Tin Jedvaj (born 28 November 1995) is a Croatian professional footballer who plays as a defender for the Russian Premier League club Lokomotiv Moscow as a member of the club’s defense department. It is important to highlight that he was a member of the Croatian squad that finished runners-up to France in the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Most of the time, he is deployed as a center-back and at times, he is deployed as a right-back as well.
Jedvaj was raised by his father Zdenko, who was a former football player. It is believed that during the Bosnian War, his family left Mostar, Bosnia, and Herzegovina, and moved to Zagreb, Croatia, the capital of the country. He married his long-term girlfriend Dina Dragija in June 2022, after being committed to her for many years. Jedvaj made a cameo appearance in the video for the song “Poziv” (Call) by Serbian rapper Cvija in May of 2020.
Tin Jedvaj Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Tin Jedvaj. It gives you the ability to read through the Croatian footballer profile as fast as possible.
Tin Jedvaj Net Worth
In 2022, what will Tin Jedvaj’s salary be?
In Jul 2021 Tin Jedvaj signed a contract with Lokomotiv Moscow that ends in 2025 and netted him a whopping salary of £926,585 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,546 per day and £106 per hour!
Salary & Net Worth Updated 2022
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1.5 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual or Per Year Salary||£926,585|
|Per Month Salary||£77,215|
|Per Week Salary||£17,820|
|Per Day Salary||£2,546|
|Per Hour Salary||£106|
|Per Minute Salary||£1.8|
|Current Contract||With Lokomotiv Moscow|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 24, 2021|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2025|
|Contract Signing Amount or Transfer Fee||$4.40 Million|
|Market Value||$4.40 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$9.90 Million (Dec 17, 2019)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||Not Available|
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. Tin Jedvaj has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 Million, and his market value is about $4.40 million.
Exequiel Palacios Biography, Age, Bayer Leverkusen, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Tin Jedvaj FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Tin Jedvaj is currently 27 years old and plays as a Centre Back for Lokomotiv Moskow. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 74 with a potential of 77. A 2-star rating has been assigned to Jedvaj’s skillmoves.
Tin Jedvaj FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|76||Heading Accuracy||30||FK Accuracy|
|70||Short Passing||64||Long Passing|
|75||Defensive Awareness||73||Sliding Tackle|
His right foot is the one he prefers to use when shooting. His work rate is Medium / Medium. Our database estimates Jedvaj’s weight at 80 kg and his height as 186 cm. Tin Jedvaj plays with the number 16 at the moment.
Nikola Moro Biography, Family, Age, Career, FIFA 22, Net Worth & Wiki
- As a product of Dinamo Zagreb’s youth academy, Jedvaj began his professional career in 2013.
- Playing alongside Josip Imuni in central defense, he made his debut against Osijek.
- Against Cibalia, he scored his debut goal.
- He won the Croatian Prva HNL trophy during his first professional season with the club.
- With Dinamo, he won another trophy when they defeated Hajduk Split in the Croatian Supercup at the beginning of the new season.
- Jedvaj made 14 appearances for Dinamo during his time there.
- At the end of his first professional season, Jedvaj was approached by the Italian club Roma, but his initial offer was rejected by Dinamo.
- However, it was confirmed on 10 July 2013 that Jedvaj had signed a contract with the Roman club.
- On 1 December 2013, Jedvaj made his Roma debut as an 83rd-minute substitute in a 4–0 Serie A victory over Genoa.
- In the last round of the Serie A season, Genoa defeated the same opposition 1–0 at Stadio Luigi Ferraris on his debut for the club.
- In 2013–14, Jedvaj made only two appearances for Roma, appearing 33 times on the bench.
Moussa Diaby Biography, Age, Parents, Origin, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Tin Jedvaj At Bayer Leverkusen
- It was announced on 11 June 2014 that Bayer Leverkusen had reached an agreement for a loan agreement with Roma and Jedvaj, allowing Jedvaj to join Bayer until the end of the 2015–16 season on loan.
