Antonio Rüdiger plays as a center-back for the Premier League club Chelsea and for the German national team. Rüdiger began his career in the VfB Stuttgart reserve team. Rudiger began his career in the VfB Stuttgart reserve team. Vladimir Rudiger began his career with the Stuttgart reserve team. Liga and the first team in the Bundesliga. In 2015, he joined Roma initially on loan, and a year later for €9 million. Chelsea signed him in 2017 for an estimated £27 million, where he won the FA Cup in his first season, followed by the UEFA Europa League in his second season, and the UEFA Champions League in 2021.
In March 2014, he made his international debut for Germany. Despite missing UEFA Euro 2016 due to an injury, he was part of the squad that won the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup. A member of the squad for the 2018 World Cup, he also played at UEFA Euro 2020.
Antonio Rüdiger Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Antonio Rüdiger|
|Age||30 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Berlin, Germany|
|Date of Birth||03 March 1993|
|Residence||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Home Town||Berlin, Germany|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother's Name||Lily Rüdiger|
|Father's Name||Matthias Rüdiger|
|Brother(s)||Sahr Senesie (Half-brother) (Professional Soccer Player)|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Marriage Date||In 2019|
|Children||Daughters- Name Not Available|
Sons- Djamal Sahr Rüdiger
|School||Antonio Rüdiger has honed his game and defensive skills at the youth academy of the German heavyweights – VfB Stuttgart and Borussia Dortmund.|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Brands Endorsed||Antonio Rüdiger has inked a personal endorsement deal with Nike. The endorsement deal requires him to wear Nike footwear for all his professional matches.|
|Career Manager||FSB – Spielerberatung GmbH|
|Debut Club||• 2022: Real Madrid|
• 2017: Chelsea F.C.
• 2015: A.S. Roma
• 2012: VfB Stuttgart
• 2011: VfB Stuttgart II
|Debut International||2014: Germany national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 22 (Real Madrid)|
• 2 (Germany national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• Real Madrid|
• Germany national football team
• Aerial Ability
• Technical Ability
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 190 cm|
in meters- 1.90 m
in feet inches- 6’3”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg|
in pounds- 1187 lbs
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Multiracial, He has African ancestry on his mother’s side while he is of German descent on his father’s side.|
|Distinctive Features||Tall and imposing presence|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||9 UK|
|Favorite Playing Position||Defender|
|Favorite Food||Fast Food & Italian Food|
|Favorite Drinks||Tea & Coffee|
|Role Models||Sahr Senesie and Thiago Silva|
|Favorite Website||Twitter & Instagram|
|Favorite Musician/Music||Luis Fonsi|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone/Apple|
|Favorite Movie||Thor Series|
|Favorite Flowers||Red Rose|
On March 3, 1993, Antonio Rudiger was born in Berlin, Germany. Neukolln, a tough neighborhood in Berlin rife with crime, is where he grew up.
Rüdiger practices Islam. Berlin is where he was born. Matthias’ father, Matthias, was born in Germany, and his mother, Lily, was born in Sierra Leone. Matthias and Lily Rudiger met in Berlin after fleeing Sierra Leone in 1991 due to the bloody civil war.
In order to reach the biggest stage in football, he endured hardship and pain. He had a kind-hearted appetite for mischief while he was still a teen. Sahr Senesie is his half-brother. Among Rüdiger’s many speeches on racism in sport was one after a match against Tottenham Hotspur on 24 February 2020.
Ruddy took his first steps into professional football at the relatively late age of 15, having developed his talent in street football, which allowed him to channel his talent and also helped him focus on his goals.
As a striker and midfielder, he played amateur football for eight years. From time to time, he was even used as a goalkeeper.
Dirk Jacob, his youth coach, and mentor would remember how Rudiger’s mentality would change as soon as kick-off blew. He stood out among his peers due to his calm and quiet behavior off the pitch. On the field, he was anything but quiet and calm. After finishing his youth career, VfB Stuttgart called. After four years, he moved to Roma.
The Players’ Tribune published an article by him entitled “This Article Will Not Solve Racism in Football” in 2021, in which he discusses his experiences with racism throughout his life and career, and possible ways to combat it.
Josip Juranovic Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Antonio Rüdiger Net Worth
What is his salary in 2023?
