Fábio Henrique Tavares, popularly known as Fabinho, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for Liverpool in the Premier League and for the Brazil national team. Fabinho plays primarily as a defensive midfielder, but he can also be used as a right-back or center-back. In 2012, he transferred from Fluminense to Rio Ave. He spent his entire time there on loan, first at Real Madrid Castilla and then with the first team as a substitute.
Sadio Mane Biography, Age, Height, Father, Religion, Net Worth & Wiki
In five years at Monaco, he played 233 games and scored 31 goals, winning Ligue 1 in 2016-2017. During his debut season at Liverpool, he won the UEFA Champions League. He also played a crucial role in leading Liverpool to the Premier League title in 2020, the club’s first in 30 years. He won the UEFA Super Cup in 2019 and is now widely considered one of the best players in the world in his position. Fabinho made his international debut for Brazil in 2015 and was a member of their squads at the Copa América tournaments in 2015, 2016, and 2021.
Roberto Firmino Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Father, Net Worth & Wiki
|Birth Name||Fábio Henrique Tavares|
|Nick Name||• Dyson|
• Mr. Reliable
• The Hoover
|Age||29 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Campinas, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1993|
|Residence||Campinas, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Home Town||Campinas, State of São Paulo, Brazil|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother's Name||Rosangela Tavares|
|Father's Name||João Roberto Tavares|
He has two siblings.
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Marriage Date||22 December 2015|
|Marriage Place||Not Available|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager||He is represented by |
|Debut Club||• July 1, 2018: Liverpool F.C. |
• 2013: Real Madrid CF
• July 2, 2013: AS Monaco
• July 1, 2012: Fluminense FC
• 2012: Rio Av
|Debut International||• 2014: Brazil national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 3 (Liverpool F.C.)|
• 15 (Brazil national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Liverpool F.C.|
• Brazil national football team
|Strengths||• Long Passing|
• Saving long shots
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm|
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet inches- 6’2”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 78 kg|
in pounds- 172 lbs
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Brazilian Portuguese|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Friend||Oscar Ribot|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Role Models||Sergio Ramos|
|Favorite Website||Twitter & Instagram|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone/Apple|
|Favorite Movie||Thor Series|
|Favorite Flowers||Red Rose|
Woodgram presents the story of a football genius known as “Fabinho”. The Fabinho Biography provides you with a complete account of notable events since his childhood. His life story before fame, family background, relationship life, and many other (little known) facts about him are included.
His reputation as a reliable midfielder is well known. Only a few people consider Fabinho’s Bio, which is quite interesting. Now without further ado, let’s get started. There is no Fabinho in the names given to him by his parents. Thus, his full name is Fabio Henrique Tavares.
In Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Fabinho, or Mr. Reliable as he is known was born on the 23rd Day of October 1993 to a dark Brazilian mother, Rosangela Tavares (a former cleaner), and a white Brazilian father, Joao Roberto Tavares (a factory worker).
As the youngest of three children, Fabinho was born a shy child. Fabinho was very well cared for because he was the last-born child of the Tavares family. He grew up with elder siblings in the beautiful Brazilian city of Campinas, which is known for its grass fields and unique landscapes that are perfect for playing football.
Fabinho’s childhood was marked by one certainty. Almost every boy during his childhood dreamed of becoming a professional footballer. The emptiness for them, including Fabinho, ended when they were playing football.
At the age of 7, Fabinho started playing competitive football in school. Fabinho’s steely determination was observed early on when he played football with his local youth team, Paulinia FC. As Paulinia coach Erick Martins mentioned, he was dedicated, committed, disciplined, and tactically determined.
Even his parents, notably his father Roberto, say his son prioritizes football from an early age. The people who knew him at school and in his youth club always said he was talented, he had a strong kick and the skill of a versatile player.
A year later, Fabinho started to play futsal football, which he did until the age of 12, when he decided to become a professional. His first professional trial was with Fluminense’s youth program.
Fabinho married Rebeca Tavares in 2015, having been together since 2013. At Liverpool, he earned himself the nickname, “The Hoover,” because according to teammate Joe Gomez, “he cleans up everything.”
Steven Gerrard Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth & Wiki
Fabinho Net Worth
How much salary does Fabinho earn in 2022?
He signed a contract that is still in force with Liverpool that pays him a salary of 6.9 million euros (6.2 million pounds) per year. After crunching the numbers, this means he earns €18,852 (£16,822) per day and €786 (£701) per hour!
