Kubra Sait is a famous Indian actress who has also worked as a model and TV host. She has appeared in movies like Ready, Sultan and has played the role of Kuckoo in Sacred Games. She was born in Bangalore to Yasmin Sait and Zakariah Sait. She has also a younger brother named Danish Sait who is a TV host and Radio Jockey. She plays Kuckoo in Netflix India’s first original show Sacred Games. his Educational Qualification Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) in Finance/Marketing and Debut Film Ready (2011), Tv Serial Adam Vs Madam (2010, as an anchor).
She shares a strong bond with her brother and her mother is the manager. Kubbra’s parents are divorced and her mother takes care of both her children. She has appeared in the movie, Gully Boy with Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt. She might not be seen in the second part of Sacred Games. She hasn’t revealed anything about personal affairs or boyfriend.
Kubra Sait Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Kubra Sait|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2020) 37 Years|
|Debut||Film: Ready (2011)|
TV: Adam Vs Madam (2010, as an anchor)
Web Series: Going Viral Pvt. Ltd. (2017)
|Famous Role||"Kuckoo" a transgender and love interest of "Ganesh Eknath Gaitonde" in the Netflix TV series 'Sacred Games'|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Date of Birth||27 July 1983|
|Home Town||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Hiking, Rafting, Scuba Diving, Bungee Jumping, Ziplining|
|Mother's Name||Yasmin Sait|
|Father's Name||Mohamed Hadid|
|Brother||Danish Sait (Younger, Radio Jockey- RJ)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||New Horizon Public School, Bengaluru|
New Horizon English High School, Bengaluru
|College/University||Jyoti Nivas College, Bengaluru|
National Institute of Management & Information Sciences, Bengaluru
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) in Finance/Marketing
|Profession||Actor, Model, TV Anchor|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg|
in pounds- 121 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Hair Color||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Sushmita Sen, Scarlett Johansson|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Foods||Chocolates, Biryani|
|Favourite Films||Her, Short Term 12|
|Favourite Singer|| Arijit Singh|
|Favourite Web Series||The Staircase|
|Favourite Beauty Brands||Rub Rub Rub, Lush, L'Occitane, Natasha Moor, Becca, Benefit|
|Favourite Perfumes||Issey Miyake, Tommy Boy|
Kubra Sait Family, Early Life & Education
- Kubra was born on July 24, 1983, and is originally from Bangalore city.
- Kubra’s father was divorced by her mother at 42 years old. She was married to him at 19 years old via an arranged marriage.
- Her mother’s name is Yasmin Sait. She was a businesswoman who managed supermarkets in her younger years. She is now also the “momager” for her children.
- Kubra has a younger brother called Danish Sait, who is a successful television and radio host most well-known for his “Supari” pranks.
- For most of her childhood, Kubra has been a parent to her younger brother due to her mother’s busy schedule & their father not being in the picture.
- She reveals that Danish suffered from bipolar disorder, and behaved erratically as a child. She would have had to tolerate his sudden tantrums and aggressive actions growing up.
Kubra Sait Net worth
Kubra Sait’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Kubra Sait in 2020?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019 (Approx)||70 Lakh INR|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018(Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actor, Model, TV Anchor|
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
- Kubra has reported worked at Microsoft in Dubai as an accounts manager before pursuing her career in entertainment.
- In 2010, she moved from Dubai to Mumbai to shoot for Salman Khan’s 2011 film – Ready.
- At the same time, Kubra continued in her career of public speaking by joining the Indian Event Management Company.
- Since then she has won multiple awards, including The IAA Crown Awards, IAA Indian Leadership, etc.
- She was also the winner of India’s Best Female Emcee Award in 2013 and is considered one of Asia’s most prolific public speaker.
- Another achievement that is not commonly known to many was the Miss India Worldwide beauty pageant in 2009, where Kubra won Miss Personality.
- As an entertainer, she has hosted multiple prestigious shows over 30 countries. She frequently appears on TV commercials or as hosts for events and award ceremonies.
- One of her most notable acting gigs to date has been in the 2016 superhit movie Sultan.
Kubra Sait Filmography
|2012||Jodi Breakers |
|2015||I Love NY |
|2019||Gully Boy |
Dolly Kitty Aur Woh
TV Shows & Serials List
|2017||Going Viral Pvt. Ltd.|
|2019||TVF Tripling Sheetal The Viral Fever|
The Verdict - State vs Nanavati
Kubra Sait Fear of Public Speaking
- Kubra was also a victim of bullying in her primary school years and discloses that by 6th grade she was so overwhelmed that she could not have a proper conversation with anyone.
- She went on to take public speaking classes from the Buoyancee Learning Centre, which encouraged her to regain confidence.
- In her 7th grade, Kubra made her first public speech during the school assembly about earthquakes.
- She continued her pursuit in public speaking and hosted her first show at about the age of 13 for the Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy to congratulate 7 doctors throughout the state. She was given a large fruit basket, garland, and chocolates as a token of appreciation for her work.
- Kubra expresses that she is an introvert, and going on stage seemed impossible at one time. She accredits her mother for giving her the encouragement to achieve fame & success.
Kubra Sait Net worth, Income, Lifestyle & House
Sacred Games famed Kubra has played the role of Kukoo in the show. Furthermore, she is popular for her bold and attractive looks. She is in the entertainment industry since 2010. Still, she is not able to make herself a big star in the Hindi Film Industry.
Some Known Facts About Kubbra Sait
- Does Kubbra Sait smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kubbra Sait drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kubra was born into a conservative Muslim family; as she wasn’t allowed much liberty.
- Kubra Sait was raised by a single parent, her mother, who is also her manager.
- As a kid, she was introvert and was bullied a lot at about her name as it sounds like “Kubda” which means “Humped.”
- Until Kubra Sait reached the 6th standard, she was so low in confidence that she couldn’t have a proper conversation with anyone. During that period, her mother installed confidence in her as she took her to Buoyancee Learning Centre, where she learned the skills of public speaking that skyrocketed her confidence level. And, when he reached the 7th standard, she gave the first speech of her life in school assembly about ‘earthquakes.’
- Kubra Sait always knew that she wants to be a performer and when she reached the age of 12, she hosted her first show at the Padmashri Institute of Physiotherapy.
- In 2007, she had a dream start to her career as she got placed as a marketing professional at Microsoft in Dubai. But, she left her secure job and came back to India to do what she loves the most, entertaining.
- Kubra Sait took her first step towards the glamour world in 2009 when she was crowned ‘Miss Personality’ as a part of the Miss India Worldwide beauty pageant.
- Kubra Sait had a very successful career in public speaking and is known for her YouTube content on ‘Kommune – The Storyteller Custard Cuddles & Catastrophe’, TedX Speaker – SJCBangalore, Getting Periods for the First Time, PepTalks with Kubra Sait, etc.
- Kubra Sait has featured in commercials for various popular brands like- Airtel, Ganna.com, TVS Wego, Big Bazaar – Public Holiday Sale Ad, etc.
- Kubra Sait had a dream debut in Bollywood as she acted alongside Salman Khan in the action romantic comedy film ‘Ready’ (2011).
- Besides being a brilliant actor, she is also a great anchor and her anchoring earned her the Best Emcee (Female) Award 2013.
- Her breakthrough role came in Netflix’s ‘Sacred Games’ (2018), where she played the challenging role of a transgender bar dancer & cabaret singer, and most importantly, the love interest of Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Kubra Sait is an avid cat lover.