Born on May 22, 1990, Stefan Mitrovic is a Serbian professional football player who now plays as a centre defender for La Liga club Getafe and the Serbian national team. On May 31, 2014, Mitrovic made his international debut for Serbia against Panama.
During a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying game in Belgrade on October 14, 2014, he removed the banner of “Greater Albania” that had been flown by a remote control drone above the field.
Stefan Mitrovic Bio/Wiki
[table id=5349 /]
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2018–19
Stefan Mitrovic Net Worth
The range of Stefan Mitrovic’s net worth or income is thought to be between €2,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5351 /]
Stefan Mitrovic FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Stefan Mitrovic has an overall rating of 74 and his potential is also 74.
[table id=5350 /]
- Mitrovic signed a three-year contract with Kortrijk in the Belgian Pro League on June 9, 2012.
- On May 7, 2013, he signed a five-year contract with Benfica, joining a slew of fellow compatriots.
- He only played for the reserve squad throughout his first six months.
- On 22 January 2014, he was loaned to Real Valladolid until the conclusion of the season.
- Mitrovic agreed to a €1.175 million transfer fee with SC Freiburg on July 16, 2014.
- He made his debut against Werder Bremen on October 4, 2014.
- In June 2018, he joined the French club RC Strasbourg from the Belgian club Gent.
- Getafe confirmed the signing of Mitrovi from Strasbourg on July 6, 2021.
He is currently 33 years old (as of 2023).
He is 189 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to Red Star Belgrade, his net worth is €2,500,000 (as of 2023).