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||9 Million Euro (8 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||€6,900,000 (£6,000,000)|
|Per Month Salary||€575,000 (£500,000)|
|Per Week Salary||€132,692 (£115,385)|
|Per Day Salary||€18,904 (£16,438)|
|Per Hour Salary||€787 (£685)|
|Per Minute Salary||€13 (£11)|
|Market Value||€60.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||€70.00 Million (Dec 10, 2019)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||• Audi|
In the summer of 2018, Liverpool bought him for 43 million euros (39 Million Pound) from AS Monaco. His estimated market value is $60.00 Million. He has a contract at The Reds until 2023. He made sure himself a good contract and 2 Million euros (1.8 Million pounds) a year when he joined AS Monaco in 2015. Currently, his net worth is 9 Million euros (8 Million pounds). His net worth may increase dramatically with his current salary at Liverpool.
Fabinho began his professional career at Fluminense in Campinas, Sao Paulo. His only appearance in a first-team matchday squad came 20 May 2012, as an unused substitute in a 1–0 win over Corinthians in Série A.
Rio Ave and Real Madrid
- Fabinho joined Portuguese Primeira Liga side Rio Ave on a six-year contract on 8 June 2012.
- Fabinho joined Real Madrid Castilla on loan on 19 July, one month after joining Rio Ave.
- His professional debut occurred during the start of the Spanish Segunda División season when he played 90 minutes in a 2–1 defeat at Villarreal.
- His first goal came on 28 April 2013, when he headed an added-time equalizer for a 3-3 draw against CD Numancia.
- The 18-year-old made his Real Madrid debut on 8 May 2013, coming on for 14 minutes in place of Fábio Coentrao and helping to score the sixth goal for Angel Di Maria in the 6–2 victory over Málaga at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
- Fabinho signed a season-long loan agreement with Monaco on 19 July 2013. Monaco’s opening Ligue 1 match of the 2013–14 season was played on 10 August at the Stade Chaban-Delmas. He played the entire match against Bordeaux and Monaco won 2–0.
- He scored his first goal for Monaco in the 58th minute in their 6–0 home win over Lens in the quarter-finals of the 2013–14 Coupe de France on 26 March 2014.
- After completing his one-year loan at Monaco, he rejoined the club on loan for another year on 2 July 2014.
- On 9 December 2014, he scored the final goal in Monaco’s 2–0 win over Zenit St Petersburg in Group C Matchday 6 (his first UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League goal), earning Monaco qualification for the 2014–15 UEFA Champions League knockout phase as group winners.
- Rio Ave and Monaco reached an agreement on the permanent transfer of Fabinho on 19 May 2015. He signed a contract with Monaco for the next four seasons and will remain with the club until 30 June 2019.
- The 20th of March 2016 saw Fabinho win a penalty after being fouled by compatriot David Luiz, and he converted it to give Paris Saint-Germain its first home defeat since May 2014 with a 2–0 victory.
- Fabinho provided an assist to Radamel Falcao and Kylian Mbappé in a 5–3 away loss against Manchester City in the 2016–17 UEFA Champions League round of 16 first-leg stages.
- A goal by Fabinho in the 29th minute helped Monaco beat Manchester City 3–1 (aggregate score 6–6) in the second-leg match at the Stade Louis II and advance to the quarterfinals on away goals.
- Liverpool announced on 28 May 2018 that Fabinho would sign for the club on a long-term contract for a reported initial fee of £39 million, effective 1 July.
- On 18 September, when he was a substitute for Sadio Mané in a Champions League match against Paris Saint-Germain at Anfield, he made his competitive debut.
- On 20 October, he came on for the last 21 minutes to replace Adam Lallana in a 1–0 win over Huddersfield Town. The following week, he started in central midfield alongside Georginio Wijnaldum in a 4–1 win against Cardiff City and received praise from Sky Sports.
- In a 3–1 victory over Manchester United on 17 December, Fabinho won the Carlsberg Man of the Match award. Fabinho scored his first goal for Liverpool on 26 December 2018 in a 4–0 victory over Newcastle United.
- In early January, Fabinho played at center-back against Wolverhampton Wanderers in the FA Cup third round and away to Brighton. Following his performances, manager Jurgen Klopp praised him and stated that he is a “new center-back option”.
- Fabinho won Liverpool a free-kick on 4 May 2019, as Liverpool’s title race went down to the wire. From the free-kick, Liverpool scored to beat Newcastle away by 3–2.
- Fabinho played the full 90 minutes in the 2019 UEFA Champions League final against Tottenham Hotspur as Chelsea secured their sixth win in the competition and Fabinho earned his first club trophy.
- Fabinho played the full 90 minutes in the 2019 UEFA Super Cup against Chelsea, scoring Liverpool’s second penalty in the shootout after regular time ended 2–2, securing a 5–4 win on penalties.
