Parmish Verma is a well-known Indian actor, singer, director, and model. He is most active in the Punjabi film industry. Parmish is famous for his music video Zimmewari Bhukh Te Doori, which is based on his own life during a struggle in Australia. Now he is one of the most successful and famous singers.
Parmish Verma was born in a Sikh family on 3 July 1990 in Patiala, Punjab. His father, Dr. Satish Verma is a professor, a renowned Punjabi writer, poet, and theatre artist. His mother, Paramjit Verma is a professor at the Punjabi University, Patiala. He has an elder sister, Sherry Rana, and a younger brother, Sukhan Verma.
Parmish Verma Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Parmish Verma|
|Age||(as in 2020) 30 Years|
|Debut||• As an Actor: Film (supporting role): Punjab Bolda (2011)|
• Film (lead role): Rocky Mental (2017)
• As a Director & Model: "Thokda Reha" by Ninja (2015)
• As a Singer: "Main Aa Gaya" (2017)
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Birth Place||Patiala, Punjab|
|Date of Birth||3 July 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Home Town||Sunam, Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Travelling, Writing Poems, Reading, Collecting Watches|
|Mother's Name||Paramjit Verma|
|Father's Name||Dr. Satish Verma|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||Yadavindra Public School, Patiala|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Singer, Video Director|
|Brands Endorsed||• Jawa Motorcycles|
• JACK & JONES India
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm|
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Pounds- 165 lbs|
in Kilograms- 75 kg
|Chest Size||43 inches|
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Mixed (Hindu and Sikh)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||10 UK|
|Tattoo||• On The Left Forearm: His brother’s name “Sukhan”|
• On The Back: “Param-Sat”
• On The Right Shoulder: "Believe"
• On The Right Gut: "Miles to go before I sleep"
|Car Collection||Fortuner, Mercedes Benz G 63 AMG|
|Favourite Actress||Sushmita Sen|
|Favourite Actors||Vin Diesel|
|Favourite Colors||Black, White|
|Favourite Fitness Model||VJ Bani|
|Favourite Songs||“Mukhda” by Amar Arshi, “Yaar Badneetiya” by Gurdas Maan|
|Favourite Travel Destination||Santorini in Greece|
Parmish Verma completed his school education from Yadavindra Public School, Patiala, and went to Sydney, Australia to pursue a diploma in Hotel Management. But he left the studies to make his career in the acting and singing industry. He joined a school’s theater group during school studies. In 2011, he made his acting debut with a short role in the Punjabi film Punjab Bolda.
After leaving his collage in midway, he went to Sydney in Australia and did odd jobs like- washing utensils at a pub, and gradually he became a bartender, and later he was the Manager of that Pub. In those hard times, when he unable to pursue a hotel management course over there, his father motivated him and suggested he to come back to India and try his luck in acting and direction.
Parmish Verma Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Parmish Verma’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Parmish Verma in 2019-2020?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019 (Approx)||INR 20 Lakhs|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018(Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actor, Model, Singer, Video Director|
Noted, Right now, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
- Parmish Verma got into a verbal spat with the self-assigned preacher of Sikhism, Gurjant Singh, after Gurjant criticized him for commenting positively on a music video featuring a dancing girl. Gurjant then started commenting on his work, religion, and background. After this, Parmish Verma gave a befitting reply to him.
- Parmish was alleged of copying the concepts of the songs of other genres and using them in his videos. Jagbani TV once released a video titled “Parmish Verma Exposed,” which displayed the videos of Parmish and the sources from where he had copied the concepts.
- On 13 April 2018, Parmish, along with his friend Laadi, were chased and shot by some unknown attackers at around 12:30 am in sector 91, Mohali. The duo suffered minor injuries and was rushed to the Fortis Hospital. While the police were still investigating the case, gangster, Dilpreet Singh Dhahan took the responsibility of the attack by making a post on his Facebook account. On 15 April 2018, Dhahan was arrested by the Haryana Police from the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh.
Parmish Verma started his career as a video director in 2014 by directing the music video of the Punjabi song “Zimmewari Bhukh Te Doori.” The video depicted the story of an adolescent migrant, which was inspired by his own life. Subsequently, he directed the music video of Ninja’s song “Thokda Reha” which became a huge hit. Some of his popular music videos include “Aadat,” “Gal Jattan Wall,” and “Gallan Mithiyan.”
But he got his 1st breakthrough after appeared as an actor in his own track Thokda Reha. In 2017, he appeared in another Punjabi film Rockey Mental, where he played the lead role as Rocky along with actress Tannu Kaur Gill. In this following year, he made his singing debut with the song Le Chakk Main Aa Gya. The song gained immense popularity after its release. Later he appeared in his some famous song like Gaal Ni Kadni, Shada, Kache Pakke Yaar, etc.
Parmish’s recently released movie Jinde Meriye also has many famous dialogues. Parmish Verma and Sonam Bajwa’s on-screen pairing was also loved by the audience. Parmish was also featured in the latest video song of Gippy Grewal ‘Nach Nach’, along with 12 other singers, released in April 2020.
Facts About Parmish Verma
- Does Parmish Verma drink alcohol?: Yes
- Parmish was born to a Hindu father and a Sikh mother.
- His name is the combination of his parents’ name i.e. Paramjit + Satish= Parmish.
- He was a below-average student but was good at extra-curricular activities, such as debates, theatre, and writing.
- Parmish is very close to Gurdas Maan‘s family as his son, Gurikk Maan, gave him helpful advice when he was in Australia.
- He grew a beard on the suggestion of his mother.
- Parmish is a gym enthusiast and manages to go to the gym daily, in spite of his busy schedule. He is inspired by a Hollywood actor Vin Diesel to get a similar body build.
- He also admires VJ Bani amongst all the models and actresses, for having the best abdominal muscles.
- Parish Verma his own channel on YouTube and he has over 1.28 million subscribers. He joined YouTube on May 24, 2014, and has gained over 76 million views on his channel overall. He has only four music videos on his channel till now which are Dhol Wajea, Chal Oye, and Approach. However, he also posts vlogs on his channel to update his fans about his shows. The actor has worked with Times Music, Speed Records, and Juke Dock.
- He has 4.1 million followers on Instagram and uploads his gym pictures and event details. Parmish Verma also has many stylish pictures on his social media. He also collaborated with the YouTube sensation Amit Bhadana. One of his videos went viral on Instagram where he was riding a bullet in Patiala.
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”What happened with Parmish Verma?”]Singer, actor, and music producer Parmish Verma has been injured in a gunshot fired by Punjab gangster Dilpreet Dahan. The incident took place on the intervening night of Friday and Saturday, when Parmish was returning home in Mohali with his friend Kulwant, after a performance at a mall in Chandigarh.[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Which watch Parmish Verma wear?”]He Wears Mostly Diesel Watches Gucci G Interlocking and Watches From Burberry. [/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Why do all Punjabi music videos feature Parmish Verma?”]Not all of them feature Parmish Verma, But yes, many of them do feature him because he is a director, producer, singer, and lyricist too. He owns (in a partnership with other professionals) very famous and successful Punjabi songs and film production house i.e. The Desi Crew.[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Which are the top songs of Parmish Verma?”]Actually, Parmish Verma has done songs but doesn’t have any top songs to date because he doesn’t create evergreen songs. But from his songs, these are the best songs ever- Gaal Ni Kadni, Sab Phade Jange, Aa Le Chakk Main Aa Gya, Rondi, Jab Hum Pdeya Karte The, and Pind Aale Jatt.[/wps_faq]