A Serbian professional footballer, Uros Racic (born 17 March 1998) plays as a defensive midfielder for Primeira Liga club Braga, on loan from La Liga club Valencia, and for the Serbia national team. Initially, he played football for the youth team of Bambi Kraljevo. As a youth player, he represented SF Knjaz, Altina Zemun, Sloga Kraljevo, Sloboda Cacak, and OFK Beograd. He later joined the youth team of Red Star Belgrade and began his professional career there. On 13 March 2016, he signed a professional contract with Red Star Belgrade for a period of three years.
In a friendly match against Olympiacos on 8 May 2016, he made his debut for the club. After signing a four-year contract with Valencia on 1 July 2018, he was assigned to the B-team in Segunda Division B, where a fixed rate clause of €100 million was inserted into his contract. A Copa del Rey match was his first appearance for Valencia on 4 December 2018.
On 14 January 2019, he was loaned out to Segunda Division side CD Tenerife for the remainder of the season, where he played 16 games and scored one goal. During the 2019-20 season, he made 33 appearances for FC Famalicao and scored three goals. Throughout his career, he has represented Serbia at various levels of international competition. Throughout his career, he has represented Serbia at the U18, U19, U21, and senior levels. On 24 March 2021, he made his international debut for Serbia.
Uros Racic Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Uros Racic. It gives you the ability to read through the Serbian footballer’s profile as fast as possible.
[table id=5465 /]
Uros Racic Net Worth And Salary
In 2023, what will Uros Racic’s salary be?
In Sep 2022 Uros Racic signed a contract with SC Braga on loan from Valencia CF that ends in 2023 that netted him a whopping salary of £416,000 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £1,142 per day and £47 per hour!
[table id=5466 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, Uros Racic has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million, and his market value is about €6.50 million.
Uros Racic FIFA 22 – Potential And Rating
In FIFA 22, Uros Racic has an overall rating of 78 with a potential of 84. Uros Racic has got a 3-star skillmoves rating.
[table id=5467 /]
He prefers to shoot with his both feet. His workrates are Medium / High. Uros Racic’s height is 193 cm and his weight is estimated at 81 kg according to our database. Currently, Uros Racic is playing with numbers 19 and 8.
Racic was born in Kraljevo and began playing football at the local football academies “Bambi” and “Knjaz” with his twin brother Bogdan. Three years after playing for Altina football school in Zemun, the twins returned to their hometown and joined Sloga Kraljevo. In addition to playing for Sloboda Cacak, they also played for OFK Beograd.
Following two seasons with the youth team, Uroš was also licensed for the first team for the 2015–16 season. He moved with his twin brother to an opponent club on 13 March 2016, shortly after scoring a goal for the youth team in a 4:1 victory over Red Star Belgrade. He then signed a three-year professional contract with Red Star.
Red Star Belgrade
- In a friendly match against Olympiacos on 8 May 2016, Racic made his debut for Red Star Belgrade.
- As a substitute for Aleksandar Katai in an away match against Radnik Surdulica on 14 May 2016, he made his SuperLiga debut.
- Racic was identified as one of the club’s top youth prospects during the 2017 summer pre-season.
- In the second leg of the first qualifying round of the 2017–18 UEFA Europa League, Racic made his first continental appearance for the club in a 3–3 draw with Floriana on 6 July 2017.
- On 13 August 2017, Racic scored his first senior goal for Red Star Belgrade in a 3-1 victory over OFK Backa.
- Racic extended his contract with Red Star until 30 June 2021 on the last day of the 2017 summer transfer window.
- During the 14th match of the Serbian SuperLiga campaign, he also scored a goal in a 2–1 victory over Mladost Lucani.
- In the domestic football competition, his goal was proclaimed the goal of the week, and he was rewarded with a wristwatch.
- Dejan Joveljic scored a 4–0 victory over Spartak Subotica on 5 May 2018 after Racic was fouled for a penalty kick.
- In last season’s match against Vozdovac on 19 May 2018, Nemanja Radonjic scored and assisted him.
Uros Racic At Valencia
Racic joined Valencia in the summer of 2018 for a transfer fee of €2.2 million from Red Star Belgrade.
In June 2018, he signed a four-year contract with the club, but he was assigned to the B-team in Segunda Division B. He also included a fixed-rate clause of €100 million in the contract.
A 1–0 win over CD Ebro in the Copa del Rey marked Racic’s debut for Valencia on 4 December 2018.
It was announced on 14 January 2019 that Racic had been loaned to CD Tenerife until the end of the season.
In August 2019, he was loaned to the Portuguese club FC Famalico.
Racic entered the game as a substitute during Valencia’s 4-2 victory over Levante in their opening game of the 2020–21 La Liga season on 13 September 2020.
- Racic played several matches for Serbia’s national under-18 football team in 2016 and scored one goal against Armenia in a match on 15 March 2016.
- Racic made his debut in the opening match against the United States in August 2016 when he was a member of Serbia’s U19 squad at the “Stevan Viloti – #ele” memorial tournament.
- On 8 October 2016, Racic scored his first goal for the U19 national team from a penalty kick during a friendly match against Georgia.
- Also on 9 March 2017, Racic scored in the last test match before the elite qualification round for the 2017 UEFA European Under-19 Championship against Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- In December 2017, coach Goran Orovi called Racic up to the Serbian under-21 team for the first time.
- On 17 December 2017, he made his debut for the team against Qatar in an away friendly.
Style Of Play
Having a height of 6-foot-4-inches (1.93 m), Racic is a right-footed footballer. Red Star Belgrade recruited him to replace Marko Grujic in the central midfield position, and he has been able to play both attacking and defensive roles.
Additionally, Racic played as a center-back in a friendly during the Miodrag Bozović era. Racic was linked with Juventus in August 2017, when he was also compared to Sergej Milinković-Savić. Paul Pogba is Racic’s idol.
The media reported Racic’s signing with Valencia when former Valencia player, Predrag Mijatovi described him. He recalled watching Racic play against his former club, Partizan, and mentioning Racic’s physical characteristics. Also, he described his style of play but emphasized the differences between the Serbian SuperLiga and La Liga in terms of quality.
Uros Racic is 25 years old as of 2023.
Uros Racic is 193 cm or 6 ft 4 in tall.
Uros Racic’s preferred feet are right and left.
Uros Racic is from Serbia.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Uros Racic worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Uros Racic has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Serbian footballer. Hopefully, Uros Racic’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Uros Racic.