- The fans praised his performance in a 2-1 victory over Tottenham on 27 October.
- In a 3–1 win over Manchester City on 10 November, Fabinho scored his first goal of the season and was named BBC Sport’s “Man of the Match.”.
- While playing against Napoli in the Champions League on 27 November, he suffered an early injury after falling awkwardly during a challenge and was replaced after 18 minutes.
- Two days later, the club announced that Fabinho will be out of action until the start of 2020.
- As a result of the club’s injury problems, Fabinho had to play as a center-back during the 2020–21 season. He made his 100th appearance for Liverpool in December 2020.
- Fabinho signed a long-term contract with Liverpool on 3 August 2021.
- In a 3–0 victory over Leeds United on 12 September 2021, he scored his first goal of the season, tapping in from close range.
- Fabinho scored his first goals in the FA Cup on 9 January 2022, scoring the second and fourth goals in a 4–1 victory over Shrewsbury Town in the third round.
- Fabinho was included in coach Dunga’s 23-man squad for the 2015 Copa América in Chile, and he made his debut in a warm-up match against Mexico on 7 June of that year, as a half-time substitute for Danilo in a 2–0 victory at Allianz Parque in Sao Paulo.
- As Dani Alves played the entire tournament at right-back, Fabinho did not play in Brazil’s quarter-final appearance at the Copa América.
- The Brazilian player was selected for Brazil’s Copa América Centenario squad, though he did not participate in any of the team’s three matches at the tournament.
- In June 2021, he was named to Brazil’s squad for the Copa América on home soil.
Kevin Volland Biography, Age, Height, FIFA 21, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Fabinho
- There are many who know the Brazilian footballer on the pitch, but few know the untold facts about the famous Liverpool player. His nickname at Liverpool is Hoover or Dyson.
- Joe Gomez and other players claim he cleans up everything on the pitch. One stretch of his right leg and every stain vanishes in an instant. They also call him “Mr. Reliable” due to his excellent performance and the fact that he is a player you can depend on.
- The list of awards and achievements of the Brazilian footballer is long. He is called the Best Midfielder of the Premier League for a reason.
- Fabinho was born in Campinas, Brazil, to Fabio Henrique Tavares. There is a grass field and a beautiful landscape in Campinas, which is well-suited for a football pitch. Campinas is located in the northwest of Sao Paulo.
- Both of Fabinho’s parents are Brazilian. Despite being the youngest of three children, the Brazilian midfielder was shy as a child.
- The dream of every little boy is to become a professional football player. Fabinho’s childhood revolved around football. Fabinho was 7 years old when he enrolled in his first football school.
- He also played football in a local team named Paulina FC. Little Fabinho worked hard and dedicated himself to football. Coach Erick Martins noticed his efforts.
- Fabinho’s first professional trial was with Fluminense FC’s youth team. The team gave the young footballer a platform to showcase his talents and abilities.
- Based on Fabinho’s transfer statistics, he joined Rio Ave in Portugal. At the time, Fabinho met legendary football agent Jorge Mendes. Mendes is famous for helping Portuguese footballers such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Jose Mourinho, etc. to reach the top and play for big clubs.
- Fabinho was helped by Mendes who became his agent. The young player was advised to play for Real Madrid Castilla (Real Madrid team B), which he believed would be a great platform for him to rise through the ranks.
- Fabinho joined Monaco on a long-term loan on 19 July 2013, according to his transfer market stats.
- He established himself in such a way that big clubs, including Mourinho’s Manchester United, were vying to sign him. However, he rejected Mourinho’s approach. Monaco’s stats show that Fabinho made 53 appearances and scored 2 goals while at the club.
- According to Fabinho’s transfer stats, he signed a long-term contract on 28 May 2018 for an initial fee of £39 million.
- In addition to being one of the best defenders in the world, Virgil van Dijk is known for his energy, leadership, and aerial ability.
- As we mentioned before just like the old saying “behind every successful man there is a strong woman.” In 2013 the midfielder met his future wife Rebeca Tavares. Fabinho wife was born on December 2, 1994 in Brazil. She and her family are big fans of football. The Brazilin beauty also has a career in football. The story seems to be getting better and better. She started a career in football because of Ronaldinho, her football idol. Her own words suggest that his style of play captivated her. Let’s hope Fabinho doesn’t get jealous.
What age is Fabinho?
What position does Fabinho play?
What is Fabinho’s first name?
Fábio Henrique Tavares
What is Fabinho’s number?
- 3: Liverpool F.C.
- 15: Brazil national football team