Yannick Ferreira Carrasco is a Belgian footballer who plays for the Spanish club Atlético Madrid and the Belgium national team as a winger and full-back. As a professional, he began his career at Monaco, where he scored 20 goals in 105 games, winning Ligue 2 in his first season and finishing runner-up in Ligue 1 the following year. In 2015, after joining La Liga side Atlético Madrid for a reported €20 million, he scored in the final as Atlético Madrid finished runners-up in the UEFA Champions League.
After two seasons with Dalian Professional in the Chinese Super League, Carrasco returned to Atlético in early 2020. In September 2020, Carrasco officially transferred to Atletico on a permanent basis and signed a contract for four years. Carrasco made his international debut for Belgium in April 2015. During the 2016 and 2020 UEFA European Championships, he played for the nation that came third at the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Yannick Carrasco Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Yannick Ferreira Carrasco|
|Age||28 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||Vilvoorde, Belgium|
|Date of Birth||4 September 1993|
|Home Town||Vilvoorde, Belgium|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother's Name||Carmen Carrasco|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
|Brother(s)||Mylan Ferreira Carrasco|
|Sister(s)||He has two younger half-siblings, Hugo and Celia.|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Marriage Date||in 2017|
|Marriage Place||Not Available|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager||Pini Zahavi|
|Debut Club||• 2020: Atletico de Madrid |
• 2018: Dalian Pro
• July 10, 2015: Atletico de Madrid
• 2014: Belgium national football team
• June 26, 2010: AS Monaco
|Debut International||• 2013: Belgium national under-21 football team |
• 2011: Belgium national under-19 football team
• 2010: Belgium national under-18 football team
• 2008: Belgium national under-15 football team
|Jersey Number||• 21 (Atletico de Madrid)|
• 11 (Belgium national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Atletico de Madrid|
• Belgium national football team
|Position||Attack - Left Winger|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 181 cm|
in meters- 1.81 m
in feet inches- 5’11”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 71 kg|
in pounds- 157 lbs
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Carrasco was born in Vilvoorde to a Portuguese father and Spanish mother.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||11 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Left Winger|
|Favorite Car||Mercedes AMG|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone/Apple|
The Full Story of Football Genius is presented by Woodgram, who has the nickname “Yan”.
Yannick Carrasco’s Biography provides a detailed account of notable events from his childhood until the present. The analysis includes his life story before fame, relationship life, family background, and many OFF-Pitch (little known) facts about him.
Let’s get started, without further ado.
Carrasco was born on 4 September 1993 in Vilvoorde, Netherlands, to a Portuguese father and a Spanish mother. It was when Yannick was still a child that his father left the family, leaving his mother, Carmen, in charge of raising Yannick and his brother Mylan.
He also has two younger half-siblings, Hugo and Celia. While he was initially known by his full Spanish surname, Ferreira Carrasco, at the time of his professional debut, he chose to drop the paternal part of his name later in his career.
Moreover, his maternal grandparents both hail from the region of Andalusia, namely his maternal grandmother is from Seville, while his maternal grandfather hails from Cordoba.
He has a very successful personal life as well as a successful career as far as his private life is concerned. He is married to a delightful woman. He married the former Miss Belgium, Noemie Happart in June of this year.
In addition to cheering for him at all of his football games, his wife also attends them. As soon as he scored his impressive goal in the Champions League Final, he kissed his girlfriend in front of millions of people. As a matter of fact, the couple is living a blissful life together and often makes public appearances together.
Kylian Mbappé Bio, Age, Height, Parents, Wife, Son, Net Worth & Wiki
Yannick Carrasco Net Worth
What is his salary in 2022?
With a salary of 4.5 million euros (3.8 million pounds) per year, the left-winger signed a contract with Atletico Madrid in September 2020. Based on our calculations, this means he earns €12,329 (£10,721) per day and €513 (£446) per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€15,000,000 (£12,800,000)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual Salary||4.5 million euros (3.8 million pounds)|
|Per Month Salary||€375,000 (£326,087)|
|Per Week Salary||€86,538 (£75,251)|
|Per Day Salary||€12,329 (£10,721)|
|Per Hour Salary||€513 (£446)|
|Per Minute Salary||€9 (£7)|
|Current Contract||With Atlético de Madrid|
|Contract Signed||Sep 8, 2020|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2024|
|Contract Signing Amount||$24.75 Million|
|Market Value||$44.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$44.00 Million (Jan 24, 2017)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes AMG|
As a versatile player capable of playing multiple positions out wide, the Belgian player first came to prominence with Ligue 1 side AS Monaco. Then, he moved to La Liga side Atlético Madrid in 2015. He has a market value in the region of €40,000,000 (£35,000,000) and an estimated net worth of €15,000,000 (£12,800,000).
Sergio Agüero Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
Yannick Carrasco FIFA 2022
Kwesi Carrasco is currently 28 years old and plays wide midfield for Atlético de Madrid in Spain. He has an overall rating of 84 in FIFA 22 with a potential of 84. Carrasco received a 4-star rating for his skill moves to rate. The right foot is what he prefers to use for shooting. His workrates are High / High. According to our database, Carrasco is 181 cm tall and weighs 71 kg based on the information we have. Kwesi Carrasco currently plays with the number 11 and the number 21.