The center-back signed a contract with Real Madrid in 2022 that gives him a salary of 15 Million Euros (12.6 Million Pounds) a year. According to our calculations, he earns €41,096 (£35,736) per day and €1,711 (£1,488) per hour!
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||86 Million Euro (72.2 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||17 Million Euro (15.3 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||12 Million Euro|
|Annual Salary||15 Million Euro (12.6 Million Pound)|
|Per Month Salary||€1,250,000 (£1,086,957)|
|Per Week Salary||€288,462 (£250,836)|
|Per Day Salary||€41,096 (£35,736)|
|Per Hour Salary||€1,711 (£1,488)|
|Per Minute Salary||€29 (£25)|
|Market Value||$38.50 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$55.00 Million (Jun 13, 2019)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Madrid’s salaries are very high, so it is no surprise that Rudy has made a lot of money already. He has an estimated net worth of roughly 86 Million euros (72.2 Million Pounds). He probably has a Market Value of about what Madrid paid for him when they signed him. His current Market Value is approximately 40 Million Euros (33.5 Million Pounds).
- Rüdiger made his VfB Stuttgart II debut on 23 July 2011 playing in the 3. In the 3. Liga, Rüdiger made his VfB Stuttgart II debut on 23 July 2011 against Arminia Bielefeld.
- Rüdiger made his Bundesliga debut for VfB Stuttgart in a match against Borussia Mönchengladbach on 29 January 2012. He was replaced by Raphael Holzhauser in the 79th minute of the 3–0 defeat.
- On 19 April 2013, Rüdiger extended his contract with Stuttgart until June 2017. After receiving a red card in the 74th minute, he was sent off against Greuther Fürth on 4 May.
- Rüdiger played in the final of the DFB Pokal on 1 June, losing 3–2 to Bayern Munich. In his second season with the first team, he made 24 appearances, plus 4 appearances and 2 goals in the reserve team.
- A red card was shown to Rüdiger in the 84th minute of a 3–3 away draw against Hamburger SV on 20 October 2013. Rüdiger finished the 2013–14 season with 35 appearances and 2 goals. Rüdiger finished the following season with just 20 appearances and 1 assist due to numerous injuries.
- On 19 August 2015, Serie A club Roma signed Rüdiger on a four-year loan from Stuttgart. At the end of the one-year contract, both clubs agreed on an optional transfer fee of €9 million.
- He made his debut in a 2–0 win over Frosinone on 12 September. His first goal for Roma came in the 4th minute of a 1-1 home draw against Milan on 9 January 2016.
- During his season-long loan to Roma, he played 37 games and scored 2 goals. On 30 May, Roma officially signed Rüdiger for €9 million + €0.5m bonuses on a four-year contract.
- During a 1–0 home loss to Villareal in the round of 32 of the UEFA Europa League on 23 February 2017, he was sent off with a double yellow card in the 81st minute of a substitute appearance for Kostas Manolas.
- In a 3–1 home defeat against Lazio on 30 April, he was sent off with a red card in the 93rd minute. Rüdiger finished his second season at Roma with 35 appearances and four assists.
Koen Casteels Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- On 9 July 2017, Rüdiger joined Chelsea from Roma for a reported fee of £29 million over a five-year deal. He was given shirt number 2.
- In the 2017 FA Community Shield, he made his debut in the 79th minute as a substitute for Marcos Alonso in a 4–1 loss on penalties to Arsenal.
- Six days later, he made his Premier League debut against Burnley at Stamford Bridge, losing 3–2. He scored his first goal for Chelsea in the round of 16 of the EFL Cup against Everton, and his first league goal came in a win over Swansea City on 29 November 2017.
- Rüdiger’s debut goal of the season came on 20 October 2018 in a 2–2 home draw with Manchester United.
- As reported by the media, Rüdiger made a complaint about racist abuse during the away match against Tottenham Hotspur on 22 December 2019. A government call for action followed. Despite the investigation, no evidence of abuse against Rüdiger was found.
- At the King Power Stadium on 1 February 2020, he scored Chelsea’s two goals, both headers assisted by Mason Mount, in a 2–2 draw against Leicester City.
