Football player Theo Hernandez is one of the best left-backs who can also play as a left wing-back. Since his transfer from Real Madrid to AC Milan in 2019, he has been playing for the club. Throughout his career, the UEFA Nations League winner has played in many tournaments with clubs. This is a versatile player who has played excellently at both the right-back and left-back positions. Initially, he was trained at Atletico Madrid’s football academy before joining rival club Real Madrid.
In addition, he got called up for his national team France and has played in four games so far. His trophies include the Spanish league title and the UEFA Champions League. Due to his tackling, interception, and crossing skills during the game, Theo is considered one of the game’s best defenders. French and AC Milan football player, Theo Hernandez, is the subject of this biography that covers some of the most important moments of his early life.
Theo Hernandez Bio/Wiki[table id=3250 /]
Theo Hernandez’s Biography discusses his Childhood Story, Early Life, Family, Parents (Jean-François and Laurence Py Revolte), and Brother (Lucas). Zoe Cristofoli, Theo’s girlfriend/wife-to-be, lifestyle, personal life, and net worth.
Theo Hernandez is the subject of this memoir, which tells the story of his life. There’s a boy whose father abandoned his family, and he has no idea where he is going. A boy like Lorginho used the pain of his parent’s separation as fuel for his success.
Theo Hernandez’s biography on Woodgram is intended to stimulate your appetite for autobiographies. As a result, we’ve provided you with this gallery of his Early Life and Success Story. Here is Theo Hemandez’s Life Story. Lots of people have said that his style of play reminds them of Gareth Bale’s early days as a left-back.
Theo relies on his combined power, blistering speed, and dribbling ability. He uses that to cause lots of problems for his opponents.
However, despite the many accolades surrounding his name, there were some lags. Few have read a concise version of Theo Hernandez’s biography. We’ve prepared it, and without further ado, let’s begin his memoir.
Footballer Nicolas Anelka is one of two sons (along with his brother Lucas) born to his parents. I would like to introduce you to Theo Hemandez’s parents – the people who gave him life. Here are Laurence Py Revolte and Jean-Frangois Hernandez. Theo’s parents are separated.
He spent his early years with his one and only brother, Lucas Hernandez. He and Lucas are very close and have done nearly everything together. Quite simply, the Hernandez brothers are the type – so bonded in love – and they never allow each other to wander alone in the dark.
The French footballer comes from a well-to-do family. Hernandez’s parents were the main source of wealth for his family. During his time at Atletico Madrid, Jean-Francois was a top footballer. Theo Hernandez’s mother, however, is a former athlete. Before focusing on raising her two boys alone, she played sports at a high level. How did she do it? It is because Theo Hemandez’s parents separated when he and Lucas were very young.
Watching their Dad and Mum have a series of misunderstandings was painful for Lucas and Theo early on. The Hernandez brothers’ lives were molded by the separation of their father from the family. The pain of parental separation inspired them to succeed in life.
Hernandez’s father disappeared without leaving an address for his new residence. His mother, Laurence Py Revolte, was very frustrated by this. After that moment, she knew only one thing: to fight for her boys so they would survive life without their father. Fortunately, they did.
Did you know why he was born in France?, it is because his Dad, Jean-Frangois, played football in the country – at that time. Despite being born in Marseille, Theo Hernandez’s family members identify themselves as Spanish. According to research, he is likely to belong to the Spanish Basque ethnicity. This ethnicity is similar to Cyarzabafs. Theo, a dual-nationality footballer identifies with Spain’s Iberian culture as well.
Theo once said concerning the origins of his family; Similar to Lucas, we understand and speak Spanish better. Although, our blood is French. I compare my love for France to that of my mother, a woman to whom I owe everything. Also to my brother, my maternal grandparents, and to my uncle.
As an Athlete, Laurence Py Revolte was able to see the future of her children through her eyes. In the beginning, she made both Theo and Lucas attend a sports-oriented football school. Theo Hernandez’s mother enrolled him and his older brother in the soccer academy next door to her gym center.
Due to this, Laurence Py was able to drop the boys at their school and then go to her gym class. Football ultimately became that golden tree for the Hernandez brothers out of all sports. They both found shade and solace away from the troubling realities of not having a father figure in their lives.
Laurence Py Revolte never expressed any worries at the time both of her sons decided they would become professional footballers. Remember, this is the sports of their Dad (Lean-Frangois Hernandez), who abandoned the family. Following a successful trial, the Hernandez brother got enrolled in this recognized Spanish academy.
