A Peruvian footballer, Nilson Evair Loyola Morales (born 26 October 1994) plays for Sporting Cristal and the Peru national team. He was born to his father Cesar Loyola, a retired professional footballer and his mother’s name is still under the radar. His nationality is Peruvian, and he belongs to the black ethnic group. From a young age, Nilson Loyola developed a passion for sports, especially football. In 2004, he joined Sporting Cristal’s youth ranks after initially playing football with his friends in a yard. It was a pleasure to have him as a member of the club for nine years.
When it comes to his personal life, Nilson Loyola is married. On 9th February 2012, he was married to his stunning girlfriend, Jessenia. In the present situation, the doe has welcomed two children, named Arisha and Rivair. In addition to his football career, the player is also an active user of social networking sites such as Instagram. However, Nilson has more than 50k followers on his official Instagram account. His Instagram account also contains numerous pictures of his wife and children during their vacation.
Nilson Loyola Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Nilson Loyola. It gives you the ability to read through the Peruvian footballer profile as fast as possible.
[table id=5181 /]
Nilson Loyola Net Worth And Salary
In 2023, what will Nilson Loyola’s salary be?
In Jul 2019 Nilson Loyola signed a contract with Club Sporting Cristal that ends in Dec 2022 that netted him a whopping salary of £501,480 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £1,377 per day and £57 per hour!
[table id=5182 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Nilson Loyola has an estimated net worth of around $6.5 Million, and his market value is about $550 thousand.
Nilson Loyola FIFA 22 – Potential And Rating
In FIFA 22, Nilson Loyola has an overall rating of 72 with a potential of 73. Nilson Loyola has got a 2-star skillmoves rating.
[table id=5183 /]
He prefers to shoot with his left foot. His workrates are Medium / High. Nilson Loyola’s height is 179 cm and his weight is estimated at 64 kg according to our database. Currently, Nilson Loyola is playing with the numbers 29 and 7.
- As a forward, Loyola began his career with Sporting Cristal in 2004 when he joined the club’s youth setup. In 2013, he left the club after being converted to a left winger.
- In January 2014, Loyola joined FBC Melgar, initially playing in the reserves.
- In the Copa Inca, he made his first team debut on 22 February, starting in a 2–0 away win against Sport Huancayo.
- The Loyola squad would then spend the remainder of the season with the B-side, returning to the main squad only in a 1–1 Torneo Descentralizado home draw against Real Garcilaso, which assured Melgar the Clausura title.
- After being promoted to the main squad by manager Juan Reynoso ahead of the 2016 season, Loyola became an undisputed starter for the team.
- On 18 May 2016, he scored his first goal for the club, equalizing a 2–1 defeat to former club Sporting Cristal away from home.
- Goiás announced the signing of Loyola on 27 December 2018.
- A call-up for two 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification matches against Bolivia and Ecuador was made by Peru national team manager Ricardo Gareca on 22 August 2016. However, Loyola was not included in either match.
- Having only made his international debut on 11 November, he came on as a second-half substitute for Miguel Trauco in a 4–1 victory over Paraguay.
- In a 2–0 loss against Brazil at home on 16 November 2016, Loyola made his first start due to Trauco’s suspension.
- He was included in Peru’s provisional 24-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia in May 2018.
He is 29 years old as of 2023.
He is 179 cm tall or 5 ft 10 in tall.
Nilson Loyola’s preferred foot is left.
Nilson Loyola is from Peru.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Nilson Loyola worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Nilson Loyola has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Peruvian footballer. Hopefully, Nilson Loyola’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Nilson Loyola.