is of Polish descent.
- It was in September 2021 that Cash applied for a Polish passport.
- In addition to being the son of former professional footballer Stuart Cash, Cash is also a model.
- He has a brother, Adam, who coaches football at the school level.
- In his youth, Cash worked in a branch of the department store Daniel before he joined the Nottingham Forest academy where he became a member of the first team.
- There has been a relationship between Cash and Love Island contestant Kady McDermott.
Sarah Jessica Parker Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Wiki, & Net Worth
How old is Matt Cash?
Currently, He is 25 years old.
Where is Matty Cash from?
He is from Slough, United Kingdom.
What did Matty Cash’s shirt say?
Cash, 24, put Villa ahead in the 17th minute of his side’s Premier League match at Brighton, cheating down a Lewis Dunk header and finishing with a low shot from 20 yards. After scoring, he took off his Villa shirt to reveal a top that read: “Tomasz Kedziora and family — stay strong bro.”
Is Cash injured?
Matty Cash will not feature for Poland in their UEFA Nations League tie with Wales this evening. The Aston Villa right-back has picked up an injury and is ruled out of tonight’s game with an ankle problem. However, the good news for Cash is that the injury blow is not considered to be a serious one.
How many yellow cards is Matty cash?
Matty Cash received 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Matthew Cash worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friend’s efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Matthew Cash has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Polish footballer. Hopefully, Matthew Cash’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Matthew Cash.