Danish striker Yussuf Yurary Poulsen (born June 15, 1994) competes for both the Denmark national team and Bundesliga club RB Leipzig. His shirt name, Yurary, is occasionally used by him. Lyngby was where he began his professional career before transferring to RB Leipzig in 2013, where he helped the team to two straight promotions from the 3. Liga to the Bundesliga.
With over 300 games, he owns the RB Leipzig record for most appearances. He has also scored over 80 goals for the team. He participated in the 2019 and 2021 DFB-Pokal finals. Poulsen made his debut for Denmark in a foreign country in 2014 and has since received more than sixty caps. He was a member of their team for the UEFA Euro 2020 and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Yussuf Poulsen Bio/Wiki
[table id=5232 /]
- DFB-Pokal: 2021–22, runner-up: 2018–19, 2020–21
- Bundesliga Goal of the Month: October 2020
Yussuf Poulsen Net Worth
The range of Yussuf Poulsen’s net worth or income is thought to be between €11,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5234 /]
Yussuf Poulsen FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Yussuf Poulsen has an overall rating of 77 and his potential is also 77.
[table id=5233 /]
- At BK Skjold, Poulsen started playing football.
- He started off as a defensive player and had a partner in Kenneth Zohore with whom he would later play for the Danish youth national teams.
- Poulsen was switched to a striker position after Zohoré joined FC Copenhagen.
- He joined the Lyngby BK youth divisions at the age of 14. On December 4, 2011, against AC Horsens, he entered the game as a replacement for Mathias Tauber after 84 minutes.
- This was his first game as a senior.
- Poulsen only made five appearances before the conclusion of the season and took some time to establish himself in the starting eleven. Lyngby, his team, was also dropped from Superligaen.
- On August 5, 2012, he scored his first goal for his club and at the senior level when he beat AB Gladsaxe 1-0 in the second match of the 1. Division (the second Danish division).
- He appeared in 32 games as a regular starter during the first 11.
- His accomplishments piqued the interest of both domestic and international clubs, and on July 3, 2013, he signed a deal with the German team RB Leipzig, who had just been promoted to the 3. Liga.
- On July 19, 2013, he made his club debut in a 1-0 victory at Hallescher FC.
- On August 24, 2013, he scored his first goal in a 2-0 home victory over Rot-Weiss Essen.
- On May 10, 2014, he scored two more goals to help Stuttgarter Kickers win 3-1.
- In 36 games, he scored 10 goals to conclude the 2013–14 campaign, which saw his club advance as runners-up.
- Poulsen scored 12 goals in 32 games in his debut season in the 2. Bundesliga, helping his side finish fifth.
- Poulsen was qualified to play for Tanzania, but the Tanzanian federation did not extend any offers, thus he opted to play for his home Denmark instead.
- On January 30, 2013, he played his first game for the Danish national team against Mexico.
- He scored his first goal for his nation on June 13, 2015, as his team defeated Serbia 2-0. Poulsen was chosen for the Danish Olympic team for the 2016 Summer Games, but he declined the call-up in order to secure his position at Leipzig.
- He was included in Denmark’s 23-man roster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia in May of that year.
- He was selected player of the match on June 16 after scoring the only goal in their opening matchup against Peru.
He is currently 29 years old (as of 2023).
He is 192 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to RB Leipzig, his net worth is €11,500,000 (as of 2023).