Mohit Marwah is a Bollywood actor, best known for his debut feature film Fugly, produced by Akshay Kumar, and Raag Desh directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia. He has appeared in Short Films such as Strangers in the Night produced by Dharma Productions and directed by Shakun Batra, and in Love Shots produced by Yash Raj Films.
Mohit Marwah Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Mohit Marwah|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2020) 36 Years|
|Debut||Film: Fugly (2014)Mohit Marwah- Fugly|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Date of Birth||26 August 1984|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Workouts, Watching cricket & badminton|
|Mother's Name||Reena Marwah|
|Father's Name||Sandeep Marwah (Businessman)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Antara Motiwala (Fashion Stylist)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Antara Motiwala (Fashion Stylist)|
|Marriage Date||21 February 2018|
|Marriage Place||Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts in Ras al-Khaimah, UAE|
|School||Don Bosco School, Kolkata|
|College/University||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
Asian Academy of Film & Television, Noida
Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, New York
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm|
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg|
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Chest Size||42 Inches|
|Biceps Size||16 Inches|
|Waist Size||32 Inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Cricketer||MS Dhoni|
|Favourite Film|| Dil Se|
|Favourite TV Show|| Narcos|
|Favourite Destination|| Abu Dhabi|
Mohit Marwah Family
He is the elder son of Sandeep Marwah, founder of Noida Film City, and his wife Reena Marwah. His mother, Reena Marwah, is the daughter of Surinder Kapoor and sister of film personalities Boney Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, and Sanjay Kapoor. He is a first cousin of actors Sonam Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor, as well as young film producer Rhea Kapoor, Jahnvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor, daughters of Boney Kapoor and Sridevi. Marwah has one younger brother named Akshay Marwah.
In February 2018 in Al Jazirah Al Hamra, Marwah married Antara Motiwala, niece of former actress Tina Munim (wife of industrialist Anil Ambani). His aunt, Sridevi died in Dubai after attending his wedding.
Mohit Marwah attended Don Bosco School and the University of Delhi for his formal education. He joined the Asian Academy of Film & Television following his inclination towards filmmaking. Thereafter, Mohit Marwah was accepted by Vikram Bhatt as his assistant director. After gathering field experience in movie production, Mohit Marwah decided to specialize in acting and proceed to New York City to join Lee Strasberg Acting School.
Mohit Marwah Net Worth
Mohit Marwah’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Mohit Marwah in 2020?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019 (Approx)||$1 Million - $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018(Approx)||$100,000 - $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actor, Model|
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc.
Mohit Marwah Career/Movies
- He started out his career working as an assistant director to Vikram Bhatt. getting involved in activities of the production process of three films, namely Elaan (2005), Jurm (2005) and Deewane Huye Pagal (2005).
- He acted in a short film “The Audition” produced by his sibling Akshay Marwah, directed by Karan Boolani and music supervised by Amit Trivedi. He also did a short film later produced by Karan Johar called “Strangers in the Night” presented by Dharma Productions and Directed by Shakun Batra.
- Thereafter, he got his break into the mainstream when was signed by Akshay Kumar for feature film Fugly opposite Kiara Advani
- Recently he acted in a video featuring Anmoll Mallik, Singer and music director Anu Malik’s daughter’s debut single, ‘Lamhein’ which is a recreation of Coldplay’s 2011 hit, ‘Paradise’. featuring Mohit along with Anmoll herself.
- Earlier this year, Mohit starred in yet another short film by Y-Films, the youth division of Yash Raj Films.
- Love Shots is a collection of six short films, starring him along with Farida Jalal, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Nimrat Kaur, Shweta Tripathi, Tillotama Shome, Saqib Saleem, Tahir Raj Bhasin, Rhea Chakraborty, Saba Azad, Salim Merchant, and Swanand Kirkire. He has also acted in the short film The Big Date and later appeared in Raag Desh.
Mohit Marwah Off-Screen Appearances
- He is the Director of the Marwah Studios group, a creative enterprise involved in Media and entertainment activities.
- In 2014, Mohit has been named one of the Best Dressed Men in Bollywood by GQ India. Joining his celebrity status as a fashion star, were famous personas as Saif Ali Khan, Abhay Deol, Shahid Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh, and Ayushmann Khurrana.
- He has also featured in GQ India’s spring spread showcasing standout collection from Italian fashion label Gucci.
- Mohit Marwah has also appeared on the ramp for famous fashion designer Tarun Tahiliani in New Delhi to mark his support for a social cause. The show was organized for raising awareness in communities to help autistic children.
- He has been signed as the brand ambassador for the famous lifestyle brand, Provogue. With his striking personality, athletic physique and fresh appeal, the actor have been elected to be the face of the brand’s grooming products. The new brand ambassador, Mohit, will be joining the league predecessors like Fardeen Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Hrithik Roshan who have endorsed the brand with equal panache and style in the past.
- He also acted in a video featuring Anmoll Mallik, Singer and music director Anu Malik’s daughter’s debut single, ‘Lamhein’ which is a recreation of Coldplay’s 2011 hit, ‘Paradise’.
Mohit Marwah Filmography
|2014||Strangers in the Night |
|2015||Lamhein Music Video |
|2016||Love Shots – The Big Date |
Some Known Facts About Mohit Marwah
- Does Mohit Marwah smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mohit Marwah drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born into a Delhi based Punjabi family with roots in Pakistan as his grandfather came from Peshawar to India during the partition in 1947. Mohit Marwah grandfather Suraj Prakash Marwah
- His grandfather, Suraj Prakash Marwah, came to India with absolutely no money in hand. Initially, he used to sell newspapers and eggs at Red Fort. After years of hard work, he built the ‘Marwah studio’ at Noida Film City.
- His parents are the owners of Marwah Studios in Noida. Mohit Marwah – Marwah Studios in Noida
- He started his career working as an Assistant Director under Vikram Bhatt.
- After a struggle of 2 years in Mumbai, he got the lead role in the film ‘Fugly’ (2014) that was produced by Akshay Kumar.
- He has also acted in short films like ‘Strangers in the Night‘ produced by Dharma Productions, and ‘Love Shots’ produced by Yash Raj Films.
- He has been titled as one of the ‘Best Dressed Men’ in Bollywood by GQ Magazine India.
- He has also featured in a video, alongside Anmoll Malik, singer and music director Anu Malik‘s daughter’s debut single, ‘Lamhein’ which is a recreation of Coldplay’s ‘Paradise’.
- He is actively involved with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- He received accolades for playing the role of Colonel Prem Sehgal in the period drama film ‘Raag Desh’ (2017), an Indian National Army officers who underwent court-martial.
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”How is Mohit Marwah related to Anil Kapoor?”]Mohit Marwah is the elder son of Boney, Anil and Sanjay Kapoor’s sister Reena. He has acted in films like Fugly and Raagdesh. He married girlfriend Antara in Dubai. Bollywood actor Sonam Kapoor has posted a stunning picture from her cousin and actor Mohit Marwah’s wedding that took place on Tuesday.[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Who is Mohit Marwah’s wife?”]Antara Motiwala[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Who is Antara Motiwala?”]Antara Motiwala, an Indian Fashion Stylist, majorly known for her work for Conde Nast (CN), Mumbai as a junior stylist. She was born into a family with Gujarati ethnicity in Mumbai. Having being born in the film city and to a mother who is a former stylist, fashion has always lured her.[/wps_faq]