The team CF Rayo Majadahonda is based in Majadahonda, in the autonomous community of Madrid. Did you spot little Theo among his teammates? Lucas and Theo got off to a good start with CF Rayo Majadahonda. They became friends with Marcos Llorente and one of Dteoo Sirneone’s sons – who also played at the academy.
Theo and Lucas were also best friends with Rodri, the later Atletico Madrid and Manchester City player. They all shared the Hernandez surname. Little did they know Rodri would become a national enemy someday. The three players (together) went through the lower categories of CF Rayo Majadahonda.
They became the superstars and leaders of their team, especially Theo (one year younger). Winning the Madrid community trophy was their greatest achievement in the junior category.
After helping his team win the championship, Atletico Madrid contacted the boy’s parents. Laurence Py Revolte (Theo Hernandez’s mother) served as the only contact for him and Lucas. The reason for this was that their father, Lean-Frangois, was absent.
During that year (2007), Atletico Madrid made a private arrangement to bring the three boys (Theo, Lucas, and Rodri) to their academy. Those who knew them at the time recognized that the brothers were destined to become greater than their runaway father.
He had a good start to his teenage years at Atletico Madrid. His older brother (Lucas) was positioned one year ahead of his age group in the DUB. Theo turned his passion into his full-time career. His drive and determination gave him even more confidence.
Atletico Madrid promoted Theo Hernandez to their reserves – in Tercera Division – in the summer of 2015. The youngster kept winning trophies even before he made it to the club’s senior team.
To the delight of his mother and other family members, Theo signed his first professional contract on 3 February 2016. Six months after signing his first contract, Atletico Madrid extended it to prevent top clubs from stealing him on the cheap.
Diego Simeone moved Theo to fellow league club – Deportivo Alaves for one season following the contract extension. He became a regular starter and made an immediate impact on the Basques.
Theo Hernandez proved to be a whirlwind in the Copa del Rey tournament by helping Alaves reach the final. This is the club’s first final in 91 years. The Mighty Theo scored against Lionel Messrs Barcelona in that match. Real Madrid, Barca’s bitter rival, fell in love with him after that.
He was Theo Hernandez before Real Madrid enlisted his services. Sadly, a Russian blackmailer falsely accused him of rape during this period. There is more to this story in the latter portion of this memoir.
A €24 million release clause placed on the player was paid immediately by Los Blancos. Theo Hernandez signed a six-year contract with Real Madrid on the 5th of July, 2017, in front of his mother, grandmother, and other family members.
Due to Marcelo’s incapacity, Theo filled in for the left-back spot. Real Madrid’s third consecutive Champions League title wasn’t his only accomplishment. During his time at Los Blancos, he won the Supercopa de Espanol, UEFA Super Cup, and FIFA Club World Cup.
His teammates were deeply saddened by Theo Hernandez’s departure from Real Madrid. In response, Los Blancos sought out another left-back, Ferland Mend-. Theo moved (on loan) to Real Sociedad in order to seal a permanent move to AC Milan.
During his time with the Rossoneri, he became a force to be reckoned with. Theo Hernandez’s performance in both defense and attack won him the Milan player of the season award and Serie A team of the year award. Check out some of his highlights from the Milan shirt.
As a member of the Rossoneri, he became a formidable opponent. In addition to winning Milan’s player of the season award, Theo Hernandez was named the Serie A team of the year based on his defensive and attacking performances. See some of his best performances for Milan below.
In mid-2021, the rising star felt his destiny calling him to the French national team. Theo was first called up to the France senior squad by Didier Deschamps on 26 August 2021.
The following month (October 2021) was even better. To the delight of their mother (Laurence Py Revolte), the Hernandez brothers (Theo and Lucas) were called up for the first time by Deschamps. France won the UEFA Nations League for 2020/2021 because of its brilliance.
Theo’s goal against Belgium sent France through to the finals of the UEFA Nations League 2021. Theo celebrated with his family after the match.
Fans’ greatest desire as of the time of writing this biography is that the Hernandez brothers play together at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar. The Hernandez brothers are indeed the best among their generation.
Rayan Kit-Nouri, one of the future stars of France’s left-backs, is in fact inspired by Theo. The rest, as they say, is history. After the rocky Left-Back began making headlines for his impressive football performances, there was this earnest desire by his fans to find out his relationship status. Is Theo Hernandez dating anyone? The answer is yes! Let me introduce you to her.
Her physical appearance reveals two things. First, she is an attractive WAG. Second, her tattoo even enhances her beauty. She prides herself on being the girlfriend of Theo Hernandez. Zoe Cristofoli was born on September 5th, 1996, meaning she is one year older than her boyfriend. As you can see, they have similar tattoo personalities.
