Robert Skov, a professional football player for Bundesliga team 1899 Hoffenheim, was born on May 20, 1996. His Danish name is Opt Skov. He represents the national team of Denmark and was born in Spain. He eclipsed Ebbe Sand’s record for the most goals scored in a single Danish Superliga season with 29 goals in the 2018–19 season.
Skov was born in Marbella in 1994 after his parents relocated from Denmark to Spain when his father accepted a job with a bank in Gibraltar. He was nine months old when his family left for Denmark.
Robert Skov Bio/Wiki
[table id=5229 /]
- Danish 1st Division: 2013–14
- Danish Superliga: 2018–19
- Danish Superliga Player of the Year: 2018–19
- Danish Superliga Top Scorer: 2018–19 (29 goals)
- Copenhagen Player of the Year: 2018–19
Robert Skov Net Worth
The range of Robert Skov’s net worth or income is thought to be between €7,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5231 /]
Robert Skov FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Robert Skov has an overall rating of 74 and his potential is also 75.
[table id=5230 /]
- Skov progressed through Silkeborg’s junior program, making his league debut for the team on May 16, 2013, in a 1-1 tie at home against Midtjylland.
- He entered the game at the age of 16 to replace Jeppe Illum in the 81st minute.
- On October 19, 2014, he scored the club’s first league goal in a 2-1 loss away to FC Midtjylland.
- In the 95th minute, he scored.
- Despite being only 17 years old, Robert Skov was instrumental in Silkeborg’s 2013–14 victory over the Danish 1st Division.
- Skov became Silkeborg’s highest scorer during the 2016–17 Danish Superliga season, leading the team with 10 league goals from his flank position.
- This helped Silkeborg avoid relegation.
- The relocation of Skov to Copenhagen was finished in January 2018.
- FC Copenhagen paid around 7.5 million Danish Kroner for the transaction.
- On February 10, 2018, he played the full ninety minutes of the club’s 5-1 home victory against Randers to make his league debut.
- A little more than two weeks later, on February 25, 2018, he netted the club’s first league goal in a 1-0 home victory over Odense BK.
- In the 61st minute, he scored.
- On December 2, 2018, he got his first club hat trick during a 6-1 victory against Horsens on the road.
- In the 23rd, 66th, and 90th minutes, he scored.
- Skov committed to joining 1899 Hoffenheim in July 2019 in exchange for a €10 million transfer fee.
- Skov opened the scoring with a stunning 25-yard free-kick inside the first two minutes of Hoffenheim’s 3-0 Bundesliga victory over SC Paderborn on November 1, 2019, marking his first goal for the team.
- Skov was a member of the Denmark team that qualified for the 2016 Summer Olympics in July.
- Along with a replacement appearance against Nigeria in the quarterfinals, he had substitute appearances in two games during the group stage, against South Africa and Brazil.
- He scored the game-winning goal in the 69th minute of Denmark’s 1-0 victory over South Africa during the group stage.
- Skov’s goal was ultimately the one that guaranteed Denmark’s passage into the quarterfinals.
- He was included in Denmark’s preliminary 35-man World Cup roster in May 2018.
- He failed to make the final 23 though.
- Skov was chosen for the Denmark team in March 2019 for the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying competition.
He is currently 27 years old (as of 2023).
He is 185 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, his net worth is €7,000,000 (as of 2023).