A famous Polish footballer, Robert Lewandowski plays for the Bayern Munich club as well as for the Poland national team, where he serves as captain. Originally from Warsaw, Poland, he began his career with MKS Varsovia Warsaw. In the future, he played for Lech Poznan, and then he transferred to Borussia Dortmund. Bayern Munich is a German football club that he has played for since 2014. Having turned 20 at the time, he played his first senior international match for Poland. After coming on as a substitute in a match against San Marino, he scored a goal, helping his team win and qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
His career has been rewarded with numerous accolades and awards. A seven-time Polish Footballer of the Year, he is the world’s most decorated sportsman. Awarded Poland’s Sports Personality of the Year in 2015, he was also the world’s most decorated sportsman in 2004. In 2011, he was named the fifth-best footballer on planet Earth by ‘The Guardian’. Additionally, to performing well on the football field, he is also an entrepreneur. He has invested in several start-up companies via his company Protos Venture Capital.
Robert Lewandowski Wiki/Bio[table id=2630 /]
Robert Lewandowski was born in Warsaw, Poland on 21st August 1988. Lewandowski was born in Warsaw to a judo champion and other athlete father and Iwona Lewandowski, a former AZS Warsaw player and vice president of Partyzant Leszno. The sister he has is named Milena.
In his first seven years as a professional, he played for MKS Varsovia Warsaw. Eventually, he moved on to play for Delta Warsaw, where he earned a spot in the first team. His play was quite good, and he finished as the top scorer of the Polish third division in 2006-07. His 21 goals the following season made him the top scorer in Poland’s second division.
Anna Lewandowska and Robert Lewandowski have been married since June 2013. Furthermore, she is a sportswoman who has won a bronze medal in the Karate World Cup in 2009. He and his wife welcomed a daughter named Klara into the world in 2017. It is his belief that he is a Catholic. His career in football, in addition to being a venture capitalist, includes investing in a number of start-up ventures.
Robert Lewandowski Net Worth
The net worth of Robert Lewandowski is $85 million. In addition to playing for Bayern Munich and the Polish national team, Robert is probably most well-known for being a striker. One of the highest-paid soccer players on the planet.[table id=2631 /]
His base salary is $24 million and Also, the rest income from other sources like Endorsements, ads, collaboration, investments, and various other factors being such a great person and smart-looking various brands approach him and they pay him a good amount of money which are worth in crore they also sign up a deal and some brands are for a lifetime they will ensure and will take care of things.
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Lewandowski owns a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta worth $327,000. Thanks to its high-performing 730 horsepower 6.3 liters Ferrari V12 engine, the supercar is capable of accelerating from 0 to 62 mph in 3.1 seconds. In addition to his 211 mph top speed, Lewandowski will never miss training because he’s so fast.
- Porsche 911 Speedster
The limited-edition Porsche 911 Speedster made by Lewandowski is one of only 1,948 units to be built. An impressive 4.0-liter natural aspirated engine generating 510 horsepower powers the car. With a top speed of 310 km/h, this car accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
- Two Bentley Continentals
One of the most popular cars among footballers is the Bentley Continental, and Robert Lewandowski owns not only one but two of them. A twin-turbocharged, 6.0-liter W12 engine delivers 552 bhp in the Continental GT convertible. The price starts at $225,000. GT can run 0-60 miles per hour in 3.6 seconds and reach a top speed of 333 kilometers per hour (207 miles per hour).
- Mercedes-AMG CL 63
Mercedes-AMG CL 63 is the performance version of the last generation of the grand tourer Mercedes-Benz CL-Class. Two-door CL63 GT hits 60 mph in 4.4 seconds thanks to its 536 horsepower V-8 engine.
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport
Furthermore, Lewandowski drives a Maserati GranTurismo Sport made in Italy. According to Edmunds, the base price of the car is $132,975. GTS is powered by V8 gasoline engines featuring 4.7-liter displacement. In 4.8 seconds, the 460 HP two-door coupe can accelerate from zero to 100 kilometers per hour. Its top speed is 298 kilometers per hour.
- Audi RS6
Lewandowski drives an Audi RS6 as his company vehicle. In the footballer’s car, you will find a high-performance Audi A6 model. The base price of the RS6 is $108,000. There is a four-liter, 4.0-liter TFSI engine found under the hood that generates 597 horsepower.