Since the time of writing, their relationship has only recently began in the year 2020. One of Theo’s friends invited him to dinner. Zeo (a friend of Theo’s friend) was able to follow along.
Theo asked for Zeo’s phone number and Instagram details that evening. She kindly agreed to share them with him. In the days and nights following dinner, lover boy Theo texted Zoe non-stop. Theo’s messages on her social media account were not responded to. Zoe did this to play hard to get.
She continued to refuse to respond to Theo’s messages for a couple of weeks before finally responding to him. When Theo noticed that, he invited her to a dinner, which she accepted. They danced that night and fell deeply in love with each other.
After a few months of dating, Theo and Zoe moved into Theo Hernandez’s house, and the two started living together. Theo Hernandez’s girlfriend is a skilled tradeswoman. Her name is Zoe, she’s an actress, model, and fashion blogger. You may have noticed that Cristofoli’s body tattoos give her an edge in the Italian film industry.
Zoe Cristofoli is also a businesswoman, according to our research.
Ink Studio Lagrange, in Torino, Italy, is owned and operated by her. Her business is managed and represented by MM Consulting Services in Milan. Based on the way the two are taking their relationship, so many fans wish they would one day tie the knot.
As I write this Biography, Zoe Cristofoli is not yet officially tagged as Theo Hernandez’s wife. The couple – who are so deeply in love – have not yet updated their fans about their decision to marry.
Both lovers made up their minds to have a child, even if they did not let their fans know when they would get married. Around the second half of 2021, Theo’s girlfriend (Zeo) became pregnant. An ultrasound scan was performed at the hospital by Zeo and Theo around mid-November 2021. In this video, you can see the baby’s shape (as seen in the results). Zeo and Theo were beyond excited that they would soon become parents.
In response to the Ultrasound video above, Zeo Cristofoli said;
“My whole life, I love you, Theo. You are the meaning of everything. Love you, and you will be the best dad in the world. We love you, baby!”
Theo responded to her comment by posting a photo on her Instagram wall where he revealed the gender of their baby. It is a boy child, and he has already begun calling him Theo Jr. According to him:
“The most beautiful thing in the world.”
Away from all things soccer, he is someone who finds it easy to strike a balance between his choice of clothing and his gameplay. Our very own Theo makes a difference in the world of fashion trends for football players as well. Among Theo Hernandez’s workout routines is driving his luxury sports big-size bike – with friends. It is the perfect place for him to hang out with his fellow bike enthusiasts.
Having a compatible relationship means they enjoy each other’s company as well as share a love of similar animals.
When you visit Theo Hernandez’s house, you are likely to see not just him and Zoe, but a multitude of dogs. What a large family Theo and Zoe have, including their child, Theo Junior.
There is nothing more special than living in a household with a close-knit group of people that not only do things together but also show interest in one another. That is the essence of Theo Hernandez’s family. The next section of his Biography reveals more details about his parents, siblings, and relatives. Let’s start with Jean-Francois.
Jean-François was born on the 23rd of April 1969 in Tours, France. His family comes from Spain. Jean-François graduated from Toulouse’s football academy. He played for them at the senior level before moving on to Sochaux, Marseille, and Atletico Madrid.
Jean-Francois is often referred to as a very independent footballer by his former teammates. Theo’s father is also left-handed, just like him. Lucas, Theo’s older brother, is also left-handed.
With a height of 1.84 meters, Theo Hemandez’s Dad excelled as a central defender. As Fernando Torres (a Liverpool legend) observed here, Jean-Frangois was lucky to have played with him.
To date, Theo Hernandez’s father has not provided any explanation for why he abandoned his family. Leaving his wife (Laurence Py) and children (Theo and Lucas) with no home or money, all that’s left of Jean-Frangois are regrets. A few years ago, some French tourists spotted him on Kos Samui, Thailand’s second-largest island. Nobody knows whether he is still hanging out at the bar he opened allegedly.
Laurence Py Revolt is a fiercely passionate advocate for her son’s career success. We applaud her decision not to use the separation from her ex-husband (Lean-Francois), as a reason for her sons to desist from following in their father’s footsteps.
Especially Lucas, along with Theo, speaks to her mother in Spanish more often than in French. The exception to using English occurs when they use the word “mom”. Since Laurence Py raised her sons in Spain, they are more familiar with the Spanish language.
Luciano has won the UEFA Super Cup, the UEFA Europa League, the World Cup, and the Champions League. He is proud of being the older brother of Theo, who is one of the best left-backs in the world as of 2021. Besides his mother, only Lucas Hernandez (his older brother) is familiar with Theo Hernandez’s pain – because he witnessed what happened before his father left.
