Shrenu Parikh is an Indian television actress well known for portraying Aastha Agnihotri in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Ek Baar Phir, Gauri Kumari Sharma in Ishqbaaaz & Dil Boley Oberoi and Janhvi Mittal in Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna.
Shrenu Parikh Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Shrenu Parikh|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2020) 31 Years|
|Debut||Bollywood Film: Thodi Thodi Si Manmaaniyan (2017)|
TV: Zindagi Ka Har RangGulaal (2010)
|Famous Role||‘Aastha Shlok Agnihotri’ in “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Ek Baar Phir”.|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Date of Birth||11 November 1989|
|Home Town||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Mother's Name||Smita Parikh (Banker)|
|Father's Name||Not Known|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||Navrachana Vidyani Vidyalaya, Vadodara|
|College/University||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara|
|Educational Qualification||B. Pharma|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm|
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg|
in pounds- 121 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Actors||Fawad Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Food||Omelette, Maggie|
|Favourite Holiday Destinations||Greece, Australia|
Shrenu Parikh Family
Parikh is a Gujarati from Vadodara. Her family consists of her parents and brother named Shubham Parikh. She completed her schooling from Navrachna Vidyani Vidyalaya, Vadodara. She has done pharmacy in her degree. She was crowned Miss University in 2007 and was the second runner-up in the Miss Vadodara Competition 2008.
Shrenu Parikh’s Net worth
The 31 years old Shrenu earns a good amount from her profession. Even though there is no information regarding her net worth, it is certain that she has accumulated a net worth of $5 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019 (Approx)||$5 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018(Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Shrenu Parikh Education
Shrenu Parikh had completed her primary education from the local school ‘Navrachana Vidhyani Vidyalaya’ of Vadodara. Shrenu was interested in studies. She was also good at acting and dancing since childhood and wanted to become Miss India.
During college studies, she was awarded the Miss University title. After which she secured second place in the Miss Vadodara Competition in 2008.
Shrenu Parikh Career
- Parikh began her television career with a cameo appearance as Roopa in Star Plus’s Gulaal. She then appeared alongside Narendra Jha and Kunal Verma in Colors TV’s Havan, portraying Aastha.
- In 2012, she played Rajni Vaishnav, an etiquette woman, in Sony TV’s romantic comedy Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka, co-starring Gaurav Khanna, and Prateeksha Lonkar.
- Parikh’s breakthrough came in 2013 when she featured in Star Plus’s romantic drama Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Ek Baar Phir as Aastha Kirloskar opposite Avinash Sachdev.
- In 2017, she made her Bollywood debut with Thodi Thodi Si Manmaaniyan opposite Arsh Sehrawat. In 2018, Parikh starred in Lamboo Rastoo opposite Jay Soni.
- From 2017 to 2018, Parikh played Gauri Kumari Sharma in Star Plus’s Ishqbaaaz opposite Kunal Jaisingh. Parikh also appeared in the show’s spin-off series, titled Dil Boley Oberoi with Jaisingh.
- In 2019, she portrayed Janhvi Mittal/Pooja Sharma in Star Plus’s Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna opposite Zain Imam.
- Parikh was named Times of India‘s Ahmedabad’s Most Desirable Woman 2017 and 2018.
|2017||Thodi Thodi Si Manmaaniyan|
TV Shows & Serials List
|2012||Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka|
|2013–2015|| Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?|
|2017||Dil Boley Oberoi|
|2019||Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna|
Shrenu Parikh Awards and Nominations
|2014||Star Parivaar Award for Best Patni (Popular) for the serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2|
|2017||Indian Telly Award for Best Bahu (Popular) for the serial Ishqbaaaz|
|2018||GIFA Award for Best Debut Actress Female (Popular) for the musical drama Lamboo Rastoo|
|2019||Transmedia Award for Best Debut Actress Female (Popular) for the musical drama Lamboo Rastoo|
Ajab Parivaar Ke Gazab Award in the category of Gir Gir Ke Na Dekh for the serial Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna
Some Known Facts About Shrenu Parikh
- Does Shrenu Parikh smoke?: No
- Does Shrenu Parikh drink alcohol?: No
- She was born into a Gujarati middle-class family.
- She is an Indian television actress who is best known for the character “Aastha Shlok Agnihotri” in “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?… Ek Baar Phir”.
- She won a Miss University title in 2007 and was 2nd runner-up in Miss Vadodara’s title in 2008.
- She has a penchant for singing also and in 2004, she participated in Indian Idol season 3 but she had to leave the show because of her board exams.
- In June 2018, through an Instagram post, she revealed that she faced molestation at the age of 6, on a local bus.
- In 2019, she played the role of ‘Janhvi Mittal’ in the TV serial “Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna.”
Parikh has also featured in the Gujarati musical drama “Lamboo Rastoo.”
- In 2019, Shrenu entered the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9” as a participant.
- Shrenu is very affectionate towards dogs.
- Parikh was listed as the Times of India Ahemdabad’s “50 most desirable women,” firstly in 2017, then in 2018.
- According to Shrenu, she has never hosted a birthday bash and hates doing so.
- She likes spending time with destitute children and teaching them.
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Is Shrenu Parikh married?”]Shrenu was born on 11 November 1989 in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. She is an Indian television actress, who is mainly recognized for her role as Aastha in the show Havan.[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”What is the age of Shrenu Parikh?”] 31 years (11 November 1989)[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”What is the height of Shrenu Parikh?”]1.6 m[/wps_faq]