As a striker, Harry Edward Kane plays for both the ‘Premier League’ club Tottenham Hotspur and the English national team. Upon joining the Arsenal youth academy, he began his career with Ridgeway Rovers. After playing for the Watford academy, he joined the Tottenham Hotspur academy before a second stint with ‘Ridgeway Rovers’. In August 2011, he made his first-team debut for Tottenham in a UEFA Europa League match. His first professional contract with Tottenham was finalized in July 2010.
Before he was able to establish himself in the first team of the club, Tottenham loaned him to ‘Leyton Orient,’ ‘Millwall,’ ‘Leicester City’ and ‘Norwich City’. With the club, Kane has been named Premier League Player of the Month six times, was included in the PFA Team of the Year thrice, won the Premier League, Golden Boot, twice, and was named the PFA Young Player of the Year once. England’s senior international debut came in a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying match in March 2015. He began representing England at the ‘Under-17’ level.
- Olivier Giroud Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Father, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
- Jack Grealish Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
Harry Kane Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Harry Edward Kane|
|Nick Name||• The HurriKane|
• Golden Boy
|Age||29 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Birth Place||Walthamstow, England|
|Date of Birth||28 July 1993|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Working out, Playing Golf, Watching American Football|
|Mother's Name||Kim Kane|
|Father's Name||Patrick Kane|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Katie Goodland (fitness instructor)|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughters-Ivy Jane Kane|
|School||• Larkswood Primary Academy|
• Chingford Foundation School
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Brands Endorsed||• Nike|
• Lucozade Sport
• Beats by Dre
• Hugo Boss
|Career Manager||Nuno Santo|
|Debut International||19 March 2015 for England against Lithuania in UEFA Euro 2016 qualifiers|
|Debut Club||25 August 2011 for Tottenham Hotspurs against Hearts in UEFA Europa League|
|Current Team(s)||• England national football team|
|Jersey Number||• 9 England|
• 10 Tottenham Hotspurs
|Awards, Honours, Achievements (main ones)||• PFA Young Player of the Year: 2014-2015|
• Premier League Golden Boot: 2015–16, 2016–17
• England Player of the Year Award: 2017
|Career Turning Point||2015-2016 Season|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm|
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg|
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||13.5 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||English|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||11 US (10.5 UK, 44 EU)|
|Favourite Footballer ||Zinedine Zidane|
|Favourite Playing Position||Striker|
|Favourite Food||Steak, Brown Rice and Salad|
|Favourite Film||Law Abiding Citizen|
|Favourite Sportsperson(s)||Rory Mcllroy, Tom Brady, David Beckham|
|Favourite Actor||Ryan Gosling|
|Favourite Singer ||Justin Bieber|
|Favourite TV Shows||Dexter|
He is the older brother of Charlie Kane and Kim (née Hogg) Kane from Walthamstow, London. By virtue of his father’s Irish ancestry, he is of Irish descent. Kane attended Larkswood Primary Academy until 2004, followed by Chingford Foundation School (where David Beckham also attended). From a young age, he played football, joining Ridgeway Rovers when he was six years old. The family’s footballing history was described by Kane:
The Kane household is divided over the origin of my sporting genes, although my Mum has a strong opinion on the subject. On my mother’s side, my grandfather Eric was an okay footballer and probably wouldn’t approve of me saying that.
He also added: “I grew up 15 minutes away from the stadium and most of my family was a Spurs fan. So, I was always a Spurs fan.”. As a child, he saw former Tottenham striker Teddy Sheringham as a “great finisher” and personal role model for scoring goals from outside the box. David Beckham and Jermaine Defoe were also influenced during his childhood. Former Brazil forward Ronaldo also elicited Kane’s admiration, adding that he admires videos of him that he viewed on YouTube: “He’s an outstanding goalscorer, and that’s what I want to be.”.
- Hardik Pandya Bio, Age, Height, GF, Wife, Net Worth, Cricketer & Wiki
- Shardul Thakur Bio, Age, Height, Wife, IPL, Speed, Wiki & Net Worth
Harry Kane Net Worth
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$40 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$25 million|
|Annual Salary||$18 Million|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||• Rang Rover|
- He started his career by playing for ‘Ridgeway Rovers,’ a local club, in 1999, and joined the youth academy of ‘Arsenal’ in 2001. After being released, following a season, he re-joined ‘Ridgeway Rovers’ in 2002. Meanwhile, he had an unsuccessful trial with ‘Tottenham Hotspur.’
- During his time at Watford’s academy, he played for Tottenham for six weeks before moving on to other teams.
- In 2008-2009, he scored three goals while playing in the Bellinzona tournament in Switzerland and the Copa Chivas tournament in Mexico as part of the Tottenham Under-16 team. The club offered him a scholarship in July 2009.
- A professional contract with Tottenham was signed in July 2010. He was loaned to Leyton Orient on January 7, 2011, and stayed with them throughout the 2010– 2011 season. On August 25, 2011, Kane made his first appearance for Tottenham in a match against Hearts in the second leg of their UEFA Europa League qualifying round. His debut came on December 15 of that year, during Tottenham’s 4–0 victory over Shamrock Rovers.
- Since January 1, 2012, he has been on loan at Championship side Millwall. He has scored nine goals in 27 matches during his time at the club. Millwall named him the ‘Young Player of the Year’ that season.
- In his ‘Premier League’ debut with Tottenham United on August 18, 2012, against ‘Newcastle United,’ he scored a hat-trick.
- In August 2012, he was loaned to Norwich City, a team in England’s Premier League. He went on loan to Norwich City during the 2012-13 season. However, Tottenham recalled him to bolster their attacking options on February 1, 2013. In 20 days, Leicester City offered him a loan deal.
- Premier League goals were scored in his first match with Tottenham, a 5–1 win over Sunderland on April 7, 2014.
- On October 23, 2014, Kane scored his first professional hat-trick for Tottenham during the group stages of the ‘UEFA Europa League.’ When goalkeeper Hugo Lloris was sent off for a foul, Kane played in goal for the last three minutes of the match.
- Against ‘Sheffield United’ on January 28, 2015, Kane’s assist for Christian Eriksen’s late equalizing goal led Tottenham to a ‘Football League Cup’ final on March 1. Chelsea won the tournament, however.
- In addition, following his excellent performances, he won five more Premier League Player of the Month awards from February 2015 to December 2017, including one in March 2016 and one in September 2017.
- On February 2, 2015, he signed a new five-and-a-half-year contract with Tottenham. He scored both goals in Tottenham’s 2–1 win against Arsenal in the North London derby on February 7 of that year.
- It was against Leicester City in March 2015 that he scored his first ‘Premier League’ hat-trick. That gave him 19 league goals for the 2014-2015 season, becoming the top goal-scorer for the division.
- Tottenham’s captain made his debut on April 5, 2015, when he captained them at Turf Moor against Burnley. The match finished 0–0. This was followed by his inclusion in the PFA Team of the Year for the 2014–2015 season. As the 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 seasons showed, he achieved this feat again.
- Additionally, Kane was named the ‘PFA Young Player of the Year,’ and the ‘Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Year,’ during the 2014–2015 season.
- He scored his 22nd league goal of the 2015–2016 season against Liverpool on April 2, 2016, and became Tottenham’s top scorer in a single season of the Premier League. He won the ‘Premier League Golden Boot’ that season and the following season.
- Against Monaco, he made his ‘UEFA Champions League’ debut at Wembley on September 14, 2016, and scored his first ‘Champions League’ goal at the Stade Louis II on November 22, 2016. ‘Tottenham’ lost both games 2–1. Similarly, ‘Tottenham’ re-signed him on December 1, retaining his services until 2022.
- Against ‘APOEL,’ on September 26, 2017, he scored his first ‘UEFA Champions League’ hat-trick. With his powerful performances, Kane became the first player to have six hat-tricks in a season in the history of the ‘Premier League’. A prolific goalscorer, he outperformed legendary players like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo during 2017. A player of the year award was also given to him in 2017.
- As a player for the English ‘Under-17’ football team, he began his international career in 2010. His England career began as an under-19 player (2010-2012), then as an under-20 player (2013), and as an under-21 player (2013-2015), before making his senior debut on March 27, 2015, in a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying match against Lithuania, where he also scored.
- On June 10, 2017, he captained England in a 2018 ‘FIFA World Cup’ qualifying match against Scotland at Hampden Park, where he also scored a goal. England’s 2018 World Cup bid was sealed when he scored the winning goal in added time against Slovenia on October 5 of that year.
Facts About Harry Kane
- Does Harry Kane smoke?: No
- Does Harry Kane drink alcohol?: No
- White Hart Lane (the Home Stadium of Tottenham Hotspurs) is 10 minutes away from Walthamstow, where he was born.
- He looked up to David Beckham as a child.
- After spending one year at Arsenal’s Youth Academy, he was rejected and returned to his former club Ridgeway Rovers.
- He collected football stickers during his childhood.
- The contract of the player with the club ended on 7 January 2011.
- A total of five goals were scored by him in 18 matches that season.
- Tottenham made his first appearance for him on 25 August 2011
- After joining Millwall on loan on 29 December 2011, he will remain there until the end of the season.
- A total of 7 goals were scored by him in 14 matches for the season.
- His Norwich City debut came against West Ham United on 31 August 2012.
- Having helped Leicester City achieve promotion from the championship, he joined Leicester City in February 2013.
- As a regular in Tottenham’s team in 2014-2015, he gradually gained more exposure.
- On 2 February, he captained Tottenham for the first time.
- A Golden Boot winner, he scored 26 goals during the 2015-2016 season.
- In the 2016-2017 Season, he scored 29 goals and won the Golden Boot for the second time.
- American Football is his favorite sport, and he loves watching the Patriots.
- He talked about his fear of not achieving what he wants in an interview.
- The actor Ryan Gosling is a big fan of his.
- England was represented by him at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. The player with the most goals in the tournament won the Golden Boot (awarded to the player with the most goals).
What is Harry Kane’s position?
Is Harry Kane leaving Spurs?
Despite having expressed a desire to leave Tottenham Hotspur via the summer transfer window this spring, Harry Kane informed fans via Twitter on Wednesday that he would remain at the Premier League club.
Why does Harry Kane want to leave?
Tottenham would have sold him before the end of his contract if he had not extended his stay. Nevertheless, signing another long-term contract made sense. With Spurs on the rise at the time, Kane’s salary doubled, and Spurs were also a lucrative club.
Who has Harry Kane signed for?