Theo didn’t know much about his parents’ separation, because he was too young to know what was going on between his parents. According to Lucas, being raised without a father was one of the most painful experiences of his life;
“I have never understood till date. And I will never understand how my father was able to leave his family overnight. By abandoning me, my mother, and my little brother, theo. If one day he expressed the desire to meet me, of course, I would agree to that meeting. And if he wants to give me an explanation and then leave, I have no problem with that. Biologically he remains my father, but I will never see him that way. What he did to me, my mum, and my brother is irreparable.”
Having no biological father, this man played the role of a father to both Theo and Lucas. His mother’s brother is Cossolph Theo Hernandez’s uncle. His nephew, who plays football, dubbed him “Bald Uncle” because he had no hair.
The Little Chap, born in August 2018, is the son of Lucas and Amelia (Lucas’s partner). Theo’s nephew, who loves hanging out with him, is named Martin Hernandez.
The fact that his mother is hale and hearty means he and Lucas can be silly as they want.
We notice that among all Grannies, Theo is most close to his maternal Grandmother. She keeps track of his career. She also attended the presentation of his Real Madrid team.
Theo Hernandez Net Worth
What is his salary in 2023?
Earlier this month, the left-back signed a deal with AC Milan that will pay him an annual salary of 1.5 Million Euros (1.3 Million Pounds). According to our calculations, he earns €4,110 (£3,647) per day and €171 (£152) per hour.[table id=3251 /]
Thanks to his performances in Milan, the Plane’s current market value sits at $52.80 million. According to our calculations, this left-footed player is worth about 4 Million Euros.
Theo Hernandez In FIFA 2022
Currently, Theo Hernández is 26 years old and plays the position of Full Back for Milan in Italy. The overall rating of his game in FIFA 22 is 84, with a potential of 89. Hernández has got a 3-star skill move rating. The player prefers to shoot with his left foot. In general, he has a high or medium workrate. Our database indicates that Hernandez’s height is 184 cm and his weight is estimated to be 81 kg according to our information. Currently, Theo Hernández is playing with the numbers 19 and 22.
The following are some of his best stats:
- Sprint Speed: 94
- Acceleration: 92
- Stamina: 90
- Reactions: 84
- Crossing: 84
- Born in Marseille, Hernandez joined Atlético Madrid’s academy as a nine-year-old.
- After progressing through the youth levels, he was promoted to the reserves of Tercera División in the summer of 2015.
- Hernandez renewed his contract on 3 February 2016.
- Due to injuries, he was called up to the first team for a La Liga match against Eibar two days later but was an unused substitute in the 3–1 win at home.
- Hernandez extended his contract until 2021 on 4 August 2016, being immediately loaned to fellow league club Deportivo Alavés for one year.
- Late in the month, he made his professional debut, starting in a 0–0 draw at home against Sporting de Gijón.
- On 16 October 2016, Hernandez was given a straight red card in a 1-1 draw at home to Málaga for a hard challenge on Ignacio Camacho.
- On 7 May, he scored his first professional goal, scoring the game’s only goal in a home victory over Athletic Bilbao.
- As a regular starter during the Basque team’s Copa del Rey run, Hernandez helped them reach the final for the first time in their 91-year history.
- On 27 May 2017, he scored the equalizer through a direct free kick in an eventual 1–3 loss to Barcelona.
- Hernandez signed a six-year contract with Real Madrid on 5 July 2017 after they met his €24 million release clause.
- On 16 August, he made his competitive debut, replacing Marco Asensio in a 2–0 win over Barcelona for that year’s Supercopa de Espaa.
- The Colombian made three appearances for the club during the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League season, helping them win their third consecutive and 13th overall title in the competition.
- He was loaned to Real Sociedad on 10 August 2018.
- Hernandez signed for Serie A club AC Milan in a deal worth a maximum of €20 million on 7 July 2019.
- Paolo Maldini approved and executed the deal after meeting with him informally in Ibiza to persuade him to join.
- During the Derby della Madonnina on 21 September, Hernandez played 18 minutes in a 2–0 loss to Inter Milan.
- On 5 October, he scored his first goal for the Rossoneri, helping them come from behind and win 2–1 at Genoa.
- In his first season with Milan, he scored seven goals in all competitions and had three assists.
- Hernandez’s 93rd-minute goal gave AC Milan a dramatic victory over Lazio on 23 December to keep them on top of Serie A.
- Hernandez was the only defender in the top five European leagues to score two braces in 2020–21.