His best stats are:
- Acceleration: 89
- Dribbling: 88
- Sprint Speed: 88
- Agility: 87
- Ball Control: 85
- Monaco signed Carrasco from Belgian club Genk in 2010.
- On 30 July 2012, he made his professional debut against Tours at the Stade Louis II, scoring the winning goal in a 4–0 victory.
- He scored both goals in a 2–0 league victory over Auxerre on 13 April 2013. During his first season at Monaco, he played 27 matches and scored 6 goals as the club won promotion back to Ligue 1.
- In the Ligue 1, his first top-flight goal came on 5 October 2013 against Saint-Étienne, when he converted a cross from James Rodriquez, helping Monaco to a 2–1 win.
- 15 days later, he scored twice in the opening 10 minutes as Monaco drew 2–2 away to Sochaux; the team finished second to Paris Saint-Germain in its first season back at the top.
- Upon replacing Dimitar Berbatov in the 75th minute, he scored Monaco’s last goal in Monaco’s 3–1 away win at Arsenal in the first leg of the last 16 of the 2014–15 UEFA Champions League.
Kevin Volland Biography, Age, Height, FIFA 21, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Atlético Madrid announced on 10 July 2015 that Carrasco would join the club on a five-year contract for an estimated fee of €20 million.
- In the away match against Real Sociedad, he scored his first goal for the club on the 18th of October.
- As a half-time replacement for Augusto Fernández in the 2016 UEFA Champions League Final at the San Siro in Milan, Carrasco netted Atletico’s equalizer against Real Madrid in the 79th minute until his team had to settle for a penalty shootout second-place in the final. It is the first time a Belgian has scored in a European Cup final.
- It is noteworthy that he scored his first professional hat-trick in the 7-0 rout of Granada CF on 15 October 2016.
- It was announced on 26 February 2018 that Carrasco would join teammate Nicolás Gaitán at Chinese Super League newcomers Dalian Yifang (later rebranded as Dalian Professional), owned by Atléti’s partial owner Dalian Wanda Group.
- In his third match for the club, he scored his first goal in a 1–1 away draw with Henan Jianye on 31 March, ending his club’s three-game losing streak to open the season. He made his debut on 3 March and appeared in an 8–0 loss to Shanghai SIPG in his fourth match for the club.
Atlético Madrid return
- In the run-up to the end of the season, Carrasco returned to Atletico Madrid on loan until the end of the season.
- The former Manchester United striker returned to the club on a permanent basis on 8 September 2020, signing a four-year contract.
- In a 1–0 victory over Barcelona on 21 November 2020, he scored the only goal of the entire game.
- Carrasco made his senior international debut in March 2015, as a 69th-minute substitute for Marouane Fellaini in a 5–0 win over Cyprus in UEFA Euro 2016 qualification.
- During the final tournament, he was named to manager Marc Wilmots’ squad.
- In the last 16, he scored his first international goal to conclude a 4–0 victory over Hungary after replacing Dries Mertens in the second half.
- During the selection process for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, manager Roberto Mart*nez included Carrasco in the Belgian squad.
- In the opening group stage game against Panama, he played as an attacking left wing-back in a 3–4–3 formation.
Fabinho Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Parents, Wife, Career, Net Worth
Facts About Yannick Carrasco
- For his national side, Belgium, the versatile footballer does not play only left-wing, but also plays as a right-winger, left and right midfielder, and attacking midfielder.
- Carrasco is currently playing for Dalian Yifang in the Chinese Super League.
- Carrasco is considered one of the most luxurious options for managers because he is able to play in different positions, combine great speed with great ball skills, and make brilliant goals.
- Carrasco was abandoned by his father at a very young age and was raised by his mother. Carrasco began his career at Stade Everios RC in 1999 before joining Diegem Sport in 2001.
- When he was 11, he moved from Vilvoorde to Brussels to pursue his career in football.
- In 2005, he joined KRC Genk and began to gain fame for his incredible talent. Monaco signed the rising star in July 2011.
- Carrasco was promoted to the senior team in 2012 after playing for the B team. Carrasco helped the French side to get promoted to the top tier during his debut season.
- In the UEFA Champions League, his superb goal against Arsenal in the round of 16 brought him greater attention.
- She represented Belgium’s national team at the Under-15, Under-17, Under-18, Under-19, and Under-21 levels.
- Carrasco’s first match against an international side was in the European Qualifiers Group B encounter against Cyprus in March 2015. Playing on the right-wing, he entered the pitch 21 minutes before time.
- After a string of ten matches, Carrasco could play his first full 90-minute international match against the same opposition in the Group H World Cup qualifier in September 2016.
- Carrasco scored his first goal while playing left-wing for the first time.
- Despite playing 22 matches for the national team, Carrasco could only play 90 minutes seven times.
- After a dip in form and intensity in 2017-18, combined with a distance from the Atletico manager, Diego Simeone, he played only 18 matches scoring four goals.
Lucas Hernandez Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Which country is Yannick Carrasco from?
How old is Carrasco?
Is Carrasco a Portuguese?
Carrasco is a Spanish, Portuguese, and Galician surname. It derives from a Spanish word meaning ‘holm oak’ (originally from the Latin cerrus, from a pre-Roman Celtiberian word).
How many languages does Carrasco speak?
How tall is Carrasco?
What number is Carrasco?
- 11: Belgium national football team
- 21: Atlético de Madrid