- During his debut with the Germans in the first round of the DFB-Pokal, Jedvaj played all 90 minutes and contributed significantly to the team’s 6–0 victory over Alemannia Waldalgesheim.
- In the play-off round of the 2014–15 UEFA Champions League, Jedvaj made his debut with the Germans just a few days later, replacing Giulio Donati in the 46th minute as Bayer defeated Copenhagen 2–3.
- During the second half, Jedvaj played well, which led to his team’s victory.
- The 51st minute of the game, however, saw him receive a yellow card. In the return match against Copenhagen, Jedvaj played a key role in Bayer’s 4–0 victory, allowing them to qualify for the Champions League group stage.
- He played all 90 minutes of the game, even earning a penalty at the half-hour mark which Stefan Kießling converted for a 3–0 victory.
- The first match of Jedvaj’s Bundesliga career was a 2–0 win over Borussia Dortmund on 23 August.
- His first goal with Bayer came in the second game of the season, a 4–2 home win against Hertha BSC; Jedvaj scored in the 50th minute, tying the game 1–1.
- With a powerful curving goal against Werder Bremen, Jedvaj continued his fine form at Leverkusen.
- Later in the game, he assisted Son Heung-min for the goal that would tie the game 3-3.
- Bayer Leverkusen confirmed on 20 January 2015 that they have signed Croatian defender Jedvaj on a permanent deal.
- In the first half of the 2015–16 season, Jedvaj only made one appearance.
- There were three recurrences of a thigh injury.
- A substitute appearance against Hamburger SV in October was his only appearance.
- In a 2–1 victory over VfL Wolfsburg on 29 October 2016, he scored the winning goal.
- Jedvaj was loaned out to FC Augsburg until the end of the 2019–20 season on 20 August 2019.
- In a 3–0 victory over Fortuna Düsseldorf on 17 December, he scored the second goal.
- In a 2–1 loss to VfL Wolfsburg on 16 May 2020, he scored the only goal.
- As soon as he returned to Leverkusen in the summer of 2020, Jedvaj was completely sidelined by coach Peter Bosz.
Tin Jedvaj Transfer To Lokomotiv Moscow
- Jedvaj signed a four-year deal with Lokomotiv Moscow on 24 July 2021.
- He replaced his compatriot Vedran Orluka, who retired two months earlier.
- In a 1–1 league draw with Ufa on 6 August, he made his debut as a 46th-minute substitute.
- In Lokomotiv’s 2–1 victory over Sochi on 25 October, he scored his first goal.
Antonio Rüdiger Biography, Age, Wife, Parents, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- During his youth, Jedvaj represented Croatia at various levels.
- At age 18, he made his senior debut in a friendly match against Cyprus on 4 September 2014 at Stadion Aldo Drosina in Pula.
- He was confirmed as a member of Croatia’s UEFA Euro 2016 squad on 31 May 2016.
- He started Croatia’s match against Spain, which Croatia won 2–1.
- Croatia named him to its preliminary 32-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia in May 2018.
- During the tournament, he played the whole 90 minutes of Iceland’s 2–1 victory.
- France won the tournament, with Croatia finishing as runners-up.
- He scored two goals against Spain in a UEFA Nations League group match on 16 November 2018, including the winner.
- Jedvaj played regularly during Euro 2020 qualifiers, replacing injured right back Šime Vrsaljko.
- Jedvaj, however, was dropped from the national team before matches against Sweden and Portugal in the Nations League.
How old is Tin Jedvaj?
Tin Jedvaj is 27 years old.
How tall is Tin Jedvaj?
Tin Jedvaj is 186 cm tall. Or 6 ft 1 in.
Which is Tin Jedvaj’s preferred foot?
Tin Jedvaj’s preferred foot is right.
Where is Tin Jedvaj from?
Tin Jedvaj is from Croatia.
Luka Modrić Bio, Age, Height, Parents, Wife, Awards, Net Worth & Wiki
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Tin Jedvaj worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friend’s efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Tin Jedvaj has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Croatian footballer. Hopefully, Tin Jedvaj’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Tin Jedvaj.