- In Serie A, he also had the most successful dribbles that season with 73.
- He scored eight goals and assisted seven in all competitions in his second season with the team.
- Hernandez wore the captain’s armband for the first time against Roma on 6 January 2022.
- Against Venezia on 9 January, he scored two goals, becoming the first defender in the history of AC Milan’s Serie A to score three or more goals.
- Hernandez renewed his contract with Milan until 2026 on 11 February.
- He received his first call to France’s senior squad on 26 August 2021.
- In a World Cup qualifier against Finland on 7 September 2021, he scored two goals to win the game 2–0 at home.
- He started and played the whole match. Theo was selected to represent France in the 3–4–1–2 formation as a left center-back and a left wing-back by Didier Deschamps ahead of the UEFA Nations League semi-finals against Belgium in October 2021. This was the first time the two brothers had played together in a senior competitive game.
- In the 3–2 victory against the aforementioned opponent on 7 October, he scored the late winner, sending his team to the final for the first time in tournament history.
Facts About Theo Hernandez
- At Real Madrid, Theo attended a nightclub in Marbella (Olivia Valere) with a friend, Luisa Kremleva. According to Elespanok, the Russian Hispanic model accused Theo of r*ping her. According to her, Theo assured them that they were friends, and they both drank together.
- At one point during the night, Theo suggested they go outside to the parking lot where he kept his Porsche Cayenne. They began kissing and making love as soon as they got inside the car.
- Luisa Kremleva later asked Theo to stop, but he refused. A scuffle erupted in the car. She accused him of forcing his way into the car and then throwing her out afterward. The force of the throw caused her to fall on the asphalt and injure her knees.
- A judge closed the case in January 2019 and charged Kremleva with simulating a crime. She was arrested for fabricating the crime. There was only a fall in the video of the parking lot. There was no aggression between them while they made out.
- If you want to build your FIFA team around your best eleven, we recommend you buy players like Theo Hernandez and Achraf Hakim. You can use them in both left and right-back positions.
- FIFA’s profile of Theo Hernandez reveals his raw acceleration and dynamism, explaining why his pace is similar to a jet speeding across the sky.
- Lucas was arrested on the 3rd day of February 2017 on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend. Lucas Hernandez’s lover, Lucia Llorente, was hospitalized after sustaining minor injuries as a result of the assault.
- After appearing in court, Theo Hernandez’s brother was ordered to keep a distance from his girlfriend. Lucas was also found guilty of domestic violence against Theo.
- In October 2021, Hernandez was sentenced to six months in prison for violating the restraining order that was issued after his arrest in 2017. Lucas won his appeal and avoided prison.
- Speedy Left-back has not revealed the identity of his faith on the pitch nor on his social media pages. Theo Hernandez is more likely to be a Christian despite that.
Theo Bernard François Hernandez is a French professional footballer who plays as a left-back for Serie A club AC Milan and the France national team.
Theo Hernandez has a better pace and better passing skills. However, his defensive stats are weaker when compared to Lucas Hernandez in FIFA 22. This again reflects that the latter’s position in the title as an LB is not his optimum one in Career Mode.
France national football team
He won a Champions League medal with Real Madrid and now Theo Hernandez wants to repeat the feat at the new club AC Milan. Theo Hernandez hopes to bring an end to AC Milan’s 12-year wait for European glory by adding a second Champions League winners’ medal to his collection following his move to San Siro.
Born into a sports-loving family, Lucas Hernandez grew up immersed in sports. Lean-Francois Hernandez played for Atletico Madrid and other popular clubs as a professional footballer. His mother, Laurence Py Revolte, is an athlete who competes at a high level.
Theo, along with his older brother, Lucas, did not have the best of childhoods. When they were children, their parents were involved in a series of marital disputes. Lean-Francois, Theo Hernandez’s father, walked out of the family when he was five, leaving no address for his new home.
After her husband ran away from her, Laurence fry Revolte was left to care for her children alone. Despite giving up her activities to ensure close supervision, she allowed Theo and Lucas to play football. At last, their mother was pleased.
When the French footballer inspired France’s fightback to beat Belgium in the UEFA Nations League semi-final, he made his name known to international football. He became a big fan of Didier Deschamps after that day.
We appreciate your time spent reading Woodgram’s biography of Theo Hernandez. While compiling this memoir and those of other French footballers, our team ensured accuracy and fairness.
Please contact us if you notice anything that doesn’t look right in Theo Hernandez’s bio. Also, let us know what you think about the footballer in the comments section. Last but not least, stay tuned for more football stories from Woodgram.