- Rüdiger won his first-ever UEFA Champions League after Chelsea defeated Manchester City 1–0 in the final at the Estádio do Drago on 29 May 2021.
- Rüdiger was eligible to play for Germany and Sierra Leone, his mother’s homeland, and played in several German national youth teams up until the Germany U21 squad.
- In a 0–0 draw against Poland on 13 May 2014, he made his debut for the German national senior team. Although he was initially selected in Germany’s 23-man squad for UEFA Euro 2016, Rüdiger was later ruled out of the tournament after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during a training session on 7 June.
- Rüdiger was a member of the German national team that won the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia. In the tournament, he played four matches, including a 1–0 victory over Chile in the final. He scored his first international goal in a 5–1 victory over Azerbaijan in World Cup qualifying on 8 October 2017.
- Rüdiger was named to Germany’s final 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup on 4 June 2018.
- He was selected for Germany’s second group stage match against Sweden as first-choice center-back Mats Hummels suffered an injury. Germany won the game 2–1.
- Four days later, he did not play in the final group stage match and his side lost 2–0 to South Korea.
- On 19 May 2021, Rüdiger was selected for the UEFA Euro 2020 squad. Germany lost to England in the Round of 16 of the tournament as he played every minute for them.
Dodi Lukebakio Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Antonio Rüdiger
- He started his soccer journey at the youth club, VfB Sperber Neukölln. After spending 2 years at the club, he joined the youth setup of SV Tasmania Berlin at the age of 9.
- In April 2013, he signed a contract extension with VfB Stuttgart which extended his stay at the club until June 2017.
- He received the first red card of his professional career in May 2013 in a Bundesliga match against Greuther Fürth. The match ended in a 2-0 defeat for his side.
- The 2012-13 season was Antonio Rüdiger’s breakthrough year as he made 24 appearances for VfB Stuttgart. During his career, he has played in the DFB Pokal final match against Bayern Munich, which resulted in a 3-2 loss for his team.
- He was raised in Neukolln, a tough, poverty-stricken neighborhood in Berlin. It was the center of criminal activity in the city.
- He joined the academy of Borussia Dortmund in 2008. However, Rüdiger was released by the club after two and a half years as the club management felt he wasn’t good enough.
- He joined AS Roma on a season-long deal in August 2015. VfB Stuttgart agreed to pay an Italian club a loan fee of €4 million.
- In January 2016, he scored his first goal for AS Roma in a match against AC Milan at home. There was a 1-1 draw.
- AS Roma made his stay permanent at the end of the 2015-16 season. German club was officially paid €9 million and promised another half a million in bonuses.
- During his debut season at AS Roma, he made 30 league appearances. For the club, he played 37 matches across all competitions.
- The English club Chelsea FC paid AS Roma an initial transfer fee of £29 million to secure his services. his services. Rüdiger’s services. Rüdiger signed a five-year deal with the new club.
- In October 2017, he scored his first goal for Chelsea FC against Everton in the EFL Cup round of 16 matches. Chelsea won the match by a score of 2-1.
- As part of his debut season at Chelsea, he managed to win the FA Cup as his side defeated Manchester United 1-0.
- He was included by Joachim Low in the German 23-man squad for UEFA Euro 2016. However, his name had to be withdrawn from the list after he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during a training session in June 2016.
- He scored his first international goal in October 2017 in the World Cup qualifying match against Azerbaijan.
- The German side romped to a 5-1 win in the match.
- Before he pledged his international allegiance to Germany, he was actively courted by Sierra Leone Football Association.
How old is Chelsea Rudiger?
When did Rudiger join Chelsea?
Rudiger joined Chelsea from Roma in July 2017 and has gone on to win the FA Cup, Europa League, and Champions League with the club.
Who did Rudiger play for before Chelsea?
Born in Berlin, Rudiger spent time in the youth set-up at Borussia Dortmund before moving to Stuttgart. He made his Stuttgart debut in a 2012 game against Borussia Monchengladbach at the age of 18 and firmly established himself as a first-team regular during the 2013/14 campaign.
Is Rudiger a Nigerian?
Antonio Rüdiger is a German professional footballer who plays as a center-back for the Premier League club Chelsea and the German national team. He made his international debut for Germany in March 2014.