- The deal to sign Robert Lewandowski was struck between Lech Poznan and Robert Lewandowski in June 2008. Following his debut for the team in the first round of the UEFA Cup, he proved his efficiency by scoring the only goal of the match. He scored 18 goals in 42 matches during the season. Also, he had a good season the following year, scoring 18 goals.
- Robert Lewandowski played in three friendlies for Poland’s U-21 team, against Belarus, England, and Finland. This was his debut for the senior national team in September. In a match against San Marino, he came on as a substitute and scored a goal to help his team win 2-0. The result qualified them for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
- The 2009-10 season was also a championship year for his team.
- Having been selected by Borussia Dortmund for the 2010 World Cup, he signed a four-year contract worth around €4.5 million with the German club in June 2010. In September, he scored his first goal against Schalke 04 in a match.
- The 2011-12 season saw him elevated to an ever-present position in the starting XI. His performance against SV Sandhausen led to a 2-0 win for him. As a team leader, he led them to numerous victories. Awarded Poland’s Best Player of the Year for his superb performance, he was praised for his outstanding performance. As the third-highest scorer for the year, he scored 22 goals and contributed six assists.
- With a 2-1 victory against Werder Bremen, he helped his team open the 2012-13 season. Despite his outstanding talents in the sport, he became the first player to score four goals in the Champions League semi-finals in April 2013. His team reached the 2013 UEFA Champions League Final but was defeated by Bayern Munich.
- His last season with the team was his last before signing a five-year contract with rival club Bayern Munich for the 2014-15 season. He made his competitive debut for the team in 2014, in a match against Borussia Dortmund, in which his team lost 2-0. His performance during the remaining half of the season was quite good, appearing in 49 matches and scoring 25 goals.
- The fastest goal rate in any major European football league was achieved by him in the 2015-16 season, which was five goals in nine minutes. As a result of this feat, he was awarded four certificates by Guinness World Records. The number of goals he scored in 51 games improved from 42 to 52.
- He also played for the team at the UEFA Euro 2012, scoring the first goal of the tournament in his first match against Greece. Afterward, he was chosen as Player of the Match. He also competed in the 2016 UEFA Championship. More recently, he contributed 16 goals to the qualification campaign for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- With his 137th appearance for Bayern, he scored his 100th goal for the club on 11 March 2017. The forward ended the 2016–17 season with 42 goals in 47 games.
Facts About Robert Lewandowski
- Lewandowski played for Delta Warsaw for seven seasons as a teenager.
- In 1995, his father, who was a judo champion, passed away.
- Robert’s wife Anna won the bronze medal at the 2009 Karate World Cup.
- His meeting with Pope Francis took place in October 2014.
- According to the First Polish League, he had the most goals in 2009-2010.
- Znicz Pruszkow was Robert’s previous team before joining Lech Poznan.
- When his manager approached Sporting Gijon about including him, he turned the offer down.
- A total of 4.5 million euros was spent on his transfer to Borussia Dortmund.
- During the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 seasons, Lewandowski won two consecutive Bundesliga titles with Dortmund.
- In his first season with Borussia Dortmund, Robert managed to score his first Bundesliga goal on September 19, 2010.
- The Polish striker was the third-highest goal scorer during the 2011-2012 Bundesliga season, scoring 22 goals in total.
- It was Lewandowski’s last match for Borussia Dortmund on May 17, 2014, when he faced Bayern Munich in the semifinal of the DFB-Pokal.
- At VfL Wolfsburg, Lewandowski scored 5 goals in 9 minutes on September 22, 2015.
- His U-21 career was short, as he only played three games.
- German football club Bayern Munich has signed Roberto Martinez to a five-year contract.
- Located at 9th on Forbes’ list of richest soccer players in 2020, Robert earned $28 million. With total earnings of $126 million, Messi led the list.
Weird hearing him speak English. So the answer is yes.
Lewy’s grandmother died at the age of 91 years.
A year after winning the 2014 World Cup, he retired from international football but continued to play for Serie A side Lazio for two more years. Germany’s World Cup victory run in 2014 saw them score six goals between them as they assisted each other in 21 goals they scored during the tournament.
Lewandowski is Poland’s leading scorer with 72 international goals. The IFFHS honored him as the world’s best goal scorer in 2015. In 2020, he was named the world’s best goal scorer. The next season, he won a Golden Shoe award from the European Union.
Marco Reus and Robert Lewandowski Share Touching Moment Before DFB-Pokal Kickoff. In a video shot ahead of the DFB-Pokal match, Reus and Lewandowski can be seen chatting, and Reus continues to stay friends with the Bayern players.