Victor Moses, a professional football player from Nigeria who was born on December 12, 1990, plays as a winger on either flank for the Russian team Spartak Moscow. Throughout his career, he has also occasionally been used as a wing-back. Moses started his career in the Championship with Crystal Palace, but Wigan Athletic noticed him after seeing him play and gave him his Premier League debut in 2010. His performance had increased after two years to the point where Chelsea, the reigning European champion, was interested. He joined them in the summer of 2012.
Despite scoring ten goals in all competitions during his rookie season, he spent his second, third, and fourth seasons on loan, the first two at Stoke City and the last three at West Ham United. For the 2016–17 season, Moses was called up to Chelsea, where he made 34 appearances while Chelsea won the Premier League. Moses had consecutive loan stints at Fenerbahçe, Inter Milan, and Spartak Moscow in the following seasons after failing to make an impression during the previous campaign.
Victor Moses Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Victor Moses|
|Nick Name||Victor Moses|
|Age (as of 2023)||33 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Birth Place||Kaduna, Nigeria|
|Date of Birth||12 December 1990|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Josephine Moses|
|Father's Name||Austin Moses|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||• Nyah Moses|
• Brentley Moses
|Debut Club||Crystal Palace|
|Jersey Number||• Nigeria - 8|
• Spartak Moscow - 8
|Current Team(s)||• Nigeria|
• Spartak Moscow
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||38 / 12|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Wasserman|
• Outside Foot Shot
• Technical Dribbler
|Style Of Play||• Plays the ball off the ground often|
• Likes to cross
• Likes to dribble
Height and , Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.77 m|
• in feet inches - 5′ 10″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 76 kg|
• in pounds - 170 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Nigerian|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Marcin Kaminski Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Premier League: 2016–17
- FA Cup: 2017–18; runner-up: 2016–17
- UEFA Europa League: 2012–13, 2018–19
- UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2019–20
- Russian Cup: 2021–22
- Africa Cup of Nations: 2013
- PFA Fans’ Premier League Player of the Month: November 2016
Wojciech Szczesny Biography, Age, Wife, Juventus, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Victor Moses Net Worth
The range of Victor Moses’s net worth or income is thought to be between €30,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€30,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€28,000,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€3,900,000|
|Salary per Week||€75,000|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Feb 10, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2024|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Robert Gumny Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Victor Moses FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Victor Moses has an overall rating of 78 and his potential is also 78.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|70||Heading Accuracy||61||FK Accuracy|
|76||Short Passing||72||Long Passing|
|66||Defensive Awareness||70||Sliding Tackle|
Matthew Cash Biography, Age, Wife, Mother, Family, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Moses was the son of a Christian minister and was born in Lagos.
- When he was 11 years old, religious disturbances in Kaduna claimed the lives of his parents when rioters broke into their house.
- Moses was engaged in street football at the moment.
- After being kept secret by friends for a week, his relatives arranged for him to fly to the UK and apply for asylum.
- He was assigned to a South London foster household.
- He went to South Norwood’s Stanley Technical High School, which is now called the Harris Academy.
- The club’s Selhurst Park stadium is only a few blocks from his school, and Crystal Palace contacted him after seeing him play football for Cosmos 90 FC in the nearby Tandridge League.
- Moses made his first-team Palace debut on November 6, 2007, in the Championship’s 1-1 draw with Cardiff City, at the age of 16.
- After that, he held his spot in the team, and on March 12, 2008, in a 1-1 draw with West Bromwich Albion, he scored his first professional goal.
- Moses was on the field on a total of 16 occasions in the 2007–08 season as Palace advanced to the Championship Playoffs but fell short against Bristol City.
- He made a £2.5 million deal to Premier League team Wigan Athletic on the last day of January 2010 after Palace entered insolvency.
- On February 6, 2010, in a 1-1 draw against Sunderland, he made his debut as a substitute.
- Moses made his club debut on March 20, 2010, against Burnley, and assisted Hugo Rodallega in setting up the game-winning, extra-time goal.
- On May 3, 2010, he scored his first goal for Wigan against Hull City.
- Moses sustained two injuries at the beginning of the 2010–11 season, and because of the heightened competition for spots, it was challenging for him to return to the first squad.
- On November 13, he scored his first league goal of the year.
- Moses’ nine-year affiliation with Chelsea came to an end on July 2, 2021, when Chelsea announced that Moses had finalized a permanent transfer to Spartak Moscow.
- On the same day that he signed a two-year deal with the team, Spartak made the announcement.
- Moses’ Spartak contract was extended to 2024 on February 10th, 2022.
- On May 29, Moses and his team defeated Dynamo Moscow 2-1 in the Old Russian Derby to claim the 2021–22 Russian Cup for their organization.
U16 and U17 level
- Moses was initially chosen to represent his adopted country of England rather than his native Kaduna, Nigeria, playing for the under-16 and under-17 teams, where he won the Victory Shield in 2005.
- He went to Belgium for the 2007 UEFA European U-17 Championship with the team, scoring three goals (including the game-winning goal against France in the semifinals) to advance John Peacock’s team to the championship game.
- Despite the close loss to Spain, Moses managed to finish the tournament with the most goals and win the Golden Boot.
- After that competition, Moses was advanced to the under-18 team, and after his goal-scoring prowess for Crystal Palace’s first team, he was promoted to the under-19 team without actually earning a cap for the U-18s.
- He traveled to the Czech Republic in 2008 with the U-19s, participating in two games and contributing one assist as the Young Lions were unable to advance from Group B.
- As manager Stuart Pearce ignored Moses, rumors spread that he might return to represent Nigeria at the 2010 FIFA World Cup, but this transfer never happened.
- Beginning of the 2010–11 season, Moses was promoted to the under-21 team.
- He made his debut against Uzbekistan in a 2-0 victory.
- In February 2011, Moses was chosen to play for Nigeria against Guatemala, but the friendly was postponed.
- He subsequently agreed to a call-up in March 2011 for Nigeria’s matches against Kenya and Ethiopia.
- He was, however, disqualified from those matches since FIFA did not receive his timely application to change nationality.
- On November 1st, 2011, it was revealed that Moses and Shola Ameobi have received FIFA clearances to represent Nigeria.
- When Nigeria faced Ethiopia in their last group stage match, which Nigeria needed to win to advance, Moses was called up to the 23-man team for the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Moses scored two penalties in that match.
- Sisay Bancha, an Ethiopian goalkeeper, was dismissed after receiving a second caution for the actions that led to the second penalty.
- Because all three of Ethiopia’s replacements had previously been deployed, the holding midfielder moved to the goal and missed Moses’ penalty.
- The game score was 2-0.
- Nigeria eventually won the competition, becoming the third country to do so.
- Moses began the championship game and participated full-time.
He is currently 33 years old (as of 2023).
He is 177 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Spartak Moscow, his net worth is €30,000,000 (as of 2023).