A Polish footballer, Tomasz Karol Kedziora (born 11 June 1994) plays as a defender for the Ukrainian club Dynamo Kyiv. Tomasz Kedziora started attending the UKP Zielona Góra youth academy at just four years of age. The training he received at the time was from his father, Mirosław. The first time he trained with players his age was in 2000. As a member of UKP Zielona Góra, he participated in the Polish Junior Championship final in July 2010.
A bronze medal was won by the team coached by Tomasz Kędziora’s father. The young goalkeeper was signed by the Polish Champions before the 2010/2011 season began. In the 2010/2011 season, he played 20 matches for the Junior Ekstraklasa Lech team and scored two goals. During the 2011/2012 season, he played only in the Junior Ekstraklasa, making 20 appearances and scoring seven goals (including five penalties).
Tomasz Kedziora Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Tomasz Kedziora. It gives you the ability to read through the Polish footballer profile as fast as possible.
[table id=4190 /]
Tomasz Kedziora Net Worth
In 2023, what will Tomasz Kedziora’s salary be?
In Jul 2017 Tomasz Kedziora signed a contract with Dynamo Kyiv that ends in 2027 and netted him a whopping salary of £647,120 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £1,773 per day and £74 per hour!
[table id=4191 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, he has an estimated net worth of around $2 Million, and his market value is about $5.50 million.
Tomasz Kedziora FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
It is currently reported that Tomasz Kedziora, who is 29 years old, plays as a Full Back for Lech Poznan in Poland. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 75 with a potential rating of 76. In terms of skill moves, Kedziora has received a 2-star rating.
[table id=4192 /]
Whenever he shoots, he prefers to use his right foot. He has a work rate of High / Medium. It is estimated that Kedziora’s height is 183 cm and his weight is estimated to be 73 kg according to our database. At the moment, Tomasz Kedziora is playing with the numbers 94 and 4.
At the age of four, Tomasz Karol Kędziora began attending the youth academy of the UKP Zielona Góra. At the time, he was being trained by his father, Mirosław.
Since 2000, he has been training with players of his age. As a member of UKP Zielona Góra, he played in the final tournament of the Polish Junior Championships in July 2010. It was a bronze medal for the team coached by Tomasz Kędziora’s father.
- As a preseason signing, Kadziora joined Polish champions Lech Poznan.
- During the 2010–11 season, he played 20 matches and scored two goals for the Junior Ekstraklasa Lech team.
- After being promoted to the first team in the fall of 2011–12, he played only in the Junior Ekstraklasa, making 20 appearances and scoring seven goals (including five penalties).
- His name was included in Lech’s squad for the 1/16 Polish Cup final against Chrobry Gógów on 20 September 2011, but he did not play.
- Kadziora signed a new three-year contract with the Poznan club on June 21, 2012, which ended on June 30, 2015.
- He made his first team debut on 12 July 2012 against Kazakhstan club FC Zhetysu in the first qualifying round of the Europa League, replacing Bartosz Slusarski in the 90th minute.
- He replaced Hubert Wokiewicz in the 62nd minute of a 2–0 Ekstraklasa defeat against Jagiellonia Bialystok on 27 October 2012.
- After suffering a thigh injury on 20 September 2013, he returned to match action on 13 December against Zawisza Bydgoszcz for the 21st round of his Ekstraklasa participation.
- Against Zawisza Bydgoszcz on 5 May 2014, he scored his first goal in the Polish top-flight.
- Kedziora and his Poznan club renewed their three-year contract on 1 November 2015, which takes effect from 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2018.
- During the 2014–15 season, he appeared in 35 matches, scored three goals, and assisted six times for the team.
A four-year contract was signed with Dynamo Kyiv on 11 July 2017.
Getting back to Lech Poznan
Due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine on 7 March 2022, FIFA announced that all foreign players’ contracts in Ukraine would be suspended until 30 June 2022.
They would be able to sign with clubs outside Ukraine until 30 June 2022, and the transfer window for such players to sign and register with a new club will be reopened until 7 April 2022. On 17 March 2022, Kedziora returned to Lech Poznan until the end of the season under that condition.
Kędziora was first called up to the senior Poland squad in June 2015 for friendlies against Georgia and Greece. It was against Mexico on 13 November 2017 that he made his debut.
In May 2018, he was named to Poland’s preliminary 35-man World Cup squad. The final 23 did not include him, however.
Tomasz Kedziora Parents And Siblings
Lech Poznan’s number four, Tomasz Kedziora, is the son of Polish parents. His father is Miroslaw, who used to coach Tomasz when he was a young player.
The identity of Kedziora’s mother and what she does for a living have not been revealed. Originally from Poland, they are both of European descent. Tomasz has kept the identities of his siblings a secret.
He has also been kept in the dark about his brothers’ existence. As a child, Tomasz lived in a predominantly white neighborhood. They are Christians who follow and adhere to the Christian faith. Growing up, he was a well-off child in a well-organized family. Having grown up in Poland, Tomasz attended Poland High School and College.
Tomasz Kedziora Wife
Kedziora is an outspoken and brash player. Tomasz is currently married to a Ukrainian woman named Viktoria in September 2021. On his Instagram account, he regularly posts images of her.
Finally, Tomasz has revealed the name of his wife on Instagram. Their public appearances together were frequent, however. Their relationship lasted for many years. Tomasz’s girlfriend was on a stand watching a football match when they first met.
Facts About Tomasz Kedziora
- At the age of four, Kedziora started playing football at UKP Zielona Góra’s youth academy. Before practicing with the other footballers in the club, he trained with his father.
- He has played for UKP Zielona Góra, Lech Poznan, Dynamo Kyiv, Poland (U17 to U21) and Poland.
- In a 1-1 draw against FC Zhetysu on 12 July 2012, Kedziora made his professional debut for Lech Poznan. In the 90th minute, he came on as a substitute.
- He started playing at a very young age and showed great promise. After playing in midfield for a while, he moved to the right-back position.
- Between the ages of 17 and 21, he appeared for all Polish youth teams. During his time with the youth teams, he scored five goals in 45 games.
- During his call-up in 2017, he played three friendlies against Mexico, Nigeria, and South Korea. Due to his poor performances at his club, he failed to replace other players.
- Other matches he played, against Georgia and Greece, were on the bench.
How old is Tomasz Kedziora?
Tomasz Kedziora is 29 years old as of 2023.
How tall is Tomasz Kedziora?
Tomasz Kedziora is 183 cm tall. Or 6 ft 0 in.
Which is Tomasz Kedziora’s preferred foot?
Tomasz Kedziora’s preferred foot is right.
Where is Tomasz Kedziora from?
Tomasz Kedziora is from Poland.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Tomasz Kedziora worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friend’s efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Tomasz Kedziora has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Polish footballer. Hopefully, Tomasz Kedziora’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Tomasz Kedziora.