Bartosz Bereszynski (born 12 July 1992) plays as a defender for Serie A team Sampdoria and the Poland national team. He played for local clubs, including TPS Winogrady Poznan, Poznaniak Poznan, and Warta Poznan, before joining Lech Poznan’s Under-19 squad in 2008. In March 2010, he came three minutes before the start of his professional debut against Jagiellonia Bialystok in Ekstraklasa.
In July 2011, the right-back moved on loan to Warta Poznan, a Polish second-tier club. As a result of a decent season, he returned to Poznań in June 2012. Only four times did he make the first team during that season, and he joined Legia Warszawa in January 2013. Bereszyński represented Poland at the Under-19, Under-20, and Under-21 levels.
Bartosz Bereszynski Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Bartosz Bereszynski. It gives you the ability to read through the Polish footballer profile as fast as possible.
|Birth Name||Bartosz Bereszyński|
|Nick Name/Popular Name||Judas|
|Age||31 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Born Place||Poznań, Poland|
|Date of Birth||12 July 1992|
|Home Town||Poznań, Poland|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Przemysław Bereszyński|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughters- 1- Name Not Available|
Sons- Bruno Bereszynski
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Fabryka Futbolu|
|Debut Club||• 2017: UC Sampdoria|
|Debut International||• 2013: Poland national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 24 (UC Sampdoria)|
• 18 (Poland national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• UC Sampdoria|
• Poland national football team
|Position||Defender - Right-Back|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm|
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6'0”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 72 kg|
in pounds- 159 lbs
|Chest Size||39 inches|
|Biceps Size||11 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Polish|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||8 U.S.|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Defender|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Food||Fruits and Veg|
|Favorite Player||Not Available|
|Favorite Pet Animal||Dog|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Bartosz Bereszynski Net Worth
In 2023, what will Bartosz Bereszynski’s salary be?
In Jan 2017 Bartosz Bereszynski signed a contract with UC Sampdoria that extended in Feb 2022 and ends in 2025 netting him a whopping salary of £884,000 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,456 per day and £102 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2023
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$2.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$2 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£884,000|
|Per Month Salary||£73,667|
|Per Week Salary||£17,000|
|Per Day Salary||£2,456|
|Per Hour Salary||£102|
|Per Minute Salary||£1.7|
|Current Contract||With UC Sampdoria|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jan 3, 2017 (extended on Feb 7, 2022)|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2025|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$4.40 Million|
|Market Value||$4.40 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$13.20 Million (Jun 7, 2018)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, he has an estimated net worth of around $2.5 Million, and his market value is about $4.40 million.
Jan Bednarek Biography, Age, Wife, Transfer, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Bartosz Bereszynski FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Bartosz Bereszyński is currently 31 years old and plays as a Full Back for Sampdoria in Italy. He has an overall rating of 73 in FIFA 22 with a potential rating of 73. Bereszyński has got a 3-star skillmoves rating.
Bartosz Bereszynski FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|60||Heading Accuracy||50||FK Accuracy|
|68||Short Passing||62||Long Passing|
|66||Defensive Awareness||68||Sliding Tackle|
His right foot is the one he prefers to use when shooting. In terms of his workrates, he has a high/medium level. Bereszyński is 183 cm tall and he weighs about 72 kg since we have gathered information from our database that he is 183 cm tall. Currently, Bartosz Bereszyński is playing with numbers 24 and 18 at the moment.
Kamil Grosicki Biography, Age, Wife, FIFA 22, Transfer, Salary, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Club Career – Finally Signed With Sampdoria
- His youth football experiences include TPS Winogrady Poznań, Poznaniak Poznań, Warta Poznań and Lech Poznań.
- He has played senior football for Lech Poznań, Warta Poznań and Legia Warsaw.
- While with Lech Poznań, he played in the UEFA Europa League qualifying rounds.
- Among the few players who voluntarily moved from Lech to Legia, who are fierce rivals, he was nicknamed “Judas” and received a violent reaction from the Lech fans.
- Bereszyński was sent off in the last round of the 2013–14 UEFA Europa League Group stage and suspended for the next three games.
- In the 2014–15 UEFA Champions League, he did not play in the second round nor in the first leg of the third qualification round.
- He had not finished his suspension when he came on as a sub in the 86th minute of the return leg against Celtic F.C. in the third round.
- On aggregate, Legia won by a score of 2–0, and 6–1.
- As a result of the mistake, UEFA set the result at Celtic 3–0. According to the away goals rule, the Scottish team won.
- In January 2017, Bereszyński signed a four-year deal with Sampdoria in Italy.
It was in 2013 that he debuted for Poland at the senior international level.
During the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, he was named to Poland’s preliminary 35-man squad.
Mauro Icardi Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Bartosz Bereszynski
- He is primarily a right-back but occasionally plays left-back or right-midfield as well.
- As a right-footed player, he currently plays for UC Sampdoria in Serie A.
- Bereszyński earned his first international cap in a friendly against Liechtenstein in June 2013.
- Since joining Sampdoria in 2017, Bereszyński has performed well in Genoa.
- The player has not been able to make an impact on the national team since he made his debut in 2013.
- Bereszyński played in 17 games during his two and a half seasons at Lech Poznań. Later, he played 108 times for Legia Warszawa in five seasons.
- He tested positive for COVID-19 on 14 March 2020, after the disease spread across Italy.
- His father, Przemyslaw Bereszyski was also a professional football player and is currently a professional coach.
How old is Bartosz Bereszynski?
Bartosz Bereszynski is 31 years old as of 2023.
How tall is Bartosz Bereszynski?
Bartosz Bereszynski is 183 cm tall.
Which is Bartosz Bereszynski’s preferred foot?
Bartosz Bereszynski’s preferred foot is right.
Where is Bartosz Bereszynski from?
Bartosz Bereszynski is from Poland.
Joaquin Correa Biography, Age, Parents, Siblings, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Bartosz Bereszynski worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Bartosz Bereszynski has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Polish footballer. Hopefully, Bartosz Bereszynski’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Bartosz Bereszynski.