Rasmus Nissen Kristensen, a right-back for Leeds United of the Premier League and the Danish national team, was born on July 11, 1997, in Copenhagen, Denmark. He was called up to Kasper Hjulmand’s senior squad in November 2020 as a result of multiple cancellations, including those from Danish national team players competing in England owing to COVID-19 limitations and a case of COVID-19 in the squad that had quarantined several national team players.
On September 4, 2021, he made his debut for the Danish national football team in a 1-0 away victory over the Faroe Islands in a World Cup qualifying match. He started playing and was replaced at the break.
Rasmus Kristensen Bio/Wiki
[table id=5214 /]
- Eredivisie: 2018–19
- KNVB Cup: 2018–19
Red Bull Salzburg
- Austrian Bundesliga: 2019–20, 2020–21, 2021–22
- Austrian Cup: 2019–20, 2020–21, 2021–22
Rasmus Kristensen Net Worth
The range of Rasmus Kristensen’s net worth or income is thought to be between €4,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5216 /]
Rasmus Kristensen FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Rasmus Kristensen has an overall rating of 77 and his potential is also 82.
[table id=5215 /]
- At the age of 18, Kristensen was elevated to the first team roster in the summer of 2016.
- A five-year professional deal was signed by him.
- On March 7, 2016, in a Superliga game against FC Nordsjaelland, Kristensen made his official debut for FCM at the age of 18.
- In a game that FCM lost 1-2, he came off the bench to replace Václav Kadlec in the 39th minute.
- He developed as a crucial member of the team during the 2016–17 campaign.
- On January 23, 2018, Kristensen signed a four-and-a-half-year contract with Ajax.
- After working for Ajax for 1.5 years, Kristensen relocated to Austria and signed a five-year deal with FC Red Bull Salzburg of the Austrian Football Bundesliga.
- For an unknown sum of over £10 million, Kristensen signed a five-year deal with Premier League team Leeds United on June 8, 2022.
- He will join the squad on July 1, 2022, and as Leeds’ second summer transfer window signing, he will reunite with Brenden Aaronson, a former teammate from Salzburg.
- On August 6, when Leeds defeated Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 at home, he made his senior league debut for the club as a member of the starting eleven.
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2023).
He is 187 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to Leeds United, his net worth is €4,500,000